Is JC awesome, or what ?

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Is JC awesome, or what ?

Postby Taipion » Wed May 16, 2018 7:37 pm

belgear wrote:o.o
did you just compare Rif to Claeyt?

At some point he was obsessed with claeyt, is that not the case anymore?
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Ronch » Wed May 16, 2018 7:55 pm

Rifmaster wrote:He does not care about the game, it is his toy that he can pay attention to occasionally, then stop caring about it for a year. If you think that makes him awesome, you are a moron.

Just because he does not agree with every suggestion or complaint you make toward the game doesn't mean that he doesn't care about "his" game. He just doesn't care about idiotic complaints and suggestions, thats all.
...But I can totally understand why you would want to try and present it differently,

....................................................----> It's "his" game ya ungrateful moron, lol. <----
Why is that so hard for you to accept ? (accept that it is "his" game, the moron part is sugar coating just for you)

Do you not own anything Rifmaster ?
...if not, that is sad and we can start a collection for you soon.
Once you do own a thing, you can pretty much do whatever the hell you want with it, unless of course it injures other folks or their property.
Oh my, have you been injured by the game Rifmaster ?
I'll post a link to a hotline for you ASAP dude.

Edit:
the link: TEH Traumatized Ego HotLine 867-5309 what most of us commonly refer to as 'call and tell mommy'
Last edited by Ronch on Tue May 22, 2018 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

Postby Rifmaster » Wed May 16, 2018 8:53 pm

Ronch wrote:
Rifmaster wrote:He does not care about the game, it is his toy that he can pay attention to occasionally, then stop caring about it for a year. If you think that makes him awesome, you are a moron.

Just because he does not agree with every suggestion or complaint you make toward the game doesn't mean that he doesn't care about "his" game. He just doesn't care about idiotic complaints and suggestions, that all.
...But I can totally understand why you would want to try and present it differently,

....................................................----> It's "his" game ya ungrateful moron, lol. <----
Why is that so hard for you to accept ? (accept that it is "his" game, the moron part is sugar coating just for you)

Once you do own a thing, you can pretty much do whatever the hell you want with it, unless of course it injures other folks or their property.

Edit:
the link: TEH Traumatized Ego HotLine 867-5309 what most of us commonly refer to as 'call and tell mommy'

Will I have to explain to you the concept of running a business?
Also you are the last person to be able to call someone else's complaints and suggestions idiotic.

Taipion wrote:I'd expect nothing else from the self proclaimed RiffClaeyt_2.0,
keep up the good work buddy.

Creativity level = -9001
Rifmaster

Postby nosfirebird » Wed May 16, 2018 10:48 pm

rif its not a business its a hobby. he isnt seeking a profit from salem. like i said if you think you can make a better game turn it into a business and turn a profit on it!
nosfirebird

Postby Judaism » Wed May 16, 2018 11:15 pm

This guy thinks JC is part of Seatribe, can we please stop giving this monkey more bananas.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby TheDuke86 » Wed May 16, 2018 11:24 pm

Rifmaster wrote:
Ronch wrote:

Just because he does not agree with every suggestion or complaint you make toward the game doesn't mean that he doesn't care about "his" game. He just doesn't care about idiotic complaints and suggestions, that all.

Edit:

Will I have to explain to you the concept of running a business?
Also you are the last person to be able to call someone else's complaints and suggestions idiotic.

Taipion wrote:I'd expect nothing else from the self proclaimed RiffClaeyt_2.0,
keep up the good work buddy.

Creativity level = -9001

Don’t bother, him and his quitters think spending money on salem ruins it :lol:
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
TheDuke86

Postby Taipion » Wed May 16, 2018 11:28 pm

TheDuke86 wrote:Don’t bother, him and his quitters think spending money on salem ruins it :lol:

...how?! They spent a fortune on Concord...
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Methuzelah23 » Thu May 17, 2018 2:20 am

nosfirebird wrote:rif if you think you can make a better game then go do it. its jc's game he can do what he wants

cept jc didnt make salem

also i am 100% sure without a doubt rif could ***** up a precious jewel of a game just as well as jc if he really set his mind to it
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby Paradoxyc » Mon May 21, 2018 12:30 am

Just found this gem

Ronch wrote:
JohnCarver wrote:Another player who hates the PM function and is quitting over it. Are you keeping count Ronch on how many people hate the fact they can PM through the kin list? Falcons are truly a priority!

I'm flattered by your continued overtures.

I think you are to narrowly focused on the chat aspect of the kin-list, and totally missing the long reaching implications of the other functions or uses of player's kin-list that your brilliant idea will have negative impact(s) on.

Your lack of foresight is hilarious, almost as hilarious as your pathetic spin-doctor attempts to cover the trail of your frequent contradictions and buffoonery.
...Such self destructive-behavior(s) as yours, is a sure sign of being an undesirable target of financial investment. (at any level)

In the end Mr Carver, why players quit playing will have less meaning than how many players quit playing.
...:But of course none of this will be your fault, it will be exclusively the fault of players with enough integrity to offer you earnest feedback, wont it ?
Paradoxyc
Customer

Postby Ronch » Mon May 21, 2018 5:27 am

Paradoxyc wrote:Just found this gem while diligently searching through Ronch's posting history

This thread was created to highlight why JC is awesome as the owner and lead Developer of Salem.
Nowhere is it stated in this thread that he is perfect.
Nor does it state that he has no negative qualities, attributes ---> or ideas <---.

Ya see snowflake, not everyone is an oblivious politically correct assumption-mongering follower, the majority of folks actually have independent opinions and are not to cowardly to express them. (are not cow-tailing followers)
Maybe your girlfriend can give you a few tips on those masculine qualities ?

PS:
BTW, my posting history here on the forums has probably received more views from you, zodd, riff and a few other insecure wanna-be's in the past six days than your YouTube channel has received since it's creation, lol
:mrgreen:
Last edited by Ronch on Mon May 21, 2018 6:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses