Cthulu's Asscthack LFM

Look for a group to play with here.

Re: Cthulu's Asscthack LFM

Postby Realak » Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:58 pm

Judaism wrote:
Since you feel the urge to bring it up. The situation was that you were looking for a place to stay, which I provided to you. I expected you to be active, which you hardly were. Regardless I was willing to share some purity humus and seeds to you, at the time legendary. You expected to be fed by my labour and could only consume my stuff, you were unwilling to do rotations on my fields with my humus, seeds and resources. After a few weeks you left the base and joined my enemies. As careful I am I changed the locks, I had a bad feeling, then one day you show up with other people around my base trying to open the gates. It was only after months when had became friends with Willy and Lallaith that they opened up on you and mentioned how you were planning on hsing your old keys to stab me, No I had nothing to gain from making that story up and youre just a tucking idiot wt this point who does not hold value to friendship and stabs whomever, which you also did vs the Tribe. Get out of here, you little whiney *****.

Furthermore you know ***** about anything else, despite me being entirely irrelevant in this thread.

You are such a delusional piece of **** roflmao, still years later. I joined with pure intentions - IRL pulled me away from the game ( a job as a CNA in an Alzheimer's living center if i recall correctly) they moved me to all night shifts and i no longer had time to play. I moved out. Period. IF and when i picked the game up later ( as i always quit and comeback quit and comeback back then - i'll be the first to admit) Nothing happened to your base. I dropped keys in the water the second I left. You are a paranoid little ***** lol.

You go pretty hard on this keyboard bro, don't forget i know what your skinny lil jewish ass looks like and i would dogwalk you kid.

You can go ***** yourself with your lies. I won't respond again to your paragraph of ***** when nothing happened.
Oops. I Dropped My Doritos. ¦]
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲
Realak

Re: TBD LFM

Postby battleslayer888 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:46 am

Judaism wrote:
TheDuke86 wrote:so much text to say basically I'm right.

No you are obviously not.

TheDuke86 wrote:As on the concord time recorder had you and several others of your group on for 60 days out of the 90 day expidition. playing something every day in intervals of an average of 4-5 hours is not casual. You don't get to change the definition of words. Just because others no life harder than you dosn't mean you yourself aren't ***** up in the head.

4-5 hour days over 90 days is roughly 16days of play time, which contradicts the fact the log had you at 60days put of 90.

Like I said before, we had no high end time brackets. Belgear and Meth both have backup up the story and hopefully we have been clear enough about the situation. I have provided countless arguments, where you have not shown any evidence or proof and even if we had high time slots (which we absolutely had not) then it still would had stated very little about the actual time invested.

You are trying to scheme the Kapitalists as no-life hardcore players during Concord, which entirely dropped their obligations. Which is far from the reality, the reality is that we took a casual approach in general and we still managed to beat everyone within a record time-frame which greatly exceeded all expectations. (That much was obvious by the dev intervention, fixing and sudden changes)

Feel free to quote Belgear/Meth or for that matter Jenny or Lallaith, however I doubt they any of them is stupid enough (like me) to actually waste time on your *****.

Instead of your mockery and whining, should had played better. Perhaps that way we would had been forced to play more hardcore or hence you could had even won. Perhaps an advice for the future, its hard to admit and deal with losing.

Hopefully not grave digging, out of the group I was probly the only one playing more than 4 hours a day. Majority of the building was done by me, majority of our biles was done by me. Rest of my group had work consistently so in reality the reason I said it was basically a 2v6. Most of members didnt play much, and I didnt invest much into there biles other than my other char and dukes. Duke had played quite consistently few a couple hours of the day to gluttony when I had food prepared and head out for raids. Heff quit while ago, yet you guys thought he was still playing with us. I dont want to take all credit, but I believe I take majority of the credit when I say I gave you guys quite a hard time as a competitive player with a bunch of casuals. You guys basically were against me and a bunch of low bile guys. I have no reason to lie, so take what i said as is, as some type of closure lmao.

EDIT: btw, while you may not play much during the week day, we did notice you played a lot during the weekend, Hence the 8 hours camp on the cannon. If had you not raided my town when you did, im unsure if you wouldve had another chance.
Darwoth wrote:LOL AS IF SOMEONE AS RETARDED AS ME WOULD ONLY HAVE A PALTRY TWO POLARITIES!!!!!!!!!
battleslayer888

Re: TBD LFM

Postby Methuzelah23 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:47 am

battleslayer888 wrote:Hopefully not grave digging, out of the group I was probly the only one playing more than 4 hours a day. Rest of my group had work consistently so in reality the reason I said it was basically a 2v6. Most of members didnt play much, and I didnt invest much into there biles other than my other char and dukes. Duke had played quite consistently few a couple hours of the day to gluttony when I had food prepared and head out for raids. Heff quit while ago, yet you guys thought he was still playing with us. I dont want to take all credit, but I believe I take majority of the credit when I say I gave you guys quite a hard time as a competitive player with a bunch of casuals. You guys basically were against me and a bunch of low bile guys. I have no reason to lie, so take what i said as is, as some type of closure lmao.

EDIT: btw, while you may not play much during the week day, we did notice you played a lot during the weekend, Hence the 8 hours camp on the cannon. If had you not raided my town when you did, im unsure if you wouldve had another chance.

So, more than we played. And by your 2v6 logic it was really 2v0. Who cares if he was with you the duration or not, you're still lackeys. If anyone gave a **** about you, it would have been called your group instead, but it wasn't so get over it. You can say whatever you want about this supposed "hard time" you gave us, doesn't make it true.

And credit? the ***** kinda drugs are you on? Sure, take the credit for dying as a group, getting ur **** kicked in, and losing, it's all yours.

Nobody gives a ***** if you're lying or not, just have some class, take the loss and move the ***** on and do better next time. Stop ***** up my thread trying to save whatever reputation you think you have with *****.

Also, your edit is retarded as *****, 8 hours cannon camp is hardcore on a weekend, yeah OK. Y'all were the easy town btw, not even close to the most challenging. Pretty sad for someone that considers themselves a "competitive" player, would have died of old age irl before you did any noteworthy damage. You really need to reevaluate what hardcore gaming is and stop trying to make yourself look better, maybe then you can actually BE better.
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby Judaism » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:47 pm

Hard time..... ?

Alright so I can't recall a single serious dead character loss, where as the Russians managed to kill one of ours. I can't recall challenging raids or unsuccessful ones, which MM-tribe actually managed. I can't recall your group occupying an defendable statue, like the Russians, Darwoth and MM tribe did.

Your base was neither strongly defended, nor were any of the characters deeply invested in comparison to ours at the time. I recall some store abusing idiots in the beginning, blowing tons of money on crap on horrible decisions and wasting so much time and effort. For example all of your bases, the first was massive and you abandoned it (tons of money/resources) then headed over to an undefendable statue, to get absolutely **** on. You were behind with literally every aspect, despite having a zerg and incomparable funds. Afterwards you combined strenght with more push-overs, which featured nothing more than yet another fun endavour.

No to put it simply, you have not managed to kill or deal any damage to us and have honestly fed our characters and funds by either massive amounts of loot/store items or dead characters which we utilized for cannibalism, you provided us even with a free cannon to use against other towns/groups.

If I were to make a list by our challenges, I would make it something like this:

1. MM-Tribe (we literally had to spend weeks, murder and collapse them frequently, which included (5 raid efforts in total). They utilized mortars like mad men, they had massive p-claims which made raiding so much more difficult and actually had witches prior to us. We literally camped these guys for weeks ends and they seemingly had infinite funds, as extra addition they locked their base in brambles entirely which was a huge pain aswel.
2. Ukraine-Russians (Brego/GB etc), we had to raid them, we had to bramble the **** out of them and yet they kept playing super hardcore with a handful. They were supporting all of our enemies, had strong characters and a steady base which would had been a huge pain to fully raid.
3. The actual Russians, they without a doubt were the strongest force in literally all aspects. Their base building was ahead of ours, their characters were ahead of ours, their gear was insane and they were raiding quite a bit. Despite all of this, we laid low against them for the first few months and it took them quite long to secure a statue, since the other ones were taken. When the 7th day of their town was closing in, we secretly did a raid and broke their bell with mere hours to spare for it to mature. Luckily only one of them was defending it and they were unable to prevent us from building a new town. If the Russians were able to have a matured town there and then, it would had easily been the hardest obstacle for us to overcome. They were the most active and strongest and knew what they were doing. Luckily they were too slow to realize the state of the server and our position to finish it, so basically they really didn't prioritize their efforts correctly.

Then after that, I would place the Commy coalition below that. They were not able to provide us with a serious challenge other than some minor annoyances in the start. Bad management, bad teamwork, horrible commitment and so forth.
Despite all of this, they are delusional to think that they provided us the hardest challenge and deserve some sort of praise or whatever. In total we spent maybe a couple days on that group, which directly provided us with quite a lot of resources and progress. So it was far from a waste of our time, besides eliminating more of the competition. Honestly by now I've spent more time on replying to you guys than actually fighting against you all.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Methuzelah23 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:55 pm

Judaism wrote:Honestly by now I've spent more time on replying to you guys than actually fighting against you all.

So they are winning, right? :lol:
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby fredsamford » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:58 am

I just came back last week from about a 2 year hiatus and would like to join my in game name is Fred Sanford.
fredsamford

Postby BaalAsmodeusJr » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:29 am

I would be interested joining up with you. I played in august 2018 I am still new and hardly know what im doing but I really enjoy this game. I quit playing cause I was playing by myself and none of my friends wanted to play the game with me. I enjoy watching the gamester4life tutorial videos on the game which I just restarted watching to relearn the game. my 3 characters are Baal Asmodeus, Baal Neutron, and Baal Laina.
BaalAsmodeusJr

Postby Methuzelah23 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:32 pm

Still accepting new players here. Despite some efforts to raid/kill/annoy, any offending bells, players, or tbfs have been swiftly removed, killed, or smashed. Forget the rest, come play with the best. ;)
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Previous

Return to Planters & Pilgrims