Cthulu's Asscthack LFM

Look for a group to play with here.

Re: TBD LFM

Postby TheDuke86 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:44 am

Judaism wrote:That last expedition drained the hell out of me. So at best I would take a casual approach for the foreseeable future.


Re: The Return of Tarp I: Controlling the Market
Postby Judaism » Tue May 08, 2018 8:03 pm

I'm glad that I have not played this game very serious over the past few years besides the recent expedition. Publicly bragging about dev abuse, can we please get our old game and devs back?


"the last expdetitioned drained the hell out of me" as it should playing 60/90 days. "best I would take a casual approach for the foreseeable future" This means you did not play it casual. I also agree with that statement.

"I have not played this game very serious over the past few years BESIDES THE RECENT EXPEDITION." Strait from the horses mouth. This means you did take the expedition seriously.

You fail in reading comprehension so you must have become a banker instead of a lawyer.

You are such a terrible liar. I played "casualy" This is casual? To the point of taking it serious and being "drained the hell out of you." i get you are trying to make yourself seem more bad ass by down playing your Salem addiction, but its clear it is not working. The fact that you played 60/90 days and no lifed BDO and other trash games at the same time is sad. You are finally moving into the adult world, why are you still be stuck trying to boost your ego in the digital world. Just let it go man.
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
User avatar
TheDuke86
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:32 pm

Re: TBD LFM

Postby Judaism » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:30 am

Its not up to you how to perceive what caused me burning out during Concord. To give you a quick answer, It had very much to do with dev-abuse and dev-fixing to manipulate a huge deal of the course. The win conditions were total *****, so yeah.

Other than that, ''besides the recent expedition'' is indeed what I might have said. That still is very true, I never stated that I did not play Concord seriously. I stated that it was relative casually as a group as whole. Neither do I consider 4 hours a day hardcore in terms of MMO gaming wise.

I am asking about objective stats, since I recall that we had very few and low end play-time in total. Most certainly in comparison with other groups/towns etc.
The general conclusion I have on the matter is that the Kapitalists were fairly casual, nearly everyone had daily obligations and did most certainly not play more than 4-5 hours a day like you retards claim.

After having experienced an actual hardcore MMO gaming mentality, I therefore cannot agree with the groundless claims.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
User avatar
Judaism
Customer
 
Posts: 3911
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:51 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: TBD LFM

Postby TheDuke86 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:15 am

Judaism wrote:Its not up to you how to perceive what caused me burning out during Concord. To give you a quick answer, It had very much to do with dev-abuse and dev-fixing to manipulate a huge deal of the course. The win conditions were total *****, so yeah.

Other than that, ''besides the recent expedition'' is indeed what I might have said. That still is very true, I never stated that I did not play Concord seriously. I stated that it was relative casually as a group as whole. Neither do I consider 4 hours a day hardcore in terms of MMO gaming wise.

I am asking about objective stats, since I recall that we had very few and low end play-time in total. Most certainly in comparison with other groups/towns etc.
The general conclusion I have on the matter is that the Kapitalists were fairly casual, nearly everyone had daily obligations and did most certainly not play more than 4-5 hours a day like you retards claim.

After having experienced an actual hardcore MMO gaming mentality, I therefore cannot agree with the groundless claims.


First statement is just irrelevant nonsense to distract from the contradiction I just expressed you made.

ca·su·al
/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/Submit
adjective
2. Without commitment or permanence; occasionally, or irregular.

4-5 hours a day is REGULAR and Constant. I believe this confusion stems from you using the incorrect words either because of a language barrier or you are being dishonest. You are using casual when you should be saying dedicated. As taking something ”seriously” contradicts the claim of taking things ”casual.”

The joke also pairs up with heffs claim, as sense you believe 4-5 hours is ”casual”. If this is casual, then it shows the contrary to be an absurd amount time spent in games. Hence again reaffirming my claim of you not having a life, and finally getting one. Which is something to be proud of. I'm not sure why you are fighting me so hard on this.
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
User avatar
TheDuke86
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:32 pm

Re: TBD LFM

Postby Judaism » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:28 am

4 orso hours a day is indeed quite casual in my book indeed, you clearly have not played alongside hardcore gamers, or competitive ones. (I simply assume and expect the majority of the Commies to at least play those hours, if not more since figures like Heffernan were in that group) If that is true, then it is fairly hypocrite to state that someone else is playing 24/7 with a smaller group, simply because they beat you in each and every aspect.

