To Ronch my best pal!

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Is Ronch disabled?

Yes
28
64%
No
16
36%
 
Total votes : 44

To Ronch my best pal!

Postby Hose » Wed May 16, 2018 11:42 pm

EVERYONE VOTE NOW! VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!! AMERICA FIRST!!!!
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
User avatar
Hose
 
Posts: 2304
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:39 am

Re: To Ronch my best pal!

Postby yuukki » Wed May 16, 2018 11:45 pm

What is a Ronch? some type of specialized wrench? Oh wait then it'd have to be useful...

Tbh I don't even know who Ronch is but I wanted a savage burn.
⛧ Grand Witch of the Fifth Circle ⛧
User avatar
yuukki
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:45 pm

Re: To Ronch my best pal!

Postby Rele » Wed May 16, 2018 11:48 pm

yuukki wrote:What is a Ronch? some type of specialized wrench? Oh wait then it'd have to be useful...
User avatar
Rele
 
Posts: 419
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:52 pm
Location: U.S.A

Re: To Ronch my best pal!

Postby TheDuke86 » Thu May 17, 2018 12:27 am

He’s a new guy that is wrecking the “quitters” with logic. Little German Boy Hose, is trying to get his buddies to pile on him cuz they can’t beat him. Ronch just makes to much sense for them.
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
User avatar
TheDuke86
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:32 pm

Re: To Ronch my best pal!

Postby Hose » Thu May 17, 2018 12:30 am

TheDuke86 wrote:He’s a new guy that is wrecking the “quitters” with logic. Little German Boy Hose, is trying to get his buddies to pile on him cuz they can’t beat him. Ronch just makes to much sense for them.

Do you wanna give me american citizenship bby??? Or am i TOO MANLY for you :*
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
User avatar
Hose
 
Posts: 2304
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:39 am

Re: To Ronch my best pal!

Postby Heffernan » Thu May 17, 2018 12:32 am

its funny how a Mentally Disabled guy opens a vote asking if someone else is Disabled...
User avatar
Heffernan
 
Posts: 8359
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet

Re: To Ronch my best pal!

Postby MaxPlanck » Thu May 17, 2018 12:44 am

Heffernan wrote:its funny how a Mentally Disabled guy opens a vote asking if someone else is Disabled...


You are right Heff. As a mentally disabled person myself I can tell who is mentally disabled aswell, its a gift we have. And my finger points to Ronch (and you)
User avatar
MaxPlanck
Customer
 
Posts: 951
Joined: Fri May 17, 2013 3:20 pm

Re: To Ronch my best pal!

Postby TheDuke86 » Thu May 17, 2018 12:49 am

Hose wrote:
TheDuke86 wrote:He’s a new guy that is wrecking the “quitters” with logic. Little German Boy Hose, is trying to get his buddies to pile on him cuz they can’t beat him. Ronch just makes to much sense for them.

Do you wanna give me american citizenship bby??? Or am i TOO MANLY for you :*


Your not even a man bro, you’re a little kid. :lol: Your barking up the wrong tree Little German Boy Hose.
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
User avatar
TheDuke86
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:32 pm

Re: To Ronch my best pal!

Postby Hose » Thu May 17, 2018 1:00 am

TheDuke86 wrote:
Hose wrote:
TheDuke86 wrote:He’s a new guy that is wrecking the “quitters” with logic. Little German Boy Hose, is trying to get his buddies to pile on him cuz they can’t beat him. Ronch just makes to much sense for them.

Do you wanna give me american citizenship bby??? Or am i TOO MANLY for you :*


Your not even a man bro, you’re a little kid. :lol: Your barking up the wrong tree Little German Boy Hose.

Sure babs, my bootyhole is ready for you ;)
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
User avatar
Hose
 
Posts: 2304
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:39 am

Re: To Ronch my best pal!

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Thu May 17, 2018 3:41 am

CockRonch.
ZoddAlmighty
 
Posts: 1056
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:45 pm

Next

Return to City upon a Hill

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests