so you though you could get away with it?

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: so you though you could get away with it?

Postby Ronch » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:16 pm

Methuzelah23 wrote:I haven't been to Vatican in years lol. Funny you're so scared that any player chasing you = "oh ***** it's methu, run"

As for this base, unlike most of this community I don't agree with spoonfeeding and hand-holding.

Yes I removed your first bell and tbf and tbcd you, and I've helped build some stuff here but I'm mostly hands off.

Not really revenge against me till you break my bell, it's all I put there. Goodluck with it :lol:

It's not why you put your bell down there that reveals your motives (as you assume) but it is where you put it down that totally destroys your extremely revealing pretentious communication(s) here.
BTW... you are the one that you should be wishing the "good-luck" to, not Heff.

@Heff
Hey bud, I might know where another of his degenerate-training camp/towns are on the map now.
Msg me one way or the other if you are interested.
No real defenses there to speak of yet either, seems they are more focused on building an empty mote surrounding their stick fences rather than building initial defenses for themselves there too.
...He might know all or most of the various arcane knowledge in this game, and be a decent PvP opponent too, but it's his severe underestimation(s) of other folk's cognitive perceptions that will always continue to be his downfall.
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

Postby Methuzelah23 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:26 pm

Ronch wrote:It's not why you put your bell down there that reveals your motives (as you assume) but it is where you put it down that totally destroys your extremely revealing pretentious communication(s) here.

@Heff
Hey bud, I might know where another of his degenerate-training camp/towns are on the map now.
No real defenses there to speak of yet either, seems they are more focused on building an empty mote surrounding their stick fences rather than building initial defenses for themselves there too.
...He might know all or most of the various arcane knowledge in this game, and be a decent PvP opponent too, but it's his severe underestimation(s) of other folk's cognitive perceptions that will always continue to be his downfall.

Were my motives ever ***** unclear? I think in your attempts to reach up your ass to get some **** to fling you forgot to use your chimp brain. All I posted was the truth, you aren't really affecting me in any way by raiding these players.

Enjoy your autstic IQ level circkejerk and spend some more time scouting my super secret training camps but better be quick before i replace these makeshift fences.
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby JamesBonham » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:31 pm

Ronch wrote:
Methuzelah23 wrote:I haven't been to Vatican in years lol. Funny you're so scared that any player chasing you = "oh ***** it's methu, run"

As for this base, unlike most of this community I don't agree with spoonfeeding and hand-holding.

Yes I removed your first bell and tbf and tbcd you, and I've helped build some stuff here but I'm mostly hands off.

Not really revenge against me till you break my bell, it's all I put there. Goodluck with it :lol:

It's not why you put your bell down there that reveals your motives (as you assume) but it is where you put it down that totally destroys your extremely revealing pretentious communication(s) here.

@Heff

You prob have a wrong idea of what Chthulhu is, tho
The Paradox of the Beaver.
JamesBonham

Postby Heffernan » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:35 pm

JamesBonham wrote:
Ronch wrote:

@Heff

You prob have a wrong idea of what Chthulhu is, tho

2nd member of Coon & Friends
Heffernan

Postby Ronch » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:13 pm

@Methuzelah,
Anyone who can author their own misery as consistently good as you do, has to be a genius.
Congratulations...
Ronch

Postby Ronch » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:21 pm

JamesBonham wrote:You prob have a wrong idea of what Chthulhu is, tho

That is a possibility.
Ronch

Postby Dallane » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:58 am

It's 2019 and heff is a alpha raider. what a time to be alive.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby joshnpk » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:05 am

Dallane wrote:It's 2019 and heff is a alpha raider. what a time to be alive.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I think I have a hat problem.
joshnpk

Postby TheDuke86 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:11 am

gorniksam wrote:
Heffernan wrote:
gorniksam wrote:that was a terrible loss and huge damage, let me replace all of this with **** i have salvaged from towns before, also learn how to spell nickname of my husband correctly, its Methuzelah NOT Methuzaleh...

i can see the mad flowing trough you and methuwhatever, im here, im waiting, i keep killing dozends of chars of you, loot ur stuff, raid ur towns etc... when are we finally see action from you? just gonna hide there with having 5-8 highly geared fighter friends?

i attacked for straight 2 days and none of you was showing up exept the townowner, no Methozelah, no kuku, no nothing not even a TbC probably best time to packup your stuff, admit your defeat and quit salem...

how many times i have to kill you yet till you realize you are meaningless noob, its already really boring
[spoiler]Image

also kinda busy getting free silver

[/spoiler]

You still get silver with all those empty stalls?
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
TheDuke86

Postby Heffernan » Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:18 am

TheDuke86 wrote:
gorniksam wrote:
Heffernan wrote:
gorniksam wrote:that was a terrible loss and huge damage, let me replace all of this with **** i have salvaged from towns before, also learn how to spell nickname of my husband correctly, its Methuzelah NOT Methuzaleh...

i can see the mad flowing trough you and methuwhatever, im here, im waiting, i keep killing dozends of chars of you, loot ur stuff, raid ur towns etc... when are we finally see action from you? just gonna hide there with having 5-8 highly geared fighter friends?

i attacked for straight 2 days and none of you was showing up exept the townowner, no Methozelah, no kuku, no nothing not even a TbC probably best time to packup your stuff, admit your defeat and quit salem...

how many times i have to kill you yet till you realize you are meaningless noob, its already really boring
[spoiler]Image

also kinda busy getting free silver

[/spoiler]

You still get silver with all those empty stalls?

shes only top2 anyway #RussiaBest
Heffernan

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses