noob help with fruit trees plz :P

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

noob help with fruit trees plz :P

Postby monkeybee11 » Sat May 12, 2018 6:20 pm

at the time of posting this im getting 502 bad gate way on the wiki so tryed :P

this is my 1st time with fruit trees afterm e accadently "forraged" them from an abbdonded clame ¬.¬ shhhh

so....how to do them?

ive got a butterfly cage neer the trees but bc of the cold snap only mannaged to get 1 butterfly in it so gonna try to get some more next time im online

no idea howlong ive got to wait or if u can attcherly see the fruit growing on the trees or not S:
monkeybee11

Re: noob help with fruit trees plz :P

Postby anesig » Mon May 14, 2018 5:25 pm

A fruit tree has a chance of blooming in spring if there is a pollinator nearby (butterfly hutch or bee skep)
anesig

Postby Shadeen » Thu May 17, 2018 7:05 am

I think fruit trees have a random chance of blooming, which depends on how many times it gets loaded (and stays loaded) during Spring.

Once it has bloomed, it needs to be in the range of butterflies or bees in order to bear fruit.

Fun fact: even if your bee skep is at 100% and you have removed the queen and the bees, it can still pollinate your trees indefinitely, so just leave it there and go on with your life :)
Shadeen

Postby Chrumps » Thu May 17, 2018 8:01 am

Shadeen wrote:I think fruit trees have a random chance of blooming, which depends on how many times it gets loaded (and stays loaded) during Spring.

That info is not up to date. Trees bloom randomly now regardless of map being loaded or not. Not immediately, nor at once, but towards the end of the season all trees would have blossomed (or at least 99.99% of them).

Patch notes
Chrumps

Postby monkeybee11 » Thu May 17, 2018 11:14 am

ive got a butterfly cage so it dosent need to be full?

1 of my fruit trees was ready after me took 2-6 days on a forrage trip to provadance and back
monkeybee11

Return to Help!