most annoying thing in saslem

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

most annoying thing in saslem

a) rats in darkness
34%
b) crows everywhere
16%
c) darwoth's *****/complaining at forum
29%
d) heffernan being successful
21%

Total votes : 73

Re: most annoying thing in saslem

Postby nosfirebird » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:10 am

Dallane wrote:
nosfirebird wrote:16000 tiles of wall 580ish boundry stones against "20" throw away alts and btw those alts only take a hr to make. but ty for telling me that you guys are literally still raging about losing that town just made my day :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not sure why I'm thrown in the mix of "raging". It's literally just you and heff making a daisy chain of retardation about nothing. The fact that you have to defend a one sentence post I made says a lot about your composure.

defend? i was once again putting you straight
nosfirebird

Postby Dallane » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:20 am

nosfirebird wrote:defend? i was once again putting you straight

I've been scared straight for years son. Watch the original and get on my lvl.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Darwoth » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:14 am

nosfirebird wrote:Image

my god you people are total ***** losers.

even when i am not checking the forums much less posting on them and am logging in for maybe ten minutes a day to check assets you ***** retards still have to blow me through your keyboards and invent make believe as usual. yes, you dirtnapped "20" (22) times, 20 by me and 2 by offing yourselves. all but 2 - 3 of those characters were what incompetent ***** like you consider to be a "basher" hence the reason they left scents opening themselves to dirtnaps in the first place. no you did not do anything of remote relevance against me instead you "fought" naked borderstones getting yourselves killed, took the bait getting yourselves wiped out on the bell, took the bait a second time getting yourselves wiped out on the wall, got yourselves killed numerous times trying to get to scents of mine in the ocean and so on with scattered kills here and there. you are a bunch of colossal morons and will never be anything more than that.

yes, i have all the killshots. yes i will make you look like as much of a ***** moron as duke/putin/lazun/backseat ***** the last time i posted when i bother to look through them.

in the meantime feel free to continue hyperventilating over me in my absence as it truly is amusing :lol: :lol: :lol:
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:50 am

Darwoth wrote:yes i will make you look like as much of a ***** moron as duke/putin/lazun/backseat *****

guess by doing nothing as always, hey im still waiting here for you attacking me, but i guess with that i was PLANE Wrong

i give your trolling attemps a 9/10 rating tho.
Last edited by Dallane on Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed the 9/11 comment
Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:24 pm

Darwoth wrote:
my god you people are total ***** losers.

......a bunch of colossal morons and will never be anything more than that.

Heffernan wrote:Image

thank you for demonstrating my point flawlessly. since your country is the size of one of our medium sized states, an utterly weak nanny state where you may not even speak freely much less defend yourselves while your women are gangraped in back alleys and the "men" do nothing about it, has numerous terrorist attacks a year and has been being over run by third world ***** en masse for a long time perhaps you to will get to enjoy the "funny" decision of jumping to your death or burning alive one day. then some juvenille piece of **** on the internet pushing 40 like yourself can sit in his basement full of star trek toys making jokes about it.

you and a great many of the people here over the past two years are nothing more than garbage to me. i removed myself from the banter here because there is no upside to it, in spite of the fact i always win the exchange it is still a waste of time and just entirely unsatisfying/stupid instead of a fun part of the game like every other title i have played where the playerbase was not made up primarily of nauseating eurotrash *****. if i walk up to a pile of **** irl and kick the ***** out of it i may have "owned" that pile of **** but i still end up with it all over my shoes. obliterating you in game or on the forum is the exact same thing. you quite simply do not deserve acknowledgement from me or anyone else with the slightest concept of dignity or self respect for that matter.

i could/would absolutely wipe you out in game. there is little point to doing so since the game is currently filled with trash mechanics that have been a problem for three years or longer and as a result is now dead which is unlikely to change anytime soon if ever. that is in addition to the fact that everytime your main gets killed you cry like a ***** until you quietly get a restore since you spend your government cheese welfare check on furniture boxes.
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:26 pm

Darwoth wrote:i could/would absolutely wipe you out in game. there is little point to doing so since the game is currently filled with trash mechanics that have been a problem for three years or longer and as a result is now dead which is unlikely to change anytime soon if ever. that is in addition to the fact that everytime your main gets killed you cry like a ***** until you quietly get a restore since you spend your government cheese welfare check on furniture boxes.

if by that you mean throwing your worthless chars against my town and then get yourself killed then your right.

also stop crying and adapt lul
Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:29 pm

Darwoth wrote:Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:24 pm

Heffernan wrote:Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:26 pm

get a life, seriously.
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:31 pm

Darwoth wrote:
Darwoth wrote:Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:24 pm

Heffernan wrote:Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:26 pm

get a life, seriously.

prov us or not a little mad baddie and do something for once in your life so u aint known as the worthless darwussy of only forum words. ¦]
Heffernan

Postby TheDuke86 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:03 pm

Heffernan wrote:
Darwoth wrote:yes i will make you look like as much of a ***** moron as duke/putin/lazun/backseat *****

guess by doing nothing as always, hey im still waiting here for you attacking me, but i guess with that i was PLANE Wrong

i give your trolling attemps a 9/10 rating tho.

Lmao uh oh here comes the attention hog darwoth. Let’s get ready for the walls of rage text. Hey darwoth were forum silent cuz you were talking people out of suicide again. Stupid ******, I get your in love with me but your obsession with me is psychotic. Go open up a group session sense your so good at helping the mentally ill.
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
TheDuke86

Postby Darwoth » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:06 am

TheDuke86 wrote:
Lmao uh oh here comes the attention hog darwoth. Let’s get ready for the walls of rage text. Hey darwoth were forum silent cuz you were talking people out of suicide again. Stupid ******, I get your in love with me but your obsession with me is psychotic. Go open up a group session sense your so good at helping the mentally ill.

rambling and incoherent attempt as usual. i have no idea what you are even attempting to talk **** about or why you have even crawled out from the rock you were under after your last several self induced humiliations.

am i supposed to feel bad that timing and circumstance positioned me to help a few people here over the years? i certainly do not, they are good folks with much to offer. if anything those interactions would be the most personally satisfying thing about playing the game for me. nor would i classify any of those individuals as having mental illness, rather they were normal people who suffered grief or loss and did not know how to cope with it thus it was quite easy to help them get back on track.

on the other hand folks like yourself with obvious personality disorders and delusional behavior caused by chemical imbalances and/or damaged/improperly formed brain structure are beyond any measure of help and as such i give no ***** if you and everyone like you were to throw yourself into a volcano tomorrow as you serve no purpose whatsoever but to be a ward of the state and to poke at/harass others when they are down to distract from your own tidal wave of inadequacies. it is why for years you have done absolutely nothing here but ambush people on this forum you perceive to have low self esteem about trigger topics you know are sensitive hoping to get a rise from them, incessantly gossip/muckrake/lie, make fun of people when they lose a pet and so on. people like you are pure **** with absolutely zero redeeming value of any kind, you seek out people when they are at a vulnerable/weak point to make yourself feel "strong" and dominant over them because you lack any of those qualities in your own life or the fortitude to acquire them.

i never said i was "good at helping the mentally ill" ( :lol:) and i have zero interest in doing that anyway. since as demonstrated numerous times now in the last several threads where you endlessly fabricate **** out of thin air and make a fool of yourself you do not have the capability of seeing what is actually there and as such create what you want to see instead, you should probably go reread my post instead of making a further joke of yourself. in summary i said that the "mentally ill" ( :lol: :lol: :lol: pretty sure i said RETARDS or MENTAL ***** not the politically correct namby pamby "mentally ill" tag that falsely infers it is fixable, the term that said el retardo ***** prefer to use) either flock to me with their problems looking for a shoulder to cry on (draining), a stable crutch to prop them up (thus they never go away once you provide it) or in the case of you and others unhealthily obsess over me. i then elaborated that these endless interactions with said broken people are an exhaustive waste of time that never ends and thus removed myself from said carousel of retardation.

case in point the first few moments i spent here in two weeks on this reply or the above pointing out the loser factor of people who crack jokes about the murder of 3000 people to try and jockey on a video game forum could have been better spent on literally anything else other than giving attention to said wastes of skin so ill go ahead and stop now. if you behave and dont bite or slobber on the people next to you i might come back and pat you on the head for a moment in a week or ten when one of you start sucking my **** through your monitor again.
Darwoth

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses