Messeges

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Messeges

Postby Taipion » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:59 pm

Oh yea that's judas typical stuff again:
- not active since forever but wanting things
- "I have never been able to compete in regards to infrastructure and no-lifing anyways." :D :D :D we all know how you "can't" no-life salem
- calling stuff in my client questionable whereas all of it is dev-approved, and convenience at best, none of that does anything for you by itself
- telling botting is the mainstream way to play salem and the devs silently accept it

I'd do a wtf here but hey it's juda, did not expect anything else.

The only thing I am surprised here, is that you made a whole post with several complete sentences without demanding (again) that raiding will be simplified to the point where any lazy basterd can raid a solid base whose def took months to build within a few hours.

:roll:
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Nikixos » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:39 pm

make farmvil salem
Image Image
Nikixos

Postby Dallane » Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:14 am

Taipion wrote:simplified to the point where any lazy basterd can raid a solid base whose def took months to build within a few hours.

No one has ever said this and you keep saying the above to protect your single player game. If you actually think raiding is fine then you are clearly the biggest ***** retard to have ever drooled on their keyboard here.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby ALTaZAR1 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:40 am

Goodman12 wrote:
ALTaZAR1 wrote:im just left it here :D :D :D

http://game.salemthegame.com/mt/ss/294c ... 1f8e12a337

Big base, big claim, small balls

yea yea of course ))

you rat team (many member a real rat )

want say about you powerful but all you power its used abusse any bugs and scripts....

And yes Goodman you a " New friend what is love kiss ass ( Anton )" per all time what been play in my team say KKK suck and more another and now you friends, great i hope you end game like Kuku :D :D :D
ALTaZAR1

Postby Goodman12 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:03 am

ALTaZAR1 wrote:abusse any bugs and scripts....

You're rivaling Heff in retardation.....that's no small feat, my friend. Furthermore, I find it funny that you'd accuse me of doing things almost the entire Russian community has been doing for years.
ALTaZAR1 wrote:want say about you powerful

T@mbur's one of the biggest groups on the server in terms of population and definitely riches and "strongest" in terms of biles. Unfortunately, you're also the biggest ******* and unskilled players in the entire game. I'm sure you'd also triumph competitively if common sense, courage and skill could be botted into your ****** russian brains however it seems like the only thing you little ***** could do is cower in fear at a 150 blood/yb raider and 30 biles newbie

Edit:
I'll leave this here
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby Judaism » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:40 pm

Taipion wrote:Oh yea that's judas typical stuff again:
- not active since forever but wanting things
- "I have never been able to compete in regards to infrastructure and no-lifing anyways." :D :D :D we all know how you "can't" no-life salem
- calling stuff in my client questionable whereas all of it is dev-approved, and convenience at best, none of that does anything for you by itself
- telling botting is the mainstream way to play salem and the devs silently accept it

I'd do a wtf here but hey it's juda, did not expect anything else.

The only thing I am surprised here, is that you made a whole post with several complete sentences without demanding (again) that raiding will be simplified to the point where any lazy basterd can raid a solid base whose def took months to build within a few hours.

:roll:

1. True, I don't play this game anymore.
2. I can no-life Salem just not in the care-bear terms. I can do very long and intense game sessions, such as raids and competitive things.
3. Yes, there we go with the convenience debate again. You're basically forced to use custom clients, they are tampered with. According to you dev-approved by a dev who hasn't logged in for over a year. A gun does not shoot on its own, said the guy shooting a person with a bow. I don't like to deal with certain mechanics, so let me ways to ignore or work around them. Entirely fine if done by the dev-team on their own clients, but not for custom clients and especially without any actual devs checking the game/logs etc.
4. No thats not what I said, all I mentioned was that there are said custom clients and macro's. The possibility of this is simply enough to piss off people, because it can result in unfair situations.

5. The more time from Salem, the more I am against the idea of safe bases. Yes to completely ''raid'' or destroy a base should require time. To blast your way in and simply go for a quick kill, or some loot does generally not have a massive impact nor should require very much time. What kind or ridiculous game have they turned this into, like a game with so many nice mechanics and unique game-play has become yet another glorified farmville. Whats the ultimate goal of the game, why do you bile/skile up your characters and make a massive base when the only threat is hypothetical. I understand that people have far reached the accumulated wealth and skills that we are talking about an immense loss. But was that really what this game started out as, the developers themselves used to totally abuse those aspects themselves. With advanced defenses, skill investments and such should come equal mechanics for raiding and PvP, instead of nerfing them and reducing PvP to a consumable *****.

A silly expedition, where everyone dies out within a few months and mainly centers the grind for the statues and the win requirements is neither something worth talking about. It was a great feat for us to win that, it most certainly wasn't easy bu then again in terms of enjoyment truly the first few weeks were the most fun, where base infrastructure, character development and win conditions were at it lowest. No this game is not really worth anyones time unless ofcourse you are a true carebear and like to tend your crops, hoard more items, raise your biles and skills for no reason and make a huge base. Sure but for me, someone who has had the tiniest bases, with maximum defenses or taken over other bases it makes no sense, I would not be entertained for very long, nor would any competitive orientated player.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:25 pm

Goodman12 wrote:T@mbur's one of the biggest groups on the server in terms of population and definitely riches and "strongest" in terms of biles. Unfortunately, you're also the biggest ******* and unskilled players in the entire game. I'm sure you'd also triumph competitively if common sense, courage and skill could be botted into your ****** russian brains however it seems like the only thing you little ***** could do is cower in fear at a 150 blood/yb raider and 30 biles newbie

i once went to T@mbur and saw a Million kilometer long tier1 makeshift fence around it with like 5000 boundaries, so i wanted to troll TbF them, and right after putting it down 6-8 fully geared fighters chased me aweay
Heffernan

Postby Taipion » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:36 pm

There we have that very problem of yours again, but thanks for explaining it in more detail,
that actually helped to understand the cause of it.

You have the same problem as JC has, just on a whole different level,
remember how he did things to force people to play the game in the way he wanted to?
And that's it, you believe there is only one way to play this game, you are either to ignorant, narrow-gauged or unimaginative,
to realise/accept that there are other people playing this game, having fun in other ways than your very own and very narrow
black and white carebear and "competitive" raider definitions.

As to 3.) Your "reasoning" is simply a personal opinion with makeshift arguments, I can't take that seriously by all means.

And to 5.) You made clear you want something like expeditions for your personal entertainment, go play HnH for the first 2-3 weeks after resets. ;)
Or wait for the next salem expedition.
Trying to force your very personal way of "fun" onto salem in general is fortunately a futile attempt.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby BBCHTC » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:47 am

ALTaZAR1 wrote:im just left it here :D :D :D

http://game.salemthegame.com/mt/ss/294c ... 1f8e12a337

im just left it here :D :D :D
BBCHTC

Postby Dallane » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:30 am

Taipion wrote:And to 5.) You made clear you want something like expeditions for your personal entertainment, go play HnH for the first 2-3 weeks after resets. ;)
Or wait for the next salem expedition.

There is actually always a ton of fighting in hnh due to the changes they made.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses