Froze to Death

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Froze to Death

Postby WelfareCheck » Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:38 pm

Was very excited to get outside the starter village and to embrace my destiny as a valiant explorer in the world of Salem. Figured out how to craft a few things, made a hut thingy, found some perfect leaves. I was on a roll! Then things rapidly went sideways. My mind was numb, my fingers frost bit, my speed dropped to zero. I was frozen. There were no songs about being lost in the woods or reindeer. No Elsa magical fire sprites lighting people on fire. I was completely screwed. R.I.P. Welfarecheck... His last words were... I could really use a handout right about now.

I like it.

Pretty fun!
WelfareCheck

Re: Froze to Death

Postby Taipion » Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:07 am

:D way to go!

If you can't make enough cloths fast enough while hitting a bad coldsnap... try to always carry a lit torch, it's easy to learn/craft and will usually be enough to not freeze to death.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Re: Froze to Death

Postby pistolshrimp » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:51 pm

Great attitude! I like this guy. For others dealing with hypothermia remember that you can port into providence and go inside any of the buildings to warm up. Anyone can go inside the building slightly north of the church near the bookseller.
pistolshrimp

Return to Help!