The Battle of Brest Fortress

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

The Battle of Brest Fortress

Postby jwhitehorn » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:00 am

Greetings Filthy Squatters of Salem,
It is I! Chief "Pablo Punisher" PeePooKaKa.

It all began when I encountered a town....

A town a bit larger than most....

But it was what I found at this town that astounded me the most. For those who do not know there was a tyrant on Plymouth who enslaved the Russian people. Forcing them into slave labor to fund his misguided criminal activities on both Plymouth and Roanoke. This man was known as "Pablo Escobar" and today, the day he died, he was being piloted by a Russian they referred to as a "Badich". I assume some kind of nickname as the first three letters of his name represented his gameplay. The Chief cringed as he saw new Russian players labouring at this camp against their will to fuel their overlord and knew that once again he must bring the people of Salem Justice...... And thus is what sparked the Battle of Brest Fortress.

It first began outside the walls as naked Russians buzzed around the Tribe Waste claim like a mosquito around a bug zapper.

But just what were these Russians doing? And where were they coming from? Just then the Chief heard a whisper in the trees. "....Flint" It said..... "Just north....." the whisper continued. The Chief looked up to the Great Spirit and thanked him for the guidance. Sure enough these alts were out gathering flint for the siege.

The Chief then traveled North and saw the alt-abuse first hand. The Russians had made dozens if not 100+ leanto's prior to the siege so that the latest Claimstone mechanic would not be in effect. The Chief tightened the grip on his Tomahawk as the bug-abuse only fueled his desire for justice.

Just then as the Chief was slaying yet another character trying to block him in with logs he notices that a small crowd of Russians was gathering alongside the walls.

Knowing that the Russians rarely get to see combat he decides to move closer to the walls and deliver justice at a closer distance.

But this angers the sadface pumpkin man and he rushes the Chief!

The Tribe then surveyed the base and saw that they had begun sign posting all around their base.

Meanwhile, all attempts and peaceful negotiations failed.

So the Tribe had no choice but to murder (3) of their farmers including their overlord Pablo Escobar himself.

The Tribe then did what the Tribe does...

Careful handling of all witnesses was done.

The base looked a tad different when we were done with it but the Tribe felt that the space gives the residence more clarity to question if they are truly acting as the Great Spirit intended.

And the Russian leadership itself began to question if all gumdrops and lollipops fights truly yielded the same results.

Dead Russians: (42)
Dead Turkeys: (1)
Dead Tribe: (0)

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Re: The Battle of Brest Fortress

Postby Yes » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:07 am

Why weren't braziers firing?
(a person who plays online games since the 1980s about salem) laywn wrote:I have never seen anything so down right dirty!
Yes

Postby jwhitehorn » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:09 am

Yes wrote:Why weren't braziers firing?

Each time the Brazier would light itself the Great Spirit would summon a gust of wind to blow them out as quickly as they lit. A constant reminder that alt spamming and bug abuse is never the answer.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Mereni » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:19 am

That's a lot of skeletons. And a very stylish hat in the first picture. :lol:
Mereni

Postby MrGemini » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:20 am

nice story. Kill em all. :)
Greetings, Gemini & Tinkababe

raven wrote:HOW MAKE FIRE ? I TRAY DIFFERENT WAY BUT I CANT MAKE FIRE
Gallient wrote:YOU NEED ASK JORB GOD MAKE FIRE, FIRE FALL FROM SKY FIRE BURN FOREST.
MrGemini

Postby Gallient » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:27 am

Oh Chief, you are our savior! Imagine the chaos an established horde of Russians would've caused!

My next treaty payment will be gladly paid!
Gallient

Postby jwhitehorn » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:29 am

Gallient wrote:Oh Chief, you are our savior! Imagine the chaos an established horde of Russians would've caused!

My next treaty payment will be gladly paid!

Yes the Tribe does what it can to keep implement Russian Population control.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
jwhitehorn

Postby Odekva » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:32 am

jwhitehorn wrote:
For those who do not know there was a tyrant on Plymouth who enslaved the Russian people. Forcing them into slave labor to fund his misguided criminal activities on both Plymouth and Roanoke.

:lol:
This man was known as "Pablo Escobar" and today, the day he died, he was being piloted by a Russian they referred to as a "Badich". I assume some kind of nickname as the first three letters of his name represented his gameplay.

:lol: :lol: I doubt that Pablo has ever met Badich in Salem. But you are free to continue naming all people "Badich" it makes your deeds much more Heroic then they are :lol: :lol:

The Russians had made dozens if not 100+ leanto's prior to the siege so that the latest Claimstone mechanic would not be in effect.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh, really? And where are all those 100+ leantos? And people from them? I’ve seen only 4 defending alts on your screenies :roll:

Pity, I was not there, but could you please give us some comments on how you managed to get lured in to here?
I do not believe that you are that dumb, surely you had some super special plan in there, right? And why haven’t you mentioned this episode here? On your luck there was not a single person with good bile’s.

So you are good at telling stories. Nothing changed since the very beginning, you do not attack anything worthy, only this Big City with only 12 braziers in it and surrounded by 1 stone wall and habituated with beginners not even close to 100 bile’s. :(
The Dwarven Rose shop
Please visit, have quite a bunch of things including food. ;)
Odekva

Postby jwhitehorn » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:37 am

Odekva wrote: only this Big City with only 12 braziers in it and surrounded by 1 stone wall :(

Ok you get ONE chance to answer this question.

Are you a liar?

OR

Are you just stupid and can't count.

Please choose carefully as I will only give you one chance at this.

Odekva wrote:Pity, I was not there, but could you please give us some comments on how you managed to get lured in to here?

I think the better question is where did you get that Screenshot if you were not there and if I was truly "lured" into there then how is it that I got out? Surely the Chief could not escape a cage with all those braziers right?

Odekva wrote: On your luck there was not a single person with good bile’s. habituated with beginners not even close to 100 bile’s. :(

Pablo had more than 100 biles >:).

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
jwhitehorn

Postby Azor » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:52 am

Well, new alt system looks pretty balanced.
Azor

Next

Return to House of Burgesses