Just started, right-click doesn't work on first man

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Re: Just started, right-click doesn't work on first man

Postby MaxPlanck » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:23 am

Yeah but you see, I didn't actually respond to anything you said about your complaints toward the game did I?

Your example of indirectly calling me a loser is a direct attempt to insult me but of course indirectly while mine is a suddle hint towards you complaining about things that you personally don't like vs. what other people do/don't like about Salem and its not really 100% clear that I'm being demeaning towards you or not. :roll:

So yeah. But hey, I agree fully that I'm a ***** retard and thanks for the compliment.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby strpk0 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:38 am

just get a real computer you *****
strpk0

Postby Dallane » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:11 am

Please don't troll help esp when using a mac. Take a little time off from the forums of a game you clearly don't enjoy.

Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Judaism » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:21 pm

Sucks that you cannot overlook the graphics and software flaws, the game itself actually has very cool and unique mechanics. It was developed for a limited player-base and never started out like any other massive MMO.

Redeveloping the game for an entire new game engine seems most certainly a complete waste of time and resources now, in a perfect world indeed it would not have those flaws.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby grimkid » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:57 am

Depends whether you are a damn graphics junkie like the rest of the **** gaming comunity you find out there, or you actually search for something different:). This game has pretty low graphics compared to the comercial ***** that are games like skyrim, and include any mindnumbingly resource -hungry game you usually buy at 50$ for your MAC. And the mechanics take a while until you are proficient and fluid with them. But as a total, the concept and overview of this game is a lot more valueble than what you find out there. Imagine "Don't starve" mashed together with a proper mmo and a lot of permadeath and a lot of actual RP.
Also, I tried playing it on mac, but it is really buggy on a mac, so i stopped trying. if you don't like it on a normal, computer, don't start it.
Also, you own a mac and you are in the software industry. My nose tells me you are some kind of hipster who is a "software engineer" and "senior programmer" in php and angular, at best in Swift. (there was ajoke some time ago when swift barely came out 2 years ago and people were searching for programmers with 5 years experience in it) So, we do welcome you to the comunity, since you made me laugh with this whole thread. We needed this kind of jerk who throws poop at everything. The saltines was going crazily low.
P.S. laptop mode is not working properly if you touchpad does not have the buttons separate from the actual touching area. it is annoying i know. the client is open source, be our guest to fix **** like that:) mister "software industry"
grimkid

Previous

Return to Help!