most annoying thing in saslem

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

most annoying thing in saslem

a) rats in darkness
24
35%
b) crows everywhere
11
16%
c) darwoth's *****/complaining at forum
21
31%
d) heffernan being successful
12
18%
 
Total votes : 68

Re: most annoying thing in saslem

Postby Heffernan » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:15 am

Darwoth wrote:
TheDuke86 wrote:
Lmao uh oh here comes the attention hog darwoth. Let’s get ready for the walls of rage text. Hey darwoth were forum silent cuz you were talking people out of suicide again. Stupid ******, I get your in love with me but your obsession with me is psychotic. Go open up a group session sense your so good at helping the mentally ill.



rambling and incoherent attempt as usual. i have no idea what you are even attempting to talk **** about or why you have even crawled out from the rock you were under after your last several self induced humiliations.

am i supposed to feel bad that timing and circumstance positioned me to help a few people here over the years? i certainly do not, they are good folks with much to offer. if anything those interactions would be the most personally satisfying thing about playing the game for me. nor would i classify any of those individuals as having mental illness, rather they were normal people who suffered grief or loss and did not know how to cope with it thus it was quite easy to help them get back on track.

on the other hand folks like yourself with obvious personality disorders and delusional behavior caused by chemical imbalances and/or damaged/improperly formed brain structure are beyond any measure of help and as such i give no ***** if you and everyone like you were to throw yourself into a volcano tomorrow as you serve no purpose whatsoever but to be a ward of the state and to poke at/harass others when they are down to distract from your own tidal wave of inadequacies. it is why for years you have done absolutely nothing here but ambush people on this forum you perceive to have low self esteem about trigger topics you know are sensitive hoping to get a rise from them, incessantly gossip/muckrake/lie, make fun of people when they lose a pet and so on. people like you are pure **** with absolutely zero redeeming value of any kind, you seek out people when they are at a vulnerable/weak point to make yourself feel "strong" and dominant over them because you lack any of those qualities in your own life or the fortitude to acquire them.

i never said i was "good at helping the mentally ill" ( :lol:) and i have zero interest in doing that anyway. since as demonstrated numerous times now in the last several threads where you endlessly fabricate **** out of thin air and make a fool of yourself you do not have the capability of seeing what is actually there and as such create what you want to see instead, you should probably go reread my post instead of making a further joke of yourself. in summary i said that the "mentally ill" ( :lol: :lol: :lol: pretty sure i said RETARDS or MENTAL ***** not the politically correct namby pamby "mentally ill" tag that falsely infers it is fixable, the term that said el retardo ***** prefer to use) either flock to me with their problems looking for a shoulder to cry on (draining), a stable crutch to prop them up (thus they never go away once you provide it) or in the case of you and others unhealthily obsess over me. i then elaborated that these endless interactions with said broken people are an exhaustive waste of time that never ends and thus removed myself from said carousel of retardation.

case in point the first few moments i spent here in two weeks on this reply or the above pointing out the loser factor of people who crack jokes about the murder of 3000 people to try and jockey on a video game forum could have been better spent on literally anything else other than giving attention to said wastes of skin so ill go ahead and stop now. if you behave and dont bite or slobber on the people next to you i might come back and pat you on the head for a moment in a week or ten when one of you start sucking my **** through your monitor again.


Image

seriously isnt it annoying when the whole community knows all u can do is losing, losing and even more losing when you pretend to be the greatest? but hey maybe one day you will be as awesome as me.
User avatar
Heffernan
 
Posts: 8213
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet

Re: most annoying thing in saslem

Postby TheDuke86 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:10 am

Darwoth wrote:
TheDuke86 wrote:
Lmao uh oh here comes the attention hog darwoth. Let’s get ready for the walls of rage text. Hey darwoth were forum silent cuz you were talking people out of suicide again. Stupid ******, I get your in love with me but your obsession with me is psychotic. Go open up a group session sense your so good at helping the mentally ill.



rambling and incoherent attempt as usual. i have no idea what you are even attempting to talk **** about or why you have even crawled out from the rock you were under after your last several self induced humiliations.

am i supposed to feel bad that timing and circumstance positioned me to help a few people here over the years? i certainly do not, they are good folks with much to offer. if anything those interactions would be the most personally satisfying thing about playing the game for me. nor would i classify any of those individuals as having mental illness, rather they were normal people who suffered grief or loss and did not know how to cope with it thus it was quite easy to help them get back on track.

on the other hand folks like yourself with obvious personality disorders and delusional behavior caused by chemical imbalances and/or damaged/improperly formed brain structure are beyond any measure of help and as such i give no ***** if you and everyone like you were to throw yourself into a volcano tomorrow as you serve no purpose whatsoever but to be a ward of the state and to poke at/harass others when they are down to distract from your own tidal wave of inadequacies. it is why for years you have done absolutely nothing here but ambush people on this forum you perceive to have low self esteem about trigger topics you know are sensitive hoping to get a rise from them, incessantly gossip/muckrake/lie, make fun of people when they lose a pet and so on. people like you are pure **** with absolutely zero redeeming value of any kind, you seek out people when they are at a vulnerable/weak point to make yourself feel "strong" and dominant over them because you lack any of those qualities in your own life or the fortitude to acquire them.

i never said i was "good at helping the mentally ill" ( :lol:) and i have zero interest in doing that anyway. since as demonstrated numerous times now in the last several threads where you endlessly fabricate **** out of thin air and make a fool of yourself you do not have the capability of seeing what is actually there and as such create what you want to see instead, you should probably go reread my post instead of making a further joke of yourself. in summary i said that the "mentally ill" ( :lol: :lol: :lol: pretty sure i said RETARDS or MENTAL ***** not the politically correct namby pamby "mentally ill" tag that falsely infers it is fixable, the term that said el retardo ***** prefer to use) either flock to me with their problems looking for a shoulder to cry on (draining), a stable crutch to prop them up (thus they never go away once you provide it) or in the case of you and others unhealthily obsess over me. i then elaborated that these endless interactions with said broken people are an exhaustive waste of time that never ends and thus removed myself from said carousel of retardation.

case in point the first few moments i spent here in two weeks on this reply or the above pointing out the loser factor of people who crack jokes about the murder of 3000 people to try and jockey on a video game forum could have been better spent on literally anything else other than giving attention to said wastes of skin so ill go ahead and stop now. if you behave and dont bite or slobber on the people next to you i might come back and pat you on the head for a moment in a week or ten when one of you start sucking my **** through your monitor again.


TLDR, LoL thanks for proving me right with the wall of rage text.
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
User avatar
TheDuke86
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:32 pm

Re: most annoying thing in saslem

Postby Heffernan » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:25 am

TheDuke86 wrote:
Darwoth wrote:
TheDuke86 wrote:
wall of rage


TLDR, LoL thanks for proving me right with the wall of rage text.


Image
User avatar
Heffernan
 
Posts: 8213
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet

Re: most annoying thing in saslem

Postby nosfirebird » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:12 am

dam those walls of text that dar posts keep getting larger and the qq'ing is ramping up in ea of his posts. still love how he is crying and trying to say he doesnt care when he was literally getting up in the middle of the night to check almost ea day (somedays it crashed so dont know if he checked on those days he probs did tho)
nosfirebird
 
Posts: 498
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:47 am

Re: most annoying thing in saslem

Postby BallHog » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:58 am

The most annoying thing in Salem has to be when the developers use god powers to remove rivers for certain people they favor. This means these people don't have to build their base in a proper location.
The 2nd most annoying thing is when you talk about how unfair this a certain developer will raise your madness with their god powers.
The 3rd most annoying thing is when you are waiting on a patch and JC disappears and doesn't even log in to let his player base know what is going on.
The 4th most annoying thing is the deceiving user per day, week, and month counts.

These guys are great developers!! ¦]

Some history of dev abusing powers
viewtopic.php?t=11188
BallHog
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:23 pm

Re: most annoying thing in saslem

Postby Darwoth » Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:52 am

BallHog wrote:The most annoying thing in Salem has to be when the developers use god powers to remove rivers for certain people they favor. This means these people don't have to build their base in a proper location.
The 2nd most annoying thing is when you talk about how unfair this a certain developer will raise your madness with their god powers.
The 3rd most annoying thing is when you are waiting on a patch and JC disappears and doesn't even log in to let his player base know what is going on.
The 4th most annoying thing is the deceiving user per day, week, and month counts.

These guys are great developers!! ¦]

Some history of dev abusing powers
viewtopic.php?t=11188



ho ho ho heh heh heh, little do you know just how many OTHER things of the same genre there are to be even MORE disgruntled about!
Image
User avatar
Darwoth
 
Posts: 7968
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:11 pm
Location: Everywhere

Re: most annoying thing in saslem

Postby Heffernan » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:18 am

Darwoth wrote:*ragepost*


Image
User avatar
Heffernan
 
Posts: 8213
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet

Re: most annoying thing in saslem

Postby Freedoom » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:44 pm

In my opinion, the most annoying thing in Salem is when you are moving a big amount of a particular item from your inventory to other place, like a building or the stall. For example, You can sell until 1000 items in the stall but I don't know a via for putting those items into the stall without moving them 1 per 1... then You have to do 1000 times the same moving (movement*) for putting all your 1000 items in the stall. At same time, you can't put X items automatically into a started building or a stockbin. Besides of that, in my opinion, it makes not sense to display menues when you are interacting with objects in world and when that menu has 1 only option. And... maybe... other thing quite annoying is that We can't use something like stockbins for storing thousands of hay, humus, fruit, turkey droppings, etc., some items which usually appears in tons and We need to use them daily and store them in some place for keeping a regular production of them.
Freedoom
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:31 am

Re: most annoying thing in saslem

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:49 pm

BallHog wrote:The most annoying thing in Salem has to be when the developers use god powers to remove rivers for certain people they favor. This means these people don't have to build their base in a proper location.
The 2nd most annoying thing is when you talk about how unfair this a certain developer will raise your madness with their god powers.
The 3rd most annoying thing is when you are waiting on a patch and JC disappears and doesn't even log in to let his player base know what is going on.
The 4th most annoying thing is the deceiving user per day, week, and month counts.

These guys are great developers!! ¦]

Some history of dev abusing powers
viewtopic.php?t=11188

Spot on
ZoddAlmighty
 
Posts: 970
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:45 pm

Re: most annoying thing in saslem

Postby Memento » Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:21 am

BallHog wrote:The most annoying thing in Salem has to be when the developers use god powers to remove rivers for certain people they favor. This means these people don't have to build their base in a proper location.
The 2nd most annoying thing is when you talk about how unfair this a certain developer will raise your madness with their god powers.
The 3rd most annoying thing is when you are waiting on a patch and JC disappears and doesn't even log in to let his player base know what is going on.
The 4th most annoying thing is the deceiving user per day, week, and month counts.

These guys are great developers!! ¦]

Some history of dev abusing powers
viewtopic.php?t=11188


You forgot changing the rules during an active competition!!
Memento
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:43 pm

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests