TBC and stocks revamp

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Re: TBC and stocks revamp

Postby Chrumps » Sun May 13, 2018 9:08 am

Taipion wrote:That would allow you to TbC yourself and block others from doing so. :P

Stocking yourself is allowed even now, so what's the big deal. You also forgot I wanted arena open to all. No tickets required.

nosfirebird wrote:would never be put in dev wants ppl to waste time on exp and just pve on prov doing tedious chores over and over. jc alrdy stated to me that prov is pve and expeditions are pvp its why majority of people have left the game its gone from hardcore pvp to pve

My understanding was Providence was supposed to be harder for pvpers but not impossible.
Chrumps

Postby Taipion » Sun May 13, 2018 5:46 pm

Chrumps wrote:
Taipion wrote:
Chrumps wrote:It should be also not possible to run 2 TBC on the same criminal at once.

That would allow you to TbC yourself and block others from doing so. :P

Stocking yourself is allowed even now, so what's the big deal. You also forgot I wanted arena open to all. No tickets required.

Stocks != TbC,
if you don't get the implication of your original line, then please read again.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Chrumps » Sun May 13, 2018 9:05 pm

Taipion wrote:Stocks != TbC,
if you don't get the implication of your original line, then please read again.

I suggest you do the same in regard to my first post. You clearly do not get it.
Precisely you do not get the part where ANY fighter in town may pick a fight with a criminal waiting in the arena, no matter if he has anything to do with the TBC.
What does make a difference is holding a scent to do revenge without dropping a scent in the town.

You also did not get the part where failing to show up in the arena in time results in stocking.

What exactly, according to you, would be gains from TBCing oneself ?
Chrumps

Postby Methuzelah23 » Tue May 15, 2018 5:46 am

Chrumps wrote:
nosfirebird wrote:would never be put in dev wants ppl to waste time on exp and just pve on prov doing tedious chores over and over. jc alrdy stated to me that prov is pve and expeditions are pvp its why majority of people have left the game its gone from hardcore pvp to pve

My understanding was Providence was supposed to be harder for pvpers but not impossible.

Then you need to get clarification, because nos is right.

ps. it has been considered possible for years now since jinglebombs. obviously only a moron thinks that, but thats the mindset you will be arguing with. Im not against ur idea, but even if jc does return, i doubt it happens.
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Previous

Return to Ideas & Innovations