Three Innovating Balances!

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Re: Three Innovating Balances!

Postby MaxPlanck » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:56 pm

Like I said, you aren't reading what I'm writing. So stop responding to what you don't know the context of.

I'm not going to bother linking you back to where I typed it unlike what I did for Ronch but maybe its because I expect a player like you who supposedly knows the game which I guess I should fault myself on that because I expect people to know just as much as I do (yes, I know I don't know EVERYTHING in the game so don't bother commenting about it) all the time but then I'm reminded that they are just a bunch of noobs who played the game too long and still suck at it. *points to unnamed person specifically*

All I'm go to repeat is that I SAID; 1 of the 3 ideas (Buckets) was not a joke idea earlier in the thread when I replied to someone. So your point is mute and maybe you should stop replying to things you have no clue what you are talking about.

I don't hate people playing Salem. I hate people like you Tampon.
(Don't forget about the first page of this thread where you were so upsetti spaghetti about them removing Mason masters cause you wanted your special ideas to be recognized by others just because you applied for high herbs n sprouts rather than just getting respect for your ideas and trying to rely on things like that. Notice how you didn't actually bother replying to what I said to you because you knew I was right and that you posting about it in the first place was a waste of my eyesight)
User avatar
MaxPlanck
Customer
 
Posts: 979
Joined: Fri May 17, 2013 3:20 pm

Re: Three Innovating Balances!

Postby Ronch » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:32 pm

If anything, drawing water w/bucket from a well is four to five times as tedious as drawing it from a natural water source.
So, this one idea of three that Max is sticking to, just doesn't make sense to me at all, still.

I do like and support Chrump's "well" idea posted earlier here on this thread though, that is: as long as there will be a steep material and humor cost associated with building a well when not using the dowsing feature. (and a high fail-chance after constructed too)
Last edited by Ronch on Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
User avatar
Ronch
 
Posts: 474
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:46 am

Re: Three Innovating Balances!

Postby Ronch » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:55 pm

ZoddAlmighty wrote: [...]

Well,well, no surprise that Zodd is still habitually attaching himself to someone else's creation/success/redemption or achievements (again). Just like an un-weened coat-tail-rider.
...How many times this year alone has Zodd said or posted : me and Max did _____. <---fill in the blank ?
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
User avatar
Ronch
 
Posts: 474
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:46 am

Re: Three Innovating Balances!

Postby Taipion » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:12 pm

MaxPlanck wrote:Like I said, you aren't reading what I'm writing. So stop responding to what you don't know the context of.

I'm not going to bother linking you back to where I typed it unlike what I did for Ronch but maybe its because I expect a player like you who supposedly knows the game which I guess I should fault myself on that because I expect people to know just as much as I do (yes, I know I don't know EVERYTHING in the game so don't bother commenting about it) all the time but then I'm reminded that they are just a bunch of noobs who played the game too long and still suck at it. *points to unnamed person specifically*

All I'm go to repeat is that I SAID; 1 of the 3 ideas (Buckets) was not a joke idea earlier in the thread when I replied to someone. So your point is mute and maybe you should stop replying to things you have no clue what you are talking about.

I don't hate people playing Salem. I hate people like you Tampon.
(Don't forget about the first page of this thread where you were so upsetti spaghetti about them removing Mason masters cause you wanted your special ideas to be recognized by others just because you applied for high herbs n sprouts rather than just getting respect for your ideas and trying to rely on things like that. Notice how you didn't actually bother replying to what I said to you because you knew I was right and that you posting about it in the first place was a waste of my eyesight)


Look at that, half a wall of text full of rage from our most favorite not-anymore-salem-player Max RageQuit.
:lol:

And yes, I repeat it again for everyone here, ALL your "ideas" are obvious trolls.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion
 
Posts: 2318
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:12 pm

Re: Three Innovating Balances!

Postby Dallane » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:06 pm

Taipion wrote:You hate it that people still play this game even though you ragequit,
and now you're talking **** to make it worse, not that there would be any risk really, the devs surely won't fall for this cheap trolling.

As I said I'd say it would be just fair to retaliate by suggesting equally ****** ideas in the HnH forums,
but I heard the devs there don't need that to implement ideas like that. :lol: :lol: :lol:


Saying someone has a bad idea because they quit this game is straight retarded. This thread could of died the day it was made if you guys didn't see his name and go into a insta rage fest. You know you opened yourself to a epic roasting by brining in development right?

The well idea would actually be really great.

Saying that you are going to "retaliate" on him by posting a bad idea in the hnh forums is a perfect example of how unhinged you really are.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 15070
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: Three Innovating Balances!

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:23 pm

Man, you guys are no fun.
I expected some top notch insults but i got this trash.
Though, reading post from 'autist supremacy' members makes me very happy.
Way to keep the gene pool pure boys
ZoddAlmighty
 
Posts: 1108
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:45 pm

Re: Three Innovating Balances!

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:37 pm

Ronch wrote:
ZoddAlmighty wrote: [...]

Well,well, no surprise that Zodd is still habitually attaching himself to someone else's creation/success/redemption or achievements (again). Just like an un-weened coat-tail-rider.
...How many times this year alone has Zodd said or posted : me and Max did _____. <---fill in the blank ?

I gave you a compliment and you took it the wrong way.
Thats why you will stay small fry forever.
Also, i didnt give any opinion or input about Max idea. I was merelly commenting you guys.
Therefore, i see no basis in your remark that i atached myself to someones creation/succes/redempion or achivement.
The only thing i atached myself is this discourse.
Which is to be honest kinda boring because you retards cannot have fun, and only foam wigh rage whenever max writes something.
ZoddAlmighty
 
Posts: 1108
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:45 pm

Re: Three Innovating Balances!

Postby lachlaan » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:10 pm

Noob ideas tbh. I for one believe that in order to entirely eliminate Westpine's style of nolife botting we need minigames for everything.

The chests and boxes we have look quite heavy. We need a minigame where you have to fling your mouse bottom to top at a speed proportional to your yellow bile, and if they are locked containers a wobbly key aiming for a lock minigame (cause let's face it the lot of us pilgrims are drunkards, at least in character).

Having done that, the 2x size thing would be good to prevent real life insanity.

The second point can easily be refuted on account of both farming and potting are spammable as can be given the right mental fort(bot)itude, as such we need true 3D implemented just for the one minigame of handling a gardening shovel and gardening rake to weed and tend to the soil in the pot, akin to that one surgeon videogame.

Having attempted pulling water before from a canal to start up an irrigation pump, i can tell you that buckets are made by the devil to drive us mad and will wobble and dodge the water as hard as they can. As such the bucket cast should be more like fishing, with a failure rate as well as a cast timer.
Exactly 6.022 x 10^23 worth of Lach molecules.
lachlaan
Customer
 
Posts: 2037
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:11 pm

Re: Three Innovating Balances!

Postby belgear » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:10 am

the gift of being able to auto draw water for it taking a moment to fill up would be fantastic for people who play with multiple clients open. If you can't see that, I dunno what you are smoking but I would love some. The containers, too. I normally remember where I put my ****, so having a chest that was 50 spaces instead of 25 would be awesome even if it did take half a second to open
User avatar
belgear
Customer
 
Posts: 1196
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:06 am

Re: Three Innovating Balances!

Postby MaxPlanck » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:56 am

belgear wrote:the gift of being able to auto draw water for it taking a moment to fill up would be fantastic for people who play with multiple clients open. If you can't see that, I dunno what you are smoking but I would love some. The containers, too. I normally remember where I put my ****, so having a chest that was 50 spaces instead of 25 would be awesome even if it did take half a second to open


Ikr, thank you Belgear for responding properly to these ideas rather than bickering like Tampon who can't even bother to come up with any counter-arguments or defend himself from the truths I speak of other than the fact that I'm Max the RageQuitter.

I take all that time to respond to what he writes and he just repeats the same ol' things he had to say from his first ever reply to the thread. I know I enjoy dumping on kids but this is just too easy I can't even have fun with making fun of Tampon. I might just have to give up on insulting him because he appears to be as stupid as Heffernan when it comes to what he says.

Not to brag or anything but I could collect 40+ buckets of water in like 5 seconds with the current system from by having just buckets in my inventory along with auto-organize on, placing the inventories topleft edge right next to my character, zooming in fairly close, and then spam rightclicking back and forth insanely fast by moving just a few pixels between the bucket in inventory and water(without the clients autobucket feature that already exists)

Basically what I'm saying is, even for someone who could collect water at stupidly high speeds I still think the bucket idea is a good idea, especially as Belgear said about multiclienting. The last time I spent filling a water tower for an hour straight I wanted to die because I literally spam-farmed water with the absurd amount of clicking by using egg yolk/honey to carry 400+ L of water back and forth from Providence and a temporary leanto I placed right next to the said water tower.
Last edited by MaxPlanck on Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
MaxPlanck
Customer
 
Posts: 979
Joined: Fri May 17, 2013 3:20 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas & Innovations

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests