Market Stall COnstruct for Towns.

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Market Stall COnstruct for Towns.

Postby Dalorian » Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:28 am

Hello,

I would like to suggest that towns can build Market stalls. Both for buying and for selling items perhaps. When buying items via market stall, you could have a bank of money deposited based on how many you are willing to buy of each item. Then you simply come and withdraw the items as they are sold there. Perhaps players sales could be taxed by the town.
Thank you.

Dalorian
Dalorian

Re: Market Stall COnstruct for Towns.

Postby Droj » Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:31 am

+1

I would also like to be able to build market stalls in our town to distribute the wealth between our citizens.
***** the Treaty!
loftar wrote:I not like, you not get
Droj

Postby darnokpl » Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:19 pm

Droj wrote:+1

I would also like to be able to build market stalls in our town to distribute the wealth between our citizens.

And raiders?:)
-1 from me, more stall in Boston pls
darnokpl

Postby Droj » Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:32 pm

darnokpl wrote:
Droj wrote:+1

And raiders?:)
-1 from me, more stall in Boston pls

Lets not presume we're talking the same thing here. Player owned stalls in player towns should be different.

Raiders? Can be used as a counter-productive response to anything in the game. ;)

More stalls in Boston I second but since that's not relating to the OP, it doesn't give anything back to the village/town your living in. Only a personal gain of wealth.
***** the Treaty!
loftar wrote:I not like, you not get
Droj

Postby darnokpl » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:30 pm

Droj wrote:
Lets not presume we're talking the same thing here. Player owned stalls in player towns should be different.

I know...

Droj wrote:Raiders? Can be used as a counter-productive response to anything in the game. ;)

just don't want to give raider one spot in town that is valuable. Goods should be splited then raider have to calculate is it wroth to try or not.

Droj wrote:More stalls in Boston I second but since that's not relating to the OP, it doesn't give anything back to the village/town your living in. Only a personal gain of wealth.

I would want to see some new features in Boston stall, like some tabs with items only for your town citizens,
so you can do same as OP suggested, but in more secure way, but it can cost you some addition to rent or something:)
darnokpl

Postby MagicManICT » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:36 pm

There's no reason you can't have these and "raiders" isn't a good enough reason. You can protect these just as easily as you can protect anything else on your claim. You're just being overly paranoid about it.
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Postby darnokpl » Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:01 pm

MagicManICT wrote:...You're just being overly paranoid about it.

True:D
darnokpl

Postby TeckXKnight » Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:32 pm

Allowing players the ability to establish trade locations within their own towns will only help to add fun to the game, so I whole heartedly agree that this should be a thing.
TeckXKnight

Postby Dalorian » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:22 am

Thanks everyone for endrosing this idea :-) Lets make it seen! :-0 Bump :-)
Dalorian

Postby Shoi » Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:47 pm

I like the idea, it's help with trade becoming a little more spread out between communities and getting them to work together, specially when no one is shouting in Boston and give players a little bit more secure way of trading with towns and others. I think maybe a little list from the town side could show which player put what into the stall maybe? Just so the owner of the town could see whom is donating what.
Shoi

Next

Return to Ideas & Innovations