how to win salem

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: how to win salem

Postby Dshaded » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:35 am

Wait are you the same Darwoth that when MM actually played the game was known for 2 things being a laughing stock of entire server and calling ppl N word every chance you could ¦] man this goodbye thread is one of the best fiction novels iwe read in years :roll: reeeeeeeee
-Spirit with the Hatchet- aka JTG ~MM Tribe~
Dshaded

Postby Dallane » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:28 am

my god we really are time traveling now. 1st tren and realak are fighting now dshaded is posting. WHO WILL SHOW UP NEXT!??!?!?
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Heffernan » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:46 am

Dallane wrote:my god we really are time traveling now. 1st tren and realak are fighting now dshaded is posting. WHO WILL SHOW UP NEXT!??!?!?

Claeyt ¦]
Heffernan

Postby Rydersowl » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:11 pm

Dallane wrote:my god we really are time traveling now. 1st tren and realak are fighting now dshaded is posting. WHO WILL SHOW UP NEXT!??!?!?

Who indeed
Rydersowl

Postby Nektaris » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:43 pm

Farewell, fellow scammer.
oleanna wrote:It's a part of the game. Stealing stuff with larceny or with brain is a way like an other !
Nektaris

Postby Methuzelah23 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:50 am

Nektaris wrote:Farewell, OG scammer.
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby Brona » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:39 pm

Farewell you magnificent bastard.
Brona

Postby Binks » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:17 am

Honestly, Darwoth and Meow you both should have exited the game when PmP and the Tribe did. I don't think any of the current playerbase who didn't play back on Plymouth, Jamestown, or Roanoke what a huge blow to the game this is. Darwoth was the last real titan that kept with the game. In a way I'm glad you're finally getting away from this game as **** update after **** update plagued it. I'm also extremely happy that Meow came out and told some truths about some of the things that went down. If you would Meow have PmP reach out to me I'd love to game it up with you both again. Same goes for you Darwoth let me know what your next game is, and maybe we finally can team up and smash some people.
Binks

Postby Heffernan » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:06 pm

Binks wrote:. Darwoth was the last real titan that kept with the game.

Heffernan

Postby Judaism » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:17 pm

Indeed sucks that all which is left are retards like kuku and heffernan. They have no clue about the old factions, mechanics, shenanigans, drama and environments. It really is nothing compared to the greatness it used to be, but at this point the game is pretty dead anyway.

With fewer than 1000 monthly logins and most of them not even being unique logins it is fairly close to being a single-player crafting game.

To sum it up quickly:
1. They added pay, cosmetics and boost items for tedious grind mechanics to gain some of their investment back;
2. They added high end skills, silver sinks and mechanics for mainly base builders, farmers and hoarders;
3. They ruined the unique perma-death, raiding system and PvP system this game had by various means such as damage gating, mounts, consumables, defensive boosts, encouraging alt usage, passive punishment systems, pay to win skills for the sake of bounding the uncompetitive player-base and further excluding PvP-orientated players from the game.

All this of course resulted into a rigid state, with a weekly decline of players and where there are nearly no serious activities other than farming, base building and biling/leveling up characters. There are no no large towns/factions left and therefore little to no drama/interaction going on other than bragging about scavenging abandoned placed.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses