The Return of Tarp I: Controlling the Market

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: The Return of Tarp I: Controlling the Market

Postby gorniksam » Tue May 08, 2018 4:11 pm

Qiresea wrote:this thread should be stickied

OMGYYYY DARWOTH SO MAD GOOD JOB TARP LOL
gorniksam

Postby MaxPlanck » Tue May 08, 2018 4:13 pm

What an absolutely pitiful sight I lay my eyes upon.
The Devs show their faces as to what kind of people they really are in that they need to flaunt there power from forum to in-game because of some arguing in text here.

You couldn't just suspend Darwoth on the forums for his antics on the forum. No, you had to bring it to the game and dev abuse people and the time that they spend doing those things without a care just because you were angry at a player. Just disregard the fact that it is Darwoth you abused.

You. Blatantly. Abused. A. Player.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Tue May 08, 2018 4:16 pm

Hose wrote:Soon on salemthegame.com "The Return of Tarp II: Sucking off hillbillies in shady streets in Providence"

i am an urban redneck, only my cousins are hillbillies. besides, if marp wants to continue worshipping me. genitalia or otherwise he will have to come to a yahoo chess room to do it.
Darwoth

Postby Reviresco » Tue May 08, 2018 4:17 pm

This is just an extraneous nail in the coffin.
Reviresco

Postby Darwoth » Tue May 08, 2018 4:21 pm

MaxPlanck wrote:What an absolutely pitiful sight I lay my eyes upon.
The Devs show their faces as to what kind of people they really are in that they need to flaunt there power from forum to in-game because of some arguing in text here.

You couldn't just suspend Darwoth on the forums for his antics on the forum. No, you had to bring it to the game and dev abuse people and the time that they spend doing those things without a care just because you were angry at a player. Just disregard the fact that it is Darwoth you abused.

been happening for years, on a far higher level and not just to me.

there is a reason the population is a small fraction of what it once was and it has very little to do with game mechanics.
Darwoth

Postby MaxPlanck » Tue May 08, 2018 4:40 pm

Darwoth wrote:

been happening for years, on a far higher level and not just to me.

there is a reason the population is a small fraction of what it once was and it has very little to do with game mechanics.

Yeah I knew of other incidents here and there. But to think Marp now has the gall to just post on the forums about dev abuse he has committed and dangles distractions right into the players faces in the reduction of taxes to stalls.

I knew the Salem playerbase was stupid as a whole for the most part but I really hope they aren't that stupid to ignore something like this that has been posted publicly just because they got something beneficial out of it and because they "Hate" you personally Darwoth.

People need to just understand that yet another player is being dev abused, regardless of who that player may be.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby Qiresea » Tue May 08, 2018 4:51 pm

gorniksam wrote:
Qiresea wrote:this thread should be stickied

OMGYYYY DARWOTH SO MAD GOOD JOB TARP LOL

yes, indeed, this thread should be stickied so that everyone can see how pitiful your "protector" is
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Tue May 08, 2018 5:46 pm

(((slurping darwoths rektum noise intensifies)))
Heffernan

Postby Sebthegrand » Tue May 08, 2018 5:47 pm

Heffernan wrote:

(((slurping darwoths rektum noise intensifies)))

You are such an idiot heff
Sebthegrand

Postby TheDuke86 » Tue May 08, 2018 5:49 pm

So much rage :lol:
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
TheDuke86

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses