Salem 2018 Roadmap

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Salem 2018 Roadmap

Postby Taipion » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:18 am

MaxPlanck wrote:
TheDuke86 wrote: you and your chocolate starfish eating friend

What even are these insults? I had to google what that meant really quick, either you just so happened to know w/e gay slang this is or you wasted the time to look up alternate words for ass because you love us so much that you need to waste that much time replying to us. Either way its a :lol:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chocolate ... ored_Water
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Dallane » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:42 pm

MaxPlanck wrote:

What even are these insults? I had to google what that meant really quick, either you just so happened to know w/e gay slang this is or you wasted the time to look up alternate words for ass because you love us so much that you need to waste that much time replying to us. Either way its a :lol:

The EU just now got Limp Bizkit
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby TheDuke86 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:11 pm

MaxPlanck wrote:

This had me dieing hahaha! The fact you looked it up made this all worth it lol!
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
TheDuke86

Postby MaxPlanck » Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:10 pm

It took 5 seconds?
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby Ronch » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:04 pm

ZoddAlmighty wrote:cannot have 3 days without mentioning me.
Im honored boys.

Don't flatter yer'self, its only because Jc is not here, that you are the only amusement.
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

Postby TheDuke86 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:38 pm

MaxPlanck wrote:It took 5 seconds?

I don’t mean that in a troll way. Just the thought of confusion over a chocolate starfish haha.
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
TheDuke86

Postby Dallane » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:19 pm

Ok I'm going to make a general blanket statement as a warning for everyone. The vast majority of recent posts on this forum has been people gang banging zod/max because they made a choice to quit the game and remove the wealth that they had earned playing it. It's fine if you you don't like how they went out. They made a choice to quit and deleting it all might of been the only way they could finally let go. That doesn't mean they need to stop posting here. That's insane. Everyone who is here right now has been around for years and still love the game despite the current situation. You don't just stop playing salem or hnh. These types of games stick on you and you don't just walk away. They have a right to be part of this community no matter how angry you are for no reason. If I see any of the rage quit/salt/retarded posting from either side I'm going to just straight up ban you. Too many threads have been derailed over this to the point where it leaked into the Help section. I really hope you guys are aware that the LFG post you decided to derail more than likely resulted in someone walking away from the game. Enough of it. Thanks.

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby BallHog » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:21 am

Dallane wrote:You don't just stop playing salem or hnh. These types of games stick on you and you don't just walk away.

Um, so where is JC?
BallHog

Postby Dallane » Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:13 am

BallHog wrote:
Dallane wrote:You don't just stop playing salem or hnh. These types of games stick on you and you don't just walk away.

Um, so where is JC?

He will show up again at some point.

Dallane

Postby gorniksam » Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:10 am

Dallane wrote:Everyone who is here right now has been around for years and still LOVE the game despite the current situation.

gorniksam

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements