Mushibag vs MM Tribe - Treaty? No Thank You

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Mushibag vs MM Tribe - Treaty? No Thank You

Postby L33LEE » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:38 am

JinxDevona wrote:
FutureForJames wrote:Since what's posted on the internet never leaves it:
(expand in new tab to see full pic)

Nope, won't change with me. I'll die, rebuild, live again free. Never joined an alliance in H&H nor here. I am not one for bullying and that's what I feel MM is doing to get treaty payments (it is brilliant, but bullying nonetheless). Can't speak for everyone else though. I was shocked when I saw Coles became a ranger for MM.

Yea i made that post, were did it go though o_O; i just checked back now, and the whole post i made vanished.

weird, someone delete it ? Bug wdf ?

I do take my Hat off to you Jinx, you play for the fun of playing.
Retribution ~ Death comes to those who wait.

Wishy for Mod - http://forum.salemthegame.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7783
L33LEE

Postby AAlex » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:41 am

JinxDevona wrote:Nope, won't change with me. I'll die, rebuild, live again free. Never joined an alliance in H&H nor here. I am not one for bullying and that's what I feel MM is doing to get treaty payments (it is brilliant, but bullying nonetheless). Can't speak for everyone else though. I was shocked when I saw Coles became a ranger for MM.

I was looking at my really old HnH messages and found an old join request from you :D Thought it was cool... sorry just reminiscing qq
''We shall draw from the heart of suffering itself the means of inspiration and survival.'' - Sir Winston Churchill
AAlex

Postby Mushibag » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:48 am

AAlex wrote:
JinxDevona wrote:Nope, won't change with me. I'll die, rebuild, live again free. Never joined an alliance in H&H nor here. I am not one for bullying and that's what I feel MM is doing to get treaty payments (it is brilliant, but bullying nonetheless). Can't speak for everyone else though. I was shocked when I saw Coles became a ranger for MM.

I was looking at my really old HnH messages and found an old join request from you :D Thought it was cool... sorry just reminiscing qq

GTFO my thread with your HnH nostalgia, plz.
Mushibag

Postby JinxDevona » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:56 am

AAlex wrote:

Yeah, I think I tried to join villages in the past to see what it was like, but never ended up joining any. Ended up making my own (Greystone). Now I always make my own. I'm still curious to join other towns here to see what it may be like, but I never end up doing it, too busy keeping up with mine.

L33LEE, thanks. :)

Mushi, truly great job. I would back you up if I had a strong ass character to do so...lol.
Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't. ~Margaret Thatcher
JinxDevona

Postby grimreaper92 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:48 am

all this shows me is mushi was to scared to stay outside.....so much for your arrogant,bad-ass image you gave off before we killed your ass.
The Huntsmen~Sen
Bears killed- idk but f#@* u smokey
Deer killed~ To many to count
Odin
MM Tribe
grimreaper92

Postby Mushibag » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:49 am

grimreaper92 wrote:all this shows me is mushi was to scared to stay outside.....so much for your arrogant,bad-ass image you gave off before we killed your ass.

lolled :lol:
Mushibag

Postby grimreaper92 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:50 am

Mushibag wrote:
grimreaper92 wrote:all this shows me is mushi was to scared to stay outside.....so much for your arrogant,bad-ass image you gave off before we killed your ass.

lolled :lol:

but on the other hand,.....and it pains me to say this you got balls kid
The Huntsmen~Sen
Bears killed- idk but f#@* u smokey
Deer killed~ To many to count
Odin
MM Tribe
grimreaper92

Postby staxjax » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:53 am

Was wondering when one of you little midgets was gonna hop in here and say something.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most - Ozzy Osbourne

Confirmed retards: Nimmeth, Claeyt, MycroSparks
staxjax

Postby Cawalox » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:10 am

Id say smart enough not to stay outside.
Cawalox

Postby Dshaded » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:17 am

cool story bro o0
-Spirit with the Hatchet- aka JTG ~MM Tribe~
Dshaded

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses