how to win salem

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: how to win salem

Postby Nsuidara » Thu May 17, 2018 8:07 am

btw. who is Ronch ? :?
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby Ronch » Thu May 17, 2018 9:42 am

Methuzelah23 wrote: I don't see what i have to be upset about other than having to read the **** you pull out of your ass and plaster here as some sort of unholy crusade against the eyeballs of sane people.

lol
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

Postby Ronch » Thu May 17, 2018 9:43 am

Nsuidara wrote:btw. who is Ronch ? :?

Hi !
That would be me :D
I keep only one publicly-active forum account here.
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

Postby RobertoKarlos » Thu May 17, 2018 11:13 am

LOL look and hefferturd and the bunch of monkeys following him :D . Keep RAGEPLAYING :x I can picture your faces full of anger against life when you do your daily 6hs hours of flower planting chores and pretend you are a pvp master in a ultrahardcorepvppermadeath game or port to boston just to see that no one else besides the 50 people circlejerk keeps playing. Also keep pretending this game has a way out besides a wipe/being sold/totally abandon.

But on a serious note you seem just to be derailing a thread of a player that deserves respect for the time and passion he spend in the game(doesnt matter if you like him or not), forced to quit due devabused.
RobertoKarlos

Postby Methuzelah23 » Thu May 17, 2018 2:51 pm

RobertoKarlos wrote:LOL look and hefferturd and the bunch of monkeys following him :D . Keep RAGEPLAYING :x I can picture your faces full of anger against life when you do your daily 6hs hours of flower planting chores and pretend you are a pvp master

:lol:
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby Heffernan » Thu May 17, 2018 4:31 pm

RobertoKarlos wrote: that deserves respect for the time and passion he spend in the game

Respect is earned not given over Playtime
Heffernan

Postby TheDuke86 » Thu May 17, 2018 5:31 pm

RobertoKarlos wrote:LOL look and hefferturd and the bunch of monkeys following him :D . Keep RAGEPLAYING :x I can picture your faces full of anger against life when you do your daily 6hs hours of flower planting chores and pretend you are a pvp master in a ultrahardcorepvppermadeath game or port to boston just to see that no one else besides the 50 people circlejerk keeps playing. Also keep pretending this game has a way out besides a wipe/being sold/totally abandon.

But on a serious note you seem just to be derailing a thread of a player that deserves respect for the time and passion he spend in the game(doesnt matter if you like him or not), forced to quit due devabused.

Oh look, another quitter taking time out of his day to talk about a game he dosnt play anymore.
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
TheDuke86

Postby Taipion » Thu May 17, 2018 5:44 pm

It's really amazing how many believe if they can't have fun in Salem anymore, then no one else should have fun either. :lol:

"Quitting (the game) and ***** (the forums)" is like the new trend sport of 2018!

But it's not that bad really, at least the non-quitters can have some fun watching those people make fools of themself.

And it is, by all means, a testament to the conceptual qualities of this game,
binding players emotionally to a game is the most difficult and most important part,
and judging by how salty they are, Salem did that very, very well.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby KaizerZeichtonburhg » Thu May 17, 2018 6:52 pm

gg ez lol get rekt
KaizerZeichtonburhg

Postby colesie » Thu May 17, 2018 7:55 pm

I'm surprised that it took you this long to jump ship

Enjoy
Beep Boop Bop
My builds (Under Occupation)
Have you given haven a try? ◕‿◕