September Campaign (Kampania wrześniowa)

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: September Campaign (Kampania wrześniowa)

Postby Heffernan » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:18 pm

grimkid wrote:Nobody cares about the fact that kuku is polish. Only that she is a murderous power player feared by a lot of people here :mrgreen:

"feared"

she was only feared with Anton at her side, no shes again as always a nobody, nothing and worthless
Heffernan

Postby Heffernan » Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:43 pm

so let me have some fun for a bit shall we....

yes its true i died due to being dumb but also unbelievable stupid mechanics yet again, i left my homestead in a small area guarded by makeshift stonewall to port from a never ending TbF and they broke in and destroyed like 50+ boundaries with a strong basher then covered the area by a pclaim and killed me with a undisclosed mechanic, i logged into my town and died in my town, **** happens

since being retarded they didnt wait till bloodmoon is over i would KO and respawn at my homestead, so i died inside my town leaving them nothing, no scalp, no loot nothing...

thus leaving me with a nice Exe mask (since my scalp is more then kuku would ever achieve in her lifetime since she doesnt know how to play or raise stats just biles since she can only scam so noone will sell her stuff to raise) i sold the Exe Mask for a undisclosed amonut containing a Beautiful White Tophat AND get to ***** Kuku from the top10 list ¦]

on the other hand i made some people mad since a Friend asked me to help him Raid T@MBUR probably biggest town in Salami World

i moved there and setup a small claim and started a Fake Townbell then drained some braziers, 3 of the Russians appeared and fought me for 30minutes using wingarangs and then i KOd (only by my screen minimazing by mistake) and died, came back with a bigger char and kept draining, was immediately attacked again, and the guy saw my backup coming and tried to move in but we blocked the entrance, he got backup but at the end all of them died, we 4, almost 6 kills

(just a small bit of the video they getting shot by the own defense of THERE town)

Video: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/545748754 (watch out its a almost 6h fight)

also Thanks for those 15 people watching me go on a rampage

Scalps:

oh and 2 chars with high biles kuku and meff used on vatican (they are high else they wouldnt need to kill them tthemself while i TbCd them)

see this Cuckoo and Meff? this is How you fight, by charging into battle and not by using 15 pocket watches to get away then crying have your lover run away in fear while you die on your main ¦]
Last edited by Heffernan on Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heffernan

Postby necrophile » Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:56 pm

Heffernan wrote:yes its true i died due to being dumb but also unbelievable stupid mechanics yet again

why every mechanic you don't know yet are unbelievable stupid?
necrophile

Postby Heffernan » Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:10 pm

necrophile wrote:
Heffernan wrote:yes its true i died due to being dumb but also unbelievable stupid mechanics yet again

why every mechanic you don't know yet are unbelievable stupid?

doesnt matter, feeling great here for another round of overall victorys

and this is kuku crying because she has gained nothing personally exept losing chars and giving me a nice exe mask and is also stuck with poopy meth

btw i heard you are getting engaged invite us to your marriage to your trailer park house? ¦]
Heffernan

Postby Methuzelah23 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:44 pm

Heffernan wrote: **** happens

**** happens when you're stupid. Go spend another year and a half of your life only to lose it in an hour to some "unbelievable mechanics". Since your little **** gaggle gathered together you have only been losing characters. Anton being a traitor is your only flag to wave, but that doesn't change the reality that in every engagement, endeavour, saber rattling, or contact in any way with us, you folks are the ones taking the dirtnaps.
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby Heffernan » Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:56 pm

Methuzelah23 wrote:
Heffernan wrote: **** happens

**** happens when you're stupid. Go spend another year and a half of your life only to lose it in an hour to some "unbelievable mechanics". Since your little **** gaggle gathered together you have only been losing characters. Anton being a traitor is your only flag to wave, but that doesn't change the reality that in every engagement, endeavour, saber rattling, or contact in any way with us, you folks are the ones taking the dirtnaps.

kukus main lost including 2-3 of her poop allies high Chars and all there gear
her new main town razed by half
2 high Stat Fighter/Bashers/criminals lost
you under 24/7 TbF

i lost a char that i got scalp and all gear back

yup sounds like a nice deal would always do again whenever in 10years kuku has a main thats worth killing.

meanwhile the only fight we ever had was Anton vs you guys and it resulted in kukus main dying and you crying and running away, not sure why were the one taking dirtnaps, but ok....

Heffernan

Postby Marue » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:53 pm

Nice story, fun to read. Congratulations on scalp and kills. It's like few people sandbox.
Marue

Postby Methuzelah23 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:11 pm

Heffernan wrote:retarded bleating

Not going to waste my time to prove **** to you. Again, only success was Anton's betrayal. Since then I've lost count of the combined losses you've had. Something like a couple dozen chars? lol the point of killing you (or anyone for that matter) isn't for items or scalps.....
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby Heffernan » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:38 pm

Methuzelah23 wrote:
Heffernan wrote:retarded bleating

Not going to waste my time to prove **** to you. Again, only success was Anton's betrayal. Since then I've lost count of the combined losses you've had. Something like a couple dozen chars? lol the point of killing you (or anyone for that matter) isn't for items or scalps.....

me -vs- you and kuku i lost 1 char and you lost 2 so far

anton -vs- you and kuku she lost her main and the others a few fighters + ***** of gear

me -vs- kuku she lost like 10x more chars then me

wheres the "dozends of chars" you killed? in your dreams?
Heffernan

Postby Dallane » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:21 am

heff is the baddest mother ***** in this game. get wrecked cuck boys
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses