Ding **** the Douche is Dead

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Ding **** the Douche is Dead

Postby Yasso » Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:40 am

Bevjord wrote:Darworth, maybe you would explain why you felt it necessary to murder 3 innocent, defenceless newbs that I knew to the north of you who were completely unaffiliated with those from your previous disputes. One guy, fairly new to the game was out prospecting when you attacked him, unprovoked and murdered. Yes this was your pk ALT Dalthurn, who I tracked down to your camp. Granted you were well over 1hr away and when I found the place it was littered with larceny, murder scents and corpses right on your doorstop.

Forgot to mention that he DID kill a big amount of random noobs from all around, the bodies were scattered everywhere, RIP in pieces... :(
Yasso

Postby painhertz » Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:43 am

Sevenless wrote:
painhertz wrote:
Sevenless wrote:Finally some worthwhile drama

+1

Oh also, the customary Haven quote: "All you killed was some farmer alts"

Amazing how many farmer alts there are in the world really.

Who said something about farmer alts? he killed our best fighter and myself, the third best. or are you just adding levity to the whole thing?

The guy you killed more or less said you only killed an alt. I was actually on your side for once XD

Oh well, still get yelled at. T-T

The ironic thing being that in this game farmer characters are actually as expensive as warriors to make in the long run. So killing "just" a farmer is actually a nasty blow to said village.

I wasn't yelling, just asking! lol I will never understand why everyone in the community sees such extremes of emotion from my writings when I'm generally drunk or buzzed, having a great time and laughing my ass of.
"since i am in my 30s and could probably throw you across the room"

"Porky" Darwoth: Confusing reality and video games since 2012.......
painhertz

Postby Realak » Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:20 am

Although I wasn't aware at the time, it was indeed me and my claim mate who summoned him, I just wasn't aware until screenshots of his place were posted, We actually found a ***** of scents RIGHT outside his claim, the ones we used to summon, which is funny, because he ragged on painhertz for leaving scents right outside his claim, and he did the same thing right outside his. :P
We were not aware this plot was yours though, it looked like a small solo plot (two smelters) and we happened upon it foraging, that's bout it.

Maybe learn not to leave scents next time right outside your claim guy. Also sorry for killin ya, I wasn't aware you could be summoned that far or from boston either, as it was my first summon. We came upon a skeleton near a noob leanto claim south of your claim, and figured you were just a small time local griefer. How wrong we were, it was big bad Dalthurn lol. Yes, you would have killed us and almost did ko my partner, that is why he ran,but you took so long to actually start fighting we gained the advantage with even smaller humours. So, sorry. Well, not really.

Can anyone clarify that ACTUAL 100% summoning range from claim stone? curious.
Oops. I Dropped My Doritos. ¦]
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼
Realak

Postby Urughak » Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:51 am

Realak wrote:We came upon a skeleton near a noob leanto claim south of your claim, and figured you were just a small time local griefer. How wrong we were, it was big bad Dalthurn lol. Yes, you would have killed us and almost did ko my partner, that is why he ran,but you took so long to actually start fighting we gained the advantage with even smaller humours. So, sorry. Well, not really.

again- lmao

This guy thats been wandering the earth randomly killing lowbies is this much of a clueless dolt? :lol:
Urughak

Postby staxjax » Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:53 am

The bug thread said he was summoned from a leanto not a claim. If somebody has their claim as their homestead they can be summoned anywhere on the claim. I dont know the furthest distance that somebody can be summoned from a leanto.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most - Ozzy Osbourne

Confirmed retards: Nimmeth, Claeyt, MycroSparks
staxjax

Postby Realak » Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:57 am

We did summon him from a leanto.

different question sorry, I'm wondering how far I can be summoned from my claimstone...

Edit to above edit: anywhere on claim Stax? hmmm, so if no part of my claim touches outside walls, they have to break in to summon?

So basically it is superior to make your homestead a claim stone? since leantos and houses have this area range no one seems to have the exact grid distance for?
Realak

Postby Darwoth » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:04 am

Realak wrote:Although I wasn't aware at the time, it was indeed me and my claim mate who summoned him, I just wasn't aware until screenshots of his place were posted, We actually found a ***** of scents RIGHT outside his claim, the ones we used to summon, which is funny, because he ragged on painhertz for leaving scents right outside his claim, and he did the same thing right outside his. :P
We were not aware this plot was yours though, it looked like a small solo plot (two smelters) and we happened upon it foraging, that's bout it.

Maybe learn not to leave scents next time right outside your claim guy. Also sorry for killin ya, I wasn't aware you could be summoned that far or from boston either, as it was my first summon. We came upon a skeleton near a noob leanto claim south of your claim, and figured you were just a small time local griefer. How wrong we were, it was big bad Dalthurn lol. Yes, you would have killed us and almost did ko my partner, that is why he ran,but you took so long to actually start fighting we gained the advantage with even smaller humours. So, sorry. Well, not really.

Can anyone clarify that ACTUAL 100% summoning range from claim stone? curious.

no you didnt, you had battery and vandalism scents which were from at least a few minimaps in one direction or another, there were no scents outside my spot aside from week old murder scents that you did not use. not that it matters since the reason i laughed at painhertz is not for having scents around, but for having them with not so much as a fence up lol.

yeah took me awhile to start fighting, like i said i was semi afk and by the time i was able to respond the majority of my hp had already been shaved off. oh well.
Darwoth

Postby Realak » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:09 am

Yup, I don't doubt a second that you being so surprised at the summon is what gave us the advantage, nor will I say it was a fair fight (2v1 with you at half blood when you started fighting back)

I don't mean scents in the same SCREEN as your homestead, but within a couple screens I still consider the same area. which is still pretty close.
Realak

Postby Darwoth » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:13 am

Bevjord wrote:Darworth, maybe you would explain why you felt it necessary to murder 3 innocent, defenceless newbs that I knew to the north of you who were completely unaffiliated with those from your previous disputes. One guy, fairly new to the game was out prospecting when you attacked him, unprovoked and murdered. Yes this was your pk ALT Dalthurn, who I tracked down to your camp. Granted you were well over 1hr away and when I found the place it was littered with larceny, murder scents and corpses right on your doorstop.

i killed lots of folks so youd have to elaborate, but im sure the reason for them was same as most of the others.

loot, eliminating nearby folks and so on.

the guy prospecting had a 12.5% dowsing rod and 400ish silver on him so was a pretty nice score from a "defensless newb" actually since nobody has been willing to sell me one over 1.8 or so purity.
Darwoth

Postby Realak » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:19 am

if the 12.5 rod is true, that's not a noob lol.
That fact he has prospecting...

lol
Realak

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses