Offical Gallows Hill is dead thread

Forum for In-Game politics, relations and matters of justice.

Re: Offical Gallows Hill is dead thread

Postby gregl26 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:43 pm

If you have scents of anyone affiliated with gallows now is the time to check your scents.
staxjax wrote:Well, the truth is gregl26 single handely caused the demise of BTK by trying to be a spy. I can assure you there will be no reprecussions from our action, because both you guys and the chief are much to weak to consider taking action.

fyi there were
gregl26

Postby Dallane » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:43 pm

gregl26 wrote:If you have scents of anyone affiliated with gallows now is the time to check your scents.

blow dem hookers up!
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby TotalyMoo » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:44 pm

Heh, the fields look completely bugged. Since you've stacked them they are all super-bugged.

What's up with the construction signs around the braziers at the vault?
I never managed to figure out something clever for my signature on Paradoxplaza, and I doubt I'll do it here either.

"ur a mod till u shwo ur a admin"
TotalyMoo

Postby Dallane » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:45 pm

TotalyMoo wrote:Heh, the fields look completely bugged. Since you've stacked them they are all super-bugged.

What's up with the construction signs around the braziers at the vault?

lol yeah

xtra mark and drain to remove the signs.

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby jwhitehorn » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:46 pm

Ikpeip wrote:
I've been thinking on this, and I can't think of another credible explanation. The only person who knows for sure is the Chief, and it's in his best interest to let me be the fall guy anyhow.

LoL... Cat is out of the bag. Everybody knows it was you. Beware of Paymaster Paul everybody. He is works for the Tribe.

See you in the base later buddy.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Dallane » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:47 pm

jwhitehorn wrote:
Ikpeip wrote:
I've been thinking on this, and I can't think of another credible explanation. The only person who knows for sure is the Chief, and it's in his best interest to let me be the fall guy anyhow.

LoL... Cat is out of the bag. Everybody knows it was you. Beware of Paymaster Paul everybody. He is works for the Tribe.

See you in the base later buddy.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe

rofl. it was either him or one of the original creators and our client maker. i wonder who it could be..... :lol:

Dallane

Postby Chiprel » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:48 pm

Moo you shouldn't praise chief too much as he used xploit to get town bell down :P
So he kinda just walked in, destroyed bell and took whatever he wanted for himself. No 'crime' debuff ftw.
dem M_O_V_E_M_E_N_T_O_A_T_M_E_A_L_C_R_A_C_K_E_R_S
Winner of bracket ( award.
<@TotalyMoo> Mushi, will you be my new lover? :<
Chiprel

Postby jwhitehorn » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:49 pm

Dallane wrote:
rofl. it was either him or one of the original creators and our client maker. i wonder who it could be..... :lol:

Yeah definitely teh paymaster. I would hire somebody to kill him and/or murder him next time you guys see him.

Chief PeePooKaka
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Dallane » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:49 pm

jwhitehorn wrote:
Dallane wrote:

Yeah definitely teh paymaster. I would hire somebody to kill him and/or murder him next time you guys see him.

Chief PeePooKaka
MM Tribe

Will you take the job?

Dallane

Postby jwhitehorn » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:50 pm

Dallane wrote:
Will you take the job?

Sure thing... how much you guys paying?

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
jwhitehorn

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses