how to win salem

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: how to win salem

Postby gorniksam » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:15 pm

LudotoKuche123 wrote:we will miss jou darwod ;(

he quit the game months ago already
gorniksam

Postby Methuzelah23 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:19 pm

Gone, but never forgotten
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby Kindred » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:08 am

Let's be real here - he should have quit before the newest expedition and his half ass attempt really hurt his rep imo.

I still remember listening on discord to someone noob in our town with 30 biles had punched him down to the point of him panicking and running. With a 100 stat character.
It was at the moment when this guy incredulously was like " this is THE darwoth?!??" that I knew he was finished in my book.

His main advantage in the normal game was abusing mechanics/bugs that he would have to pre tell JC about and then blindside people with them. Or 3-4am raids in deadtime.

Not a legend really. Achieved a lot through the use of bugs/mechanics most didnt know about - maybe.
Kindred

Postby Methuzelah23 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:21 am

Kindred wrote:Let's be real here - he should have quit before the newest expedition and his half ass attempt really hurt his rep imo.

I still remember listening on discord to someone noob in our town with 30 biles had punched him down to the point of him panicking and running. With a 100 stat character.
It was at the moment when this guy incredulously was like " this is THE darwoth?!??" that I knew he was finished in my book.

His main advantage in the normal game was abusing mechanics/bugs that he would have to pre tell JC about and then blindside people with them. Or 3-4am raids in deadtime.

Not a legend really. Achieved a lot through the use of bugs/mechanics most didnt know about - maybe.

So says the legendary kindred. :?
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby Kindred » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:35 am

i mean, you can remove your mouth from his anus anytime meth - You know i never said anything about myself.
In fact - salem is the one game i have failed rather incredibly in compared to my success in some other mmo's/sandbox games.

Still doesn't change the facts about darwoth though. :)
Kindred

Postby Methuzelah23 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:01 am

Kindred wrote:Let's be real here

His main advantage in the game was mechanics/bugs

A legend really. Achieved a lot through the use of bugs/mechanics most didnt know about

Some ***** story. The rest I agree with. He was better than most at mechanics, and knew things most didn't. You may not have said anything about yourself, but you're bleating about things that others did years ago, with no basis to stand on, having not done anything noteworthy yourself. :lol:
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby Kindred » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:08 am

For example, instead of trying to shoot the messenger stating facts by redirecting it about myself, you could take my good faith that i hold your accomplishments much higher then darwoths

You forgot i used to be close with Chief - I know about the massive amount of bug abuse darwoth was always trying to swing through him. And the second JC approved of it, someone died in game or lost a town through those means. Hardly a legend. Let his sad bug abusing memory fade.

Edit: facking wrong acct this is Realak if u didnt know
Kindred

Postby Dallane » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:20 am

Kindred wrote:For example, instead of trying to shoot the messenger stating facts by redirecting it about myself, you could take my good faith that i hold your accomplishments much higher then darwoths

You forgot i used to be close with Chief - I know about the massive amount of bug abuse darwoth was always trying to swing through him. And the second JC approved of it, someone died in game or lost a town through those means. Hardly a legend. Let his sad bug abusing memory fade.

Can you prove any of the accusations of bug abuse?
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby TheDuke86 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:28 am

Dallane wrote:
Kindred wrote:For example, instead of trying to shoot the messenger stating facts by redirecting it about myself, you could take my good faith that i hold your accomplishments much higher then darwoths

Didn’t he ward off all of KKK by pulling a dbear out of a sled over and over again. Adding madness. I’m sure there was a video of that. Or him using scents to summon himself somewhere else’s while pvping? Not being sarcastic genuinely asking.
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
TheDuke86

Postby Kindred » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:35 am

Dallane wrote:

It is public record JC/Chief (check both account posts) stating at some point that the agreement with darwoth was to run the bugs through him first. If you expect me to search through all of his posts on this forums for it though then that sounds like a job of a mod of said forum because i dont care enough.

Per said agreement, JC said no to most of the huge stuff darwoth tried to run by him - however - anytime he thought something was small darwoth managed to use it to kill an important character or raid a huge town. He personally vented to me at some point at the amount of **** darwoth was always up too, or how something he thought was small was darwoth only telling him a small potential of the bug abuse which he used for larger damage.

He's trash and that should be his legacy.
Kindred

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses