Wall Resource Exploit - minor

Forum for bugs and technical problems.

Wall Resource Exploit - minor

Postby pistolshrimp » Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:00 pm

Salvage doesn't differentiate between Regular Corners and Starting Corners in walls meaning you get more and better materials back than you should. While there is a chance aspect to what you get back and most corner vs starting is fairly well balanced this Exploit can be used to essentially farm Bricks of Fallen Babel into Bricks of Fallen Sodom & Gomorrah.

If it's hard to differentiate it's probably safer to treat them all like corners over starting corners.
pistolshrimp

Re: Wall Resource Exploit - minor

Postby Zapt13 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:04 pm

Or even those amethyst things, right? I could turn metal in to those rare purply gems?
Re-enter your signature!
Zapt13

Postby Taipion » Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:16 pm

Zapt13 wrote:Or even those amethyst things, right? I could turn metal in to those rare purply gems?

No, that does not work, because both start and corner need 1 amethyst each.

The only "exploit" with this is turning babel bricks into sodom bricks 2:1 at the cost of some mortar and, rng give or take, bricks.
This makes sodom bricks a bit less valuable and babel bricks a bit more, nothing serious really, not enough to warrant serious dev time to distinguish between corners and starters.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Nsuidara » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:48 pm

but JC grow cost corner... before was less cost
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Return to Bugs & Technicalities