Need people to play with

Look for a group to play with here.

Need people to play with

Postby Malleus » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:01 pm

Looking for people who I can play together with and share a town. I currently do not have much but do a good bit of hunting. So I am looking to join a group

Kin : Malleus
Malleus
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:51 pm

Re: Need people to play with

Postby TheDuke86 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:59 pm

It might help to state the country and languages you speak.
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
User avatar
TheDuke86
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:32 pm

Re: Need people to play with

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:36 am

TheDuke86 wrote:It might help to state the country and languages you speak.

He clearly speaks english if you havent noticed.
ZoddAlmighty
 
Posts: 1065
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:45 pm

Re: Need people to play with

Postby Ronch » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:54 am

ZoddAlmighty wrote:He clearly speaks english if you havent noticed.

Clarity -vs- Assumption, something that Zodd still won't figured out how to apply.

Here ya go Zodd:
https://library.louisville.edu/ekstrom/ ... ssumptions

http://www.yourdictionary.com/assumption
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
User avatar
Ronch
 
Posts: 461
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:46 am

Re: Need people to play with

Postby Taipion » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:50 am

Timezone and usual online-times are quite important, too, not much fun to play with someone who is never online when you are.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion
 
Posts: 2252
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:12 pm

Re: Need people to play with

Postby TheDuke86 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:59 am

ZoddAlmighty wrote:
TheDuke86 wrote:It might help to state the country and languages you speak.

He clearly speaks english if you havent noticed.


“languages“ you stupid *****.
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
User avatar
TheDuke86
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:32 pm

Re: Need people to play with

Postby MaxPlanck » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:00 pm

Just play 24/7 like I did and then you don't need to consult timezones amongst the towns you are trying to join. :roll:
User avatar
MaxPlanck
Customer
 
Posts: 962
Joined: Fri May 17, 2013 3:20 pm

Re: Need people to play with

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:20 pm

Ronch wrote:
ZoddAlmighty wrote:He clearly speaks english if you havent noticed.

Clarity -vs- Assumption, something that Zodd still won't figured out how to apply.

Here ya go Zodd:
https://library.louisville.edu/ekstrom/ ... ssumptions

http://www.yourdictionary.com/assumption

Stop stalking my posts Ronch.
You are a forum pest, no one pays attention to you.
ZoddAlmighty
 
Posts: 1065
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:45 pm

Re: Need people to play with

Postby Ronch » Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:30 am

ZoddAlmighty wrote:Stop stalking my posts Ronch.

Flattering yourself doesn't take anything away from your other not-so-brilliant post here, genius.
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
User avatar
Ronch
 
Posts: 461
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:46 am

Re: Need people to play with

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:37 am

Ronch wrote:
ZoddAlmighty wrote:Stop stalking my posts Ronch.

Flattering yourself doesn't take anything away from your other not-so-brilliant post here, genius.

Everytime i write something you are all over my ***** like there is honey on it.
Can you start stalking Juda again?
ZoddAlmighty
 
Posts: 1065
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:45 pm

Next

Return to Planters & Pilgrims

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest