Multiple Claims

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

Multiple Claims

Postby bergamoth87 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:52 pm

Noob question.. But here we go...

How can i destroy an claim stone? Here's how it hapened.. I had a base then i moved out. The old claim is still there, i still own it and still has money in it. How do i destroy/declaim it by distance? Not feasable to travel there in my main just to destroy it since its too dangerous. I have an alt with access to it tho, but on a different account. How to declaim/destroy/getrid of the old claim?

Thx <3
bergamoth87

Re: Multiple Claims

Postby NeiroShop » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:53 pm

why bother? Just leave it. You wont get the money back etc anyways.
NeiroShop

Postby bergamoth87 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:57 pm

NeiroShop wrote:why bother? Just leave it. You wont get the money back etc anyways.

Thought/heard there where bad things that one could do if they have access to a claim that you own... So not realy keen on leaving it there... Also, planning on destroying it and post here for any noobs that want a new settlement to live... the design suck and i already salvaged most of the good ****, but still... Some one might want the 80% pots and 80% fields there... Again, the base itself suck, but some new players might find it usefull to learn and stuff..
bergamoth87

Postby black89hawk » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:49 pm

you cant destroy pclaim if there money for upkeep there 2 way to remove it
1 build town claim or 2 wait pclaim until drain all money then you can destroy it

also there way to remove it by owner of pclaim you have to be close from pclaim then right click on it and chose to cancel pclaim or make owner of pclaim give access to any of your alt want by mark alt like red color same color of pclaim access

you dont need to bring owner of pclaim to give access to your alts if you remember which color access of pclaim you can put that color on your alt
but remember you have to put mark on all access in pclaim so other alts can take full access
black89hawk

Postby bergamoth87 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:03 pm

black89hawk wrote:you cant destroy pclaim if there money for upkeep there 2 way to remove it
1 build town claim or 2 wait pclaim until drain all money then you can destroy it

also there way to remove it by owner of pclaim you have to be close from pclaim then right click on it and chose to cancel pclaim or make owner of pclaim give access to any of your alt want by mark alt like red color same color of pclaim access

you dont need to bring owner of pclaim to give access to your alts if you remember which color access of pclaim you can put that color on your alt
but remember you have to put mark on all access in pclaim so other alts can take full access

Thanks! Will try it.. Pretty sure i gave the alt that lives there all the access... Anyway, since i'm giving away that land, where can i post for someone to take it? Not selling, just giving.
bergamoth87

Return to Help!