I can request judge someone if they attack by Catapult ?

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

I can request judge someone if they attack by Catapult ?

Postby goddevil1 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:36 am

Details from the picture
His Boundry Stone area in to my claim. and ready attack my claim by catapult and Long Range Mortar.
if he attack to my claim i can request judement ?

thank for read my post.
goddevil1

Re: I can request judge someone if they attack by Catapult ?

Postby Taipion » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:59 am

iirc using mortar/catapult does not leave a scent when it's not on a hostile claim, so no, no scent no judgement

would be good to have a little more detail here

- you only have a pclaim?
- the attacker made a "siege town" just to attack you, or is there a town nearby to which those boundry stones belong?
- have you met the attacker(s) yet? any info?
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Judaism » Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:06 am

He can do that without leaving scents, regardless you could hire some people to deal with that set-up. Altho I must admit that making such a set-up is rather cheap and you basically need someone to just kill their characters there by brute force.
If you don't have enough of distance from the katapult, or the mortar he could knock you out or slowly destroy walls (anything beyond makeshift will take many hours).

Also his intent might be to eminent domain your pclaim, assuming you have no t-claim.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Taipion » Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:09 am

Judaism wrote:If you don't have enough of distance from the katapult, or the mortar he could knock you out or slowly destroy walls (anything beyond makeshift will take many hours).

:lol: ¦]
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby goddevil1 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:20 pm

Oh thank you all.
this my pclaim only.
i don't know Catapult attack distance.
and i know this game is survival. Just i want to know how protect my pclaim by someone attack.

You're right. I hide the hope for someone to help me out of the problem. 8-)
Last edited by goddevil1 on Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
goddevil1

Postby Rifmaster » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:21 pm

Judaism wrote:He can do that without leaving scents, regardless you could hire some people to deal with that set-up. Altho I must admit that making such a set-up is rather cheap and you basically need someone to just kill their characters there by brute force.
If you don't have enough of distance from the katapult, or the mortar he could knock you out or slowly destroy walls (anything beyond makeshift will take many hours).

Also his intent might be to eminent domain your pclaim, assuming you have no t-claim.

I think the wall destroying thing is expedition only, no?
Rifmaster

Postby goddevil1 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:37 pm

Rifmaster wrote:
Judaism wrote:He can do that without leaving scents, regardless you could hire some people to deal with that set-up. Altho I must admit that making such a set-up is rather cheap and you basically need someone to just kill their characters there by brute force.

I think the wall destroying thing is expedition only, no?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stake Claim is can destroy by catapult and Long Range Mortar ? That's what I worry about.
Last edited by goddevil1 on Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
goddevil1

Postby Taipion » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:16 pm

Don't worry, mortar/catapult on providence can only destroy tbf/tbc and trees/bushes, also hurt/kill animals and hurt/KO players, but that's it.

You pclaim can only be removed by a town claim, mortar/catapult does not matter there.

Try and talk to your neighbour. ;)
Taipion

Postby goddevil1 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:30 pm

Thank very much you all replay my post.
goddevil1

Postby Judaism » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:16 am

Yeah so, he actually might eminent domain your pclaim. I would suggest to either make a town bell or put literally all your money into expanding your pclaim.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Next

Return to Help!