September Campaign (Kampania wrześniowa)

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: September Campaign (Kampania wrześniowa)

Postby Taipion » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:22 pm

ZoddAlmighty wrote:I am so, so SO salty!

Boy, now I know why you had Max Planck with you,
because it takes quantum physics to even begin to understand the amount of saltiness you have.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Dallane » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:47 am

Taipion wrote:because it takes quantum physics to even begin to understand the amount of saltiness you have.

Yet you guys become unhinged when he post.....anything. lol
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Heffernan » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:21 am

Dallane wrote:
Taipion wrote:because it takes quantum physics to even begin to understand the amount of saltiness you have.

because of the reason he posts, he "supposedly" left Ragequit 7 months ago but i bet he still checks the forum and game daily.
Heffernan

Postby Judaism » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:35 am

This always makes me smile.
Samir is an idiot by the way.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:17 am

Judaism wrote:This always makes me smile.

least heh asnt Ragequit yet..
Heffernan

Postby Judaism » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:42 am

Heffernan wrote:
Judaism wrote:This always makes me smile.

least heh asnt Ragequit yet..

Well I finished the expeditions and after that still had no interest in the stale Providence. But sure Heff, in your book everyone who quits actually ragequits, hence why not change quit to ragequit anyway by your logic.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Dallane » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:34 am

Heffernan wrote:
Dallane wrote:

because of the reason he posts, he "supposedly" left Ragequit 7 months ago but i bet he still checks the forum and game daily.

Heff you very recently made a thread ***** about the state of the game. People are allowed to say why something isn't enjoyable and have a right to destroy their own property in a SANDBOX GAME. Just because someone stopped playing doesn't mean they aren't allowed to look at the forums and be a part of the community. Are you just mad that they didn't give you **** or something?
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:25 am

Heffernan wrote:
Dallane wrote:

Im glad you addore me that much that you keep track of my game absence.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Heffernan » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:14 pm

Made a nice Fighting Video of Kuku Chasing me around, her char has probably 600-800 blood, i got... 16,9blood

despit her mount being faster then mine due to chasing and her throwing wings and me getting stock a few times i managed to get safely over half the map and back to providence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLQcsBPyro4

i could have probably walked back to providence... with broken bones.... overloaded...
Heffernan

Postby Judaism » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:08 pm

Heffernan wrote:Made a nice Fighting Video of Kuku Chasing me around, her char has probably 600-800 blood, i got... 16,9blood

despit her mount being faster then mine due to chasing and her throwing wings and me getting stock a few times i managed to get safely over half the map and back to providence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLQcsBPyro4

i could have probably walked back to providence... with broken bones.... overloaded...

Horrible chase and pathing from both sides.
Judaism
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses