[ROANOKE] Candy Gang: Executed Criminals / Information

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: [ROANOKE] Candy Gang: Executed Criminals / Information

Postby Ikpeip » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:27 am

Bearcub wrote:I don't mean me or any criminal you tracked. You killed our afking friend (at the period you were going to make a trial by fire)- he wasn't a criminal

If you commit crimes while in a Village, that whole Village is now criminal. Your friend's blood is on your hands, and not CG's.

You should not put your friends in danger if you're not going to protect them.

Faithfully,

-Paul the Paymaster
Ikpeip

Postby martinuzz » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:40 am

This is sad news. Too bad to see you go ygm. Perhaps you will reconsider in the near future, and come check back on Roanoke.

staxjax wrote:Dude, you have no idea how long we have 'stuck' with it (a hell of a lot longer than yourgrandmother lasted). I have high hopes for the game, but after playing it relentlessly for a year and realizing that it is getting worse instead of better, I do not feel like playing it except to log in and check out new mechanics as they are introduced.

And just because you've played the game a bit longer, (even though you are said to still fail miserably at it,) you feel compelled to continually bash Salem, for which you have such high hopes, on this forum?
Please, go away to H&H or whatever game you *do* like playing, unless you have something contructive to add, from when you log in and test mechanics.
Did Claeyt shut up yet?
WARNING: berrymash laxatives can cause your character to explode violently, after eating chymically unstable foods.
martinuzz

Postby staxjax » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:59 am

Mereni wrote:None of them have quit, what are you talking about? Khaz, PMP, Chief, me, a few others, all log in every day. We might not be as active as we used to be, but we're more active than almost anyone else you can name in the game, and everyone is still posting in the forums.

If you're talking about YGM quitting, I really find it hard to believe you ever believed that joke about him and Chief being the same person. You were just playing along, right?

Of course I wasn't talking about the tribe ******, you all worked so hard to get to where you are now (on a dead server). I find it very likely that you guys just might be the last people playing Salem. Hopefully it doesn't come down to that, and the developers can actually do something to create an influx in the player base. This is the 3rd time since I've been playing Salem where the population of the server(s) reached such low levels and didn't return until there was a wipe/new server. The only difference this time is that probably don't have anybody forcing them to work on Salem anymore due to Paradox's withdrawal.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most - Ozzy Osbourne

Confirmed retards: Nimmeth, Claeyt, MycroSparks
staxjax

Postby KitKat » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:04 am

staxjax wrote:
Mereni wrote:None of them have quit, what are you talking about? Khaz, PMP, Chief, me, a few others, all log in every day. We might not be as active as we used to be, but we're more active than almost anyone else you can name in the game, and everyone is still posting in the forums.

If you're talking about YGM quitting, I really find it hard to believe you ever believed that joke about him and Chief being the same person. You were just playing along, right?

Of course I wasn't talking about the tribe ******, you all worked so hard to get to where you are now (on a dead server). I find it very likely that you guys just might be the last people playing Salem. Hopefully it doesn't come down to that, and the developers can actually do something to create an influx in the player base. This is the 3rd time since I've been playing Salem where the population of the server(s) reached such low levels and didn't return until there was a wipe/new server. The only difference this time is that probably don't have anybody forcing them to work on Salem anymore due to Paradox's withdrawal.

They need to fix a lot of things before they wipe the servers though. I'm all for a wipe but there needs to be some major meaningful updates, but like you said no one is forcing them to work on Salem and its likely we won't see anything for a long while.
KitKat

Postby Darkside » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:10 am

Terrible news is terrible.

I really hate to see you go man, you are a mentor to me and your help has had a profound positive effect on my playing experience. I got my fingers crossed that you just nee to take a break from the monotony that the game is right now and that jorbtard will wake up from their slumber and start making fun improvements to the game instead of their apparent attempts at trying to create the world's most tedious grinder mmo.

Yourgrandmother wrote:I had hopes of creating a criminal-free server from the day the Russians brute forced my claim and KO'd my main. After several months of effort being the servers sheriff and attempting to bring a positive light on these corrupt ***** forums I have given up.

Ah, but you and the CG have succeeded greatly in making Roanoke an awesome server to play on. The forums on the other hand... well there's no hope for these forums lol. I feel like the fewer newbies who read the forums the more likely they will continue playing the game!
Darkside

Postby Mereni » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:12 am

Mereni wrote:
staxjax wrote:
Claeyt wrote:One thing I've noticed since Chief and PmP got into the Masons, they've laid off you guys on the forums while you guys have just kept up the daily hate.

But they didn't. All of them have quit.

None of them have quit, what are you talking about?

staxjax wrote:Of course I wasn't talking about the tribe ******,

What? The question was why you keep trying to persecute the tribe, who have laid off the attacks on you. You claimed they hadn't laid off but had just quit posting. That's not true. Why so much hate? Everyone else is trying to move on but you and Dallane and a few others. And it's pretty clear from his posts that YGM has quit in large part because of the hostility here.

It'll be sadder and more boring here without YGM, His posts and the antics of the Candy Gang were so entertaining and fun. I hope the rest of you who are still playing in the Candy Gang burn Roanoke to the ground.
Mereni

Postby KitKat » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:24 am

Mereni wrote:
What? The question was why you keep trying to persecute the tribe, who have laid off the attacks on you. You claimed they hadn't laid off but had just quit posting. That's not true. Why so much hate? Everyone else is trying to move on but you and Dallane and a few others. And it's pretty clear from his posts that YGM has quit in large part because of the hostility here.

It'll be sadder and more boring here without YGM, His posts and the antics of the Candy Gang were so entertaining and fun.

Oh yeah these forums have had a huge affect on the Candy Gang as a whole. We've stopped posting events and everything we've been up to because of it.

Mereni wrote: I hope the rest of you who are still playing in the Candy Gang burn Roanoke to the ground.

It's still up in the air what we are going to do with Roanoke, but we are going to continue to up hold the peace for now...
KitKat

Postby Claeyt » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:48 am

Mereni wrote:It'll be sadder and more boring here without YGM, His posts and the antics of the Candy Gang were so entertaining and fun. I hope the rest of you who are still playing in the Candy Gang burn Roanoke to the ground.

That would be an absolute shame. It would destroy everything that YGM built to make the Candy Gang the best Ranger team in the game, ever. It would also probably kill the game. There's a reason that Roanoke is the most populous server and YGM and the CG are a big part of that. There are plenty of targets as you can see from this thread, Beartain and the CG aren't exactly friends, and the CoD is just sitting out there on the edge of the darkness like a fat 100% stuffed turkey with literally millions of high end hummus in it's bins. Who knows, maybe server transfer happens and we see Darwoth and the CG go at it. There are a couple of other towns and high end players that might take advantage of YGM leaving also. The Candy Gang will have plenty to do as long as they can keep it together.
Dallane wrote:Cya chief!

staxjax wrote:I wasn't talking about the tribe ******

As for the bile and hate spewing from the general direction of Stax and Dallane towards the Candy Gang and the Tribe: I hope you 2 realize that the Tribe and the CG have both taken Jorb's request to heart and have been noticeably nicer on the forums if they do post or they're just avoiding the forums all together so as to not continue your flame war. It would be great if you guys just stopped with the puke spew all over the House of B on a game you don't even play anymore. If you're not playing the game, why post in the House of B, except to hassle those guys? You have no in game political stance anymore. Just leave it or calm it down for Jorb's sake. Post in the City on the Hill or Dev threads or something like that.
staxjax wrote:Dude, you have no idea how long we have 'stuck' with it (a hell of a lot longer than yourgrandmother lasted). I have high hopes for the game, but after playing it relentlessly for a year and realizing that it is getting worse instead of better.

I'm sure YGM played since day one on Roanoke and prob for a bit on Plymouth before that. I've played it constantly since November. You played it for a year and are now only logging on to test new updates since the purity nerf, from what I can tell. We've all put in our time on Salem and I don't think you realize that YGM and the CG and I are still putting in the time while you've quit. I don't think it's been getting worse, I think it's been getting better as I've said in many, many threads. Since the tiered food bump I've been fine with where it's going, and I was one of the great hater's of the purity nerf brick the dev's threw. HnH lag fix, purity nerf, HnH W7, No advertising; these were the 4 things that kept Salem's pop down. Can it be better devved, sure, but it's still a great game.
Last edited by Claeyt on Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby staxjax » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:48 am

Damnit Mereni, I'm not talking about you or the tribe. You got lost somewhere, and then start saying I'm claiming stuff that I'm not claiming. Here, I went back and you can see where you got lost:

Claeyt wrote:Then end the continuous attacks on those who have kept playing through it, like YGM,

And besides, the other two people you [and claeyt] are talking about, PMP and jwhitehorn, will never lay off the attacks on me. You guys just don't read all of the forums or something, but I can think of 3 instances in the past 3 days where they tried to poke fun at me. It's how it is, and always has been, and I don't really give a *****. lol.

staxjax

Postby staxjax » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:50 am

And Claeyt, I can garauntee that the server pops wont rebound unless the devs do something drastic. No amount of game updates is going to bring people back that already have the 'we can never catch up' mentality.

staxjax

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses