Scalping

Forum for bugs and technical problems.

Re: Scalping

Postby Goodman12 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:31 pm

I didn't even know that scalping now leaves a scent prior to this thread.
Yes it should require criminal acts to be on to scalp someone(ALL CRIMES should require criminal acts to be on)......thats common sense.
Not sure why there is a need to debate something like this
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby riolic » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:17 pm

As far as I know the toggle for criminal acts only stops you from doing any action that gives. The "crime!" Debuff.
Wait now that I think of it. It prevents some actions that don't. Such as leanto theft. So I suppose we do need some consistency
riolic
Customer

Postby TheDuke86 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:51 pm

Goodman12 wrote:I didn't even know that scalping now leaves a scent prior to this thread.
Yes it should require criminal acts to be on to scalp someone(ALL CRIMES should require criminal acts to be on)......thats common sense.

Could you imagine if you scalped some random dead body in prov on your high bile toon?
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
TheDuke86

Postby gorniksam » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:17 am

TheDuke86 wrote:
Goodman12 wrote:I didn't even know that scalping now leaves a scent prior to this thread.

Could you imagine if you scalped some random dead body in prov on your high bile toon?

i have leaved scents of poisoncraft in providence on my main, he survived this :roll:
gorniksam

Postby goblin_babe » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:46 am

totally agree what the others are saying, anything that gives a scent should have criminal acts on.
goblin_babe

Previous

Return to Bugs & Technicalities