wrought Iron help

Ask and answer any and all questions pertaining to Salem's game-play.

wrought Iron help

Postby voidy » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:16 pm

It seems all the later builds contain wrought iron which is fine but I cant find a definitive method for creating it, I seems to range from burying a pig iron bar in a coffin to using a finery forge with a veritable army of alts.
If there is a sure fire method that me (a hermit) can make a few could you let me know. I would try to buy some but I've never been sucsessful at getting someone to actually talk.

Many thanks in advance for any pearls of wisdom you could impart upon me.
voidy

Re: wrought Iron help

Postby Taipion » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:03 pm

Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Ronch » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:02 pm

voidy wrote:It seems all the later builds contain wrought iron which is fine but I cant find a definitive method for creating it, I seems to range from burying a pig iron bar in a coffin to using a finery forge with a veritable army of alts.
If there is a sure fire method that me (a hermit) can make a few could you let me know. I would try to buy some but I've never been sucsessful at getting someone to actually talk.

Many thanks in advance for any pearls of wisdom you could impart upon me.

It isn't as hard to craft these bars as you seem to think it is.
One solo player can make 12 or more bars per hour, more after you get use to the routine.
30 - 35 bars per hour if another player is helping you.

Here is a link below to a video of a solo player making the bars, skip to the 21 minute mark to get to the actual wrought iron production.... its actually even easier than this video makes it out to be too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUqhB3B-fIM

Before I started producing wrought iron myself, i was salvaging the bars from abandoned bases, or paying 350 - 400ish silver per bar at player stalls in Boston.
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

Postby riker88 » Sat May 05, 2018 5:21 am

As a hermit, I make them myself easily. Just make sure you have a stockbin full of coal. At least 2 tongs, and at least a full chest of pig iron.

Put one bar in , when it's at 50% Put the 2nd in. Rinse and repeat. Do not do more than the 2 at once
riker88
Customer

Return to Help!