most annoying thing in saslem

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

most annoying thing in saslem

a) rats in darkness
34%
b) crows everywhere
16%
c) darwoth's *****/complaining at forum
29%
d) heffernan being successful
21%

Total votes : 73

Re: most annoying thing in saslem

Postby Faultierstein » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:55 am

TotalyMeow wrote:Well, Dallane is a normal player of the game who also happens to moderate when necessary. He posts in green when he's acting as a mod. So, I guess you can shrug it off now.

As for your idea, the problem is that it has been suggested enough times that it has a mention in a specific thread of ideas you should not suggest because they have been suggested and rejected by people too many times. But they do not fit with our plan for the game, they will never be added, and suggesting them yet again just annoys everyone involved because it demonstrates either a lack of respect for the game creators or a general laziness in that you didn't bother to even scan the stickied topics or do a simple search for your idea before posting. So, maybe you can understand now why you got that reaction. You also posted your idea in the wrong section while derailing this topic. :(

oh i didn't even realize that, well i suppose short of no pve, most annoying thing would be lack of defense options, would be cool to have an archery tower or something deals only blood damage or something and beyond that....darwoth
Faultierstein

Postby Dallane » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:34 am

Faultierstein wrote: lack of defense options, would be cool to have an archery tower or something deals only blood damage or something and beyond that

As you were told before. You have walls, braziers and torches. No one is going to bother you with that combo as you grow in this game. There is a defense thread somewhere around here explaining this. It's somewhat old but still relevant. Providence is basically a pve server atm.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Heffernan » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:40 pm

Dallane wrote:
Faultierstein wrote:Providence is basically a pve server atm.

but only if u suck at pvp
Heffernan

Postby Dallane » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:43 pm

Heffernan wrote:
Dallane wrote:
Faultierstein wrote:Providence is basically a pve server atm.

How did you lose 20 characters to a empty town again?

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Heffernan » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:56 pm

Dallane wrote:
Heffernan wrote:
Dallane wrote:

someone is believing darwoths bullpoop :lol: :lol: :lol:
Heffernan

Postby Dallane » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:47 am

Heffernan wrote:someone is believing darwoths bullpoop :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't really trust you tho....who would trust the word of a known pedophile?

Dallane

Postby nosfirebird » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:04 am

Dallane wrote:

lol 60k auth empty town that he was checking 3 times a day waking up in the middle of the night to check but nah he doesnt care about it thats what you do when you dont care about a town right?
nosfirebird

Postby Dallane » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:37 am

nosfirebird wrote:
Dallane wrote:

lol 60k auth empty town that he was checking 3 times a day waking up in the middle of the night to check but nah he doesnt care about it thats what you do when you dont care about a town right?

You ragetards spent more time dying to boundary stones then darwoth has spent working on that town. Its been up for like 3 years now and collecting money the entire time.

Dallane

Postby nosfirebird » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:02 am

Dallane wrote:
nosfirebird wrote:
Dallane wrote:

You ragetards spent more time dying to boundary stones then darwoth has spent working on that town. Its been up for like 3 years now and collecting money the entire time.

16000 tiles of wall 580ish boundry stones against "20" throw away alts and btw those alts only take a hr to make. but ty for telling me that you guys are literally still raging about losing that town just made my day :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
nosfirebird

Postby Dallane » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:43 am

nosfirebird wrote:16000 tiles of wall 580ish boundry stones against "20" throw away alts and btw those alts only take a hr to make. but ty for telling me that you guys are literally still raging about losing that town just made my day :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not sure why I'm thrown in the mix of "raging". It's literally just you and heff making a daisy chain of retardation about nothing. The fact that you have to defend a one sentence post I made says a lot about your composure.

Dallane

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses