The Lawmaster & the Tailor Profession

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Re: The Lawmaster & the Tailor Profession

Postby Heffernan » Thu May 03, 2018 8:02 am

GigiBecali wrote:Thats a nice idea to have more end game skills but as others said, make skills for all profs.And also would be cool to have uses on other profs. For example high arts and crafts does nothing. High hunting and hideworking does nothing

the problem is i dont know farming, potting or crafting food much thats why i picked the ones i know best feel free t osuggest your own ones u think farmers would like

and Zodd you quit salem why are u still here Raging over ppl giving constructive endgame content ideas..? go eat a penis
Heffernan

Postby gorniksam » Thu May 03, 2018 8:06 am

GigiBecali wrote:High hunting and hideworking does nothing

:lol:
gorniksam

Postby TheDuke86 » Thu May 03, 2018 8:12 am

ZoddAlmighty wrote:
TheDuke86 wrote:
ZoddAlmighty wrote:I like how heffs ideas are completely related to the things that he is currently doing.
And how incredibly biased they are.

Or maybe since he reached end game he suggests new content viable for those in the end game, instead of rage quitting and torching his town.

Feel free to suck a ***** loser.
I can do what ever the ***** i want.
P.s. Morons like yourself are the reason im glad i dont play salem anymore.

I will freely not suck a *****, thanks for giving me the option.
Yes, you proved that by rage quitting and destroying years worth of work on your town.
P.S. cancers like you are a burden on this game, we are glad you are gone. Take your vile to what ever BS game is cursed with you and your ****** friend.
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
TheDuke86

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Thu May 03, 2018 8:37 am

:D :D :D
Man, you really are a sad piece of ****. Just because ***** like you didnt get a piece of Westpine does not mean the community did not.
I am 100% sure that all the perfect sets were give away. Same as materials, inspirationals and slotables.
Hell, i even let some people salvage everything else in Westpine.
In my opinion, its our ***** property and we have the right to do what ever we ***** want with it.
Why dont you and your raging band of autists stay away from aany form of thinking because your ideas are ***** like yourself.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Ronch » Thu May 03, 2018 10:16 am

TheDuke86 wrote:
ZoddAlmighty wrote:
Blah, blah, blah *wipe drool* ...Uh, um, blah, blah *pause* blah

Yes, you proved that by rage quitting and destroying years worth of work on your town.
P.S. cancers like you are a burden on this game, we are glad you are gone. Take your vile to what ever BS game is cursed with you and your ****** friend.

+10
Stupid is as stupid does,
It just cannot be explained any simpler than that to Zodd. And he still doesn't get it...
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

Postby Dallane » Thu May 03, 2018 10:59 am

Heffernan wrote:
GigiBecali wrote:Thats a nice idea to have more end game skills but as others said, make skills for all profs.And also would be cool to have uses on other profs. For example high arts and crafts does nothing. High hunting and hideworking does nothing

the problem is i dont know farming, potting or crafting food much thats why i picked the ones i know best feel free t osuggest your own ones u think farmers would like

and Zodd you quit salem why are u still here Raging over ppl giving constructive endgame content ideas..? go eat a penis

It's fine to pick things you know but you didn't really give a complete idea. You gave a bunch of OP bonus things that take a large percent of of stuff. A bulk of the idea is "Unlocks more x skills" without going into what the skills are. You give a extremely general idea with no details. You undercooked a steak. The meat is there but it's way too raw. Give it a little heat so that there is a nice red middle.

You could have some solid things for JC to work with but give him no direction to go with it other than the obvious more points = more skills
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Thu May 03, 2018 11:06 am

Ronch wrote:
TheDuke86 wrote:
ZoddAlmighty wrote:
Blah, blah, blah *wipe drool* ...Uh, um, blah, blah *pause* blah

+10
Stupid is as stupid does,
It just cannot be explained any simpler than that to Zodd. And he still doesn't get it...

Ok Ronch, forum **********.
Explain to me why would i need to hoard anything that became a burden?
If anyone can give me a good reason to keep an item that i deem obsolete? And i dont mean argument " hurdurdur you might change your mind or you might need it"
An actual argument. Besides, i still log on to hear juicy gossip and other things.
The most fun i have is via reading forums , a mythical place where Ronch is slowly evolving from ignorant small fry to full blown autist.
Just like the Duke86"I politelly refuse to suck on cocks when offered" and Heffernan " Im smart, thats why im on welfare".
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Ronch » Thu May 03, 2018 12:50 pm

ZoddAlmighty wrote:Ok Ronch,
Explain to me why would i need to hoard anything that became a burden?
If anyone can give me a good reason to keep an item that i deem obsolete? And i dont mean argument " hurdurdur you might change your mind or you might need it"
An actual argument. Besides, i still log on to hear juicy gossip and other things.
The most fun i have is via reading forums , a mythical place where Ronch is slowly evolving from ignorant small fry to full blown autist.
Just like the Duke86"I politelly refuse to suck on cocks when offered" and Heffernan " Im smart, thats why im on welfare".

No, no :lol:
I think it is much better explained using short observational summary's,
...like:
"Stupid is as stupid does"
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Thu May 03, 2018 12:58 pm

Fair point Ronch.
Next time when i want life advice ill make sure to ask the guy who roleplayed a communist.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Heffernan » Thu May 03, 2018 1:21 pm

Dallane wrote:
Heffernan wrote:

It's fine to pick things you know but you didn't really give a complete idea. You gave a bunch of OP bonus things that take a large percent of of stuff. A bulk of the idea is "Unlocks more x skills" without going into what the skills are. You give a extremely general idea with no details. You undercooked a steak. The meat is there but it's way too raw. Give it a little heat so that there is a nice red middle.

You could have some solid things for JC to work with but give him no direction to go with it other than the obvious more points = more skills

how is 1-3% op? i made it as small as possible so yes it gives a bonus to mastering these things but nothing large
Heffernan

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas & Innovations