hola amigos

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: hola amigos

Postby Judaism » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:42 pm

gorniksam wrote:yes, some of us still playing the game and still trying have a fun in, no point to insult us or checking a salem forum everyday as you idiots doing it
such ragequiters or regular quiters which checking a salem things everyday, i bet most of you would be back to this "ded geam" right after jc back with noice update or new expedition
so please stop making idiots of yourslef. leave the game fully or stop being nasty to a players which still having some fun there

If those changes would allow me to kill all your assets and characters with ease like back in the days, then most likely I indeed would come back just to do that to you and other carebears. Right now we have idiots on top of the imaginary foodchain of Salem, which is unacceptable.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby gorniksam » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:11 pm

waiting for u in bed
gorniksam

Postby Heffernan » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:12 pm

Judaism wrote:
gorniksam wrote:yes, some of us still playing the game and still trying have a fun in, no point to insult us or checking a salem forum everyday as you idiots doing it
such ragequiters or regular quiters which checking a salem things everyday, i bet most of you would be back to this "ded geam" right after jc back with noice update or new expedition
so please stop making idiots of yourslef. leave the game fully or stop being nasty to a players which still having some fun there

If those changes would allow me to kill all your assets and characters with ease like back in the days, then most likely I indeed would come back just to do that to you and other carebears. Right now we have idiots on top of the imaginary foodchain of Salem, which is unacceptable.

Exactly, i would love it if i was raidable een just to have some change in the daily routine, but as it is now no matter if u do it as your main town or siege town simply having a brickwall a townbell, a few braziers and a pclaim is enough to be 100% unraidable for the rest of your life, but for 1) JC is afk and for 2) even then he fails to admit its this way by saying "noone is unraidable"
Last edited by Heffernan on Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heffernan

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:16 pm

The only event in which i would go back to salem would be if the game got sold to a proper developer.
Also, funny how of all the posts in recent months virgin MARP writes 'JUSTICE' only on yours.
Did he had any influence in your raid? Wouldnt be to far fetched considering that he was doing you 'favours' for a long time.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby gorniksam » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:19 pm

ZoddAlmighty wrote:The only event in which i would go back to salem would be if the game got sold to a proper developer.
Also, funny how of all the posts in recent months virgin MARP writes 'JUSTICE' only on yours.
Did he had any influence in your raid? Wouldnt be to far fetched considering that he was doing you 'favours' for a long time.

u mad about marp help me or about im way hotter and more sexy than ur woman?
gorniksam

Postby Heffernan » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:23 pm

ZoddAlmighty wrote:The only event in which i would go back to salem would be if the game got sold to a proper developer.

one time i have to agree and even if i risk a ban, i dont know what the intentions are, im trying for weeks to get a proper ches event setup ingame but marp doesnt care anymore, then was showing Marp a Video of kuku supposedly from my point bugabusing by doing a Impossible killshot out of the Darkness (to long to explain for this small post now) that has to be more lucky then winning 50x in the same lottery and hes like "that must be just pure luck, no cheats, no client modifications etc.. used" you gotta be kidding me...
Heffernan

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:05 pm

gorniksam wrote:

u mad about marp help me or about im way hotter and more sexy than ur woman?

Oh yeah, old '' IM WAY HOTTER THAN YOUR WIFE/GF ''.
Ofcourse losers who equalize hottnes with avaibility think you are a superb girl. Provocative pictures, show a nip or maybe a whole boob and theyll go crazy. And the only reason they do that is because you are the only real girl that talks to them.
It is very, very sad. But to be fair, i do not blame them. All cramped up in mamas basement, never had a honest day of work in their life, all those hormones swirling in them, you can be a talking log with painted tits and they would still masturbate on you.
A real man would recognize a proper woman from a mile away. Looks are important, but secondary to other qualities that woman must posses. When you learn how to better yourself, youll find a proper man. For now enjoy being the hottest frog in the puddle never daring to look towards the ocean.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Hose » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:12 pm

Gaem is realy gret yes yes, i rely like it!!!
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Dallane » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:50 pm

im hotter then both you basic *****
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Taipion » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:59 pm

ZoddAlmighty wrote:[...] qualities that woman must posses. [...]

OMG, he's not only assuming, but demanding!!!11111

Please, someone has to step in right now!!!1111
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses