Small Ideas Thread

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Re: Small Ideas Thread

Postby Taipion » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:49 pm

Chrumps wrote:This game could use some active devs.

Taipion wrote:In HnH, iirc, you can fish what others threw in the water,
so why not have that in Salem, too, plus the digging in a way that if something despawns on the ground, it may be dug up (by anyone at any place).

You'd better research what exactly H&H has.
Fishing and digging lost stuff is already implemented in H&H plus a few more ways to recover lost items.

Why should I?

What I said was correct, you have no point here.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Dallane » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:11 am

Taipion wrote:
campercamper wrote:A way to bury goods, such as burying a chest in the ground and making a treasure map with it. Randomly digging could also being it up which would be beyond cool. Maybe even exclude the treasure map and have people lose their treasure like they would do.

That's actually an interesting idea.
In HnH, iirc, you can fish what others threw in the water,
so why not have that in Salem, too, plus the digging in a way that if something despawns on the ground, it may be dug up (by anyone at any place).

I remember a convo with JC saying this is on the todo list with fishing.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby campercamper » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:10 pm

Meal kits. Where a player could combine different foods, maybe 3, on a plate and have the combined gain of their heal and gluttony values. Maybe make a downside to it so bigger players wont have a super easy way to bring up their stats.
campercamper

Previous

Return to Ideas & Innovations