In the text prior to that you list a definition of casual, which is very subjective as I just stated. It indeed was fairly irregular, nearly daily on the other hand but when you spend 2 hours on a monday and then 4 hours on a saturday remains occasionally for me. A hardcore group, you could commit to a 5 hour rate at any given time, which we were for example limited to the weekends.

I've had semesters with only 10-15 hours a week and when you consume information quickly you might end up with a crap load of time and that is where playing hardcore can be possible, or simply be a basement dweller.

So I firmly hold ground that I have not made any contradictions, other than interpreting posts and comments differently, from random threads where I state something about Concord. I am sure you'll find many contradictions if you will read comments/reactions on entire different threads and a period ago.
Using that is present arguments is just retarded and proves that you have no valid arguments, like I said show the time-slots. We were barely present on it and we won the server with a quite casual approach. (bear in mind that we started out hardcore in a vacation period for 1-2 weeks), everything after that was absolutely peanuts regarding average hours a day spent.

It eventually is up to me how I perceive a casual approach, perhaps its super hardcore for the likes of you but then again you state 24/7, while I state that most players did not play more than 4/24 a day, most certainly not during the week.

Do not think you can judge how much time we have invested into Concord in total and claim it with some sort of certainty, based on literally nothing you claim that the entire group played it hardcore. Other than that you state that people have no life, while I repeatedly mention to you that everyone had obligations and carried on with their life during Concord. Unlike trash like Heffernan for example, we all have lifes and obviously when you imply differently without any proper validation or whatsoever, I will not stand for it.

The perspective you have is awfully wrong, we are the only ones that can estimate the total time invested and until now you have not provided anything to indicate that we would have to play more than a few hours a day each, which in general we really didn't other than some sessions during the weekends so now and then. In short, I do not like people that think to know what people do, say and mean with barely any context or information. That clearly is the type of person you are, well you are wrong and it'll be an endless debate on something which is out of your reach to grasp or to fill in.

No more than that was needed to bring the Concord victory home, while still beating the competition in nearly every aspect.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
User avatar
Judaism
Customer
 
Posts: 3911
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:51 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: TBD LFM

Postby Dallane » Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:08 am

Judaism wrote: :lol: assuming I, or the Kapitalists played Salem hardcore. No sorry to break it, but we beat all of you quite casually.


I'm usually on your side but this is over the top lol
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 15092
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: TBD LFM

Postby Methuzelah23 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:26 am

Dallane wrote:
Judaism wrote: :lol: assuming I, or the Kapitalists played Salem hardcore. No sorry to break it, but we beat all of you quite casually.


I'm usually on your side but this is over the top lol


Sad to say it's actually true, it was very much a low time investment across the board, bar a few instances. Especially in comparison to previous times. 4 hours a day (more on weekends for certain endeavours) is definitely a casual approach.Playing long hours of Salem isn't the draining part, its the constant interference from devs and ridiculous RNG based win conditions that is what causes any drain.

If anyone thinks that isnt a casual player in a competitive MMO, then your mind would be blown at some of the past providence encounters.
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
User avatar
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter
 
Posts: 382
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:43 am

Re: TBD LFM

Postby Amnezia88 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:56 pm

I didn't like Concord at all
User avatar
Amnezia88
Customer
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:31 am
Location: Holland

Re: TBD LFM

Postby Taipion » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:18 pm

totally not triggered... :lol:
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion
 
Posts: 2357
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:12 pm

Re: TBD LFM

Postby Dallane » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:43 pm

Taipion wrote:totally not triggered... :lol:


I don't think you know what triggered means
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 15092
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: TBD LFM

Postby Ronch » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:53 pm

Aw, does all of this mean that one of my unquestionably-'trustworthy' alts will not be offered a trial membership ?

Hey Methuzelah, your and Juda's impeccable integrity and honest communication are not your best selling points.
If I were you, I would try to redirect the discussion's topic toward your PvP prowess in the game, then see where it goes from there.

Merry CHRISTmas !
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
User avatar
Ronch
 
Posts: 485
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:46 am

PreviousNext

Return to Planters & Pilgrims

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests