The biggest issue with this game

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

The biggest issue with this game

Postby campercamper » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:14 pm

Marp Tarpton and the fact that theres no ikea.
campercamper

Re: The biggest issue with this game

Postby lachlaan » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:20 am

When the olde gods returned back to the lands of yore, they took ikea with them.
Exactly 6.022 x 10^23 worth of Lach molecules.
lachlaan
Customer

Postby campercamper » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:35 am

Plus no one is begging for content. They are begging for answers, fixes, and not being stolen from marp
campercamper

Postby campercamper » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:21 am

Why cant jc spend 15 minutes reassuring or saying anything to people. Im literally typing this 1 a minute before I clock back in from lunch.
campercamper

Postby gorniksam » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:23 am

why he should
gorniksam

Postby Ronch » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:41 pm

@ campercamper
Something that may help you understand a little better is; Cartman from South Park enjoys feasting on human tears.
Although that is a fictional cartoon, our fearless leader John Carver is not fictional, he is real, and really does enjoy feasting on human tears, seriously he does.

Meaning:
The longer or louder that you cry about a situation in Salem, then the longer you will have to endure the agony of whatever issue or situation that you've been continually crying about. All of this, just so JC can get his RDA of salty tears.

Suggestion:
Complain once, if the issue isn't fixed or addressed after your initial complaint, then you have two other "mature" recourse choices:
Either do something about it yourself (besides additional crying) or, Ignore it...
Otherwise you are just only feeding the tear-eater and authoring your own future misery here in Salem.
It's kind of like real-life in general, well, real-life once you mature past a grade-school mentality.
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

Postby campercamper » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:09 am

Im not even playing lol. I love it when i see people comparing simple questions to im crying and am in gradeschool lol. Thanks for proving even more that you're are stuck in your parents basement with your obesity and dakimara pillows jerking off into a jar full of pony figurines.
campercamper

Postby Dallane » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:07 am

campercamper wrote:Im not even playing lol. I love it when i see people comparing simple questions to im crying and am in gradeschool lol. Thanks for proving even more that you're are stuck in your parents basement with your obesity and dakimara pillows jerking off into a jar full of pony figurines.

So you are also in your parents basement?
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Ronch » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:39 pm

@campercamper
Of course you haven't been constantly complaining crying on our forums lately.
My bad, I must of had some pony-figurine-dust in my eyes when I crawled from my basement into the light to read your redundant obsessive post(s) aimed at how this game is so horrible to you.

Maybe some future day in your small world this game and it's charming community will be worthy of your presence.
Until then, there should be a suitable game for you out there somewhere, have you tried my little pony ? ...it's a no tears game, and it's community is never loathsome !

You won't have to worry about being out-witted when you 'try' to troll there either.
...well, maybe ;)
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

Postby campercamper » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:15 pm

Didnt read too long lol. Im guessing it a lot of talk about insulting me again and more words of you trying to defend this game.
campercamper

Return to City upon a Hill