Last will n testament

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Re: Last will n testament

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:22 pm

Yes, you are true Darwoth successor Ronchtard.
People are getting scared of just mentioning your name nowadays.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Ronch » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:12 pm

ZoddAlmighty wrote:Yes, you are true Darwoth successor Ronch.

Oh, Hi Zodd !
Folks like Darwoth, they aren't compelled by their 'feelings' to justify their actions to anyone.
Nor do the ever seek validation from their peers, especially wanna-be peers...

Two admirable qualities that both you and Riff will never become even remotely familiar with.
Last edited by Ronch on Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:30 pm

Ronch wrote:
ZoddAlmighty wrote:Yes, you are true Darwoth successor Ronch.

Oh, Hi Zodd.
Folks like Darwoth, they aren't compelled by their 'feelings' to justify their actions to anyone.
Nor do the ever seek validation from their peers, especially from wanna-be peers...

Two admirable quality that both you and Riff will never become even remotely familiar with.

Oh wow, you actually thought I was serious?
I mean come on, you know that in my book you are living proof of how far our society has come as a whole.
They trained a god damn monkey to write English. That is ***** hard in my opinion and hats down to them.
Problem with you is that you will always be a small fry in Salem sea. Just waiting to be devoured by a larger fish.
You are lucky that the game is in such a sad state or you would have to follow Judaism to another game like a stalker that you are.AGAIN
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Ronch » Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:38 pm

ZoddAlmighty wrote:Problem with you is that you will always be a small fry in Salem sea.
Just waiting to be devoured by a larger fish.

Hey, whatever makes you feel better about yourself, that's fine with me.
...You go girl ! :D
Ronch

Postby Rifmaster » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:47 am

Ronch wrote:
ZoddAlmighty wrote:Folks like Darwoth, they aren't compelled by their 'feelings' to justify their actions to anyone.
Nor do the ever seek validation from their peers, especially wanna-be peers...

Two admirable quality that both you and Riff will never become even remotely familiar with.

I'd just like to clear a few things up. Firstly Ronch, you are a keyboard warrior. Secondly you don't know a single thing about me. One of the things you should know is that I get along with pretty much anyone that isn't a toxic POS. That is what you are, Ronch. Gj on sucking Darwoth's ***** (the guy who totally didn't seek validation yet liked to post walls of text in every HoB thread even remotely related to him), and you say he didn't seek validation yet I do? My forum posts contain my brief comments on subjects and trolling. I do not post on this forum to justify anything. Every post of yours has either been asking for help about something anyone with 2 brain cells would have figured out on their own, or slinging your chimp **** at every sane person on the forum, like the toxic person that you are.

And to clear up that moronic **** from earlier, Ronch thinks he killed my main or something. He did not. I've likely never even seen him in game. He's just really wants attention.

Also Zodd, I hate to break it to you man but you are really toxic too. Take a chill pill and either troll or post things that make some sense, don't just rage.
Rifmaster

Postby Ronch » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:49 am

That was brief.
Ronch

Postby Dallane » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:59 am

Stop fighting in the Help section. No more warnings on this. I will straight ban all parties involved.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Previous

Return to Help!