In Vino Veritas

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: In Vino Veritas

Postby Heffernan » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:41 pm

riolic wrote:
Heffernan wrote:
TheDuke86 wrote:till you raged at heff on prov by cowardly attacking on a different server.

tbh. i wanna make clear for darwoth that throwing a random Rage-TbF then doing nothing as always does not count as "attacking" since he never managed to attack anyone serious.

I recall quite vividly finding brickbasher scents along with about a dozen murder scents pointing to darwothville about two weeks after popham ended. Look harder.

popham not concord tho.
Heffernan

Postby TheDuke86 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:35 pm

Methuzelah23 wrote:I really think this guy has a mental issue and the emotional fortitude of a napkin. Obviously facts and logic have no power in his delusions.

Also he calls darwoth a hypocrite, then whines about "walls of text" then he writes one himself... :?

Only to replay to 3 pages of lies and rage. Lol I gave you all the proof of his lies, if 8 hrs a day on a computer hasnt taught you how to read or select previous page on a forum than you need a new career.... if you call salem a career...

riolic wrote:Well done to the kapatilist crew. A sub 90 day expedition is impressive. I don't i understand why the commies are trying to claim. Buying stuff from the store to get ahead on providence is somehow a bad thing. Because from my knowledge they have two top10 spenders who tried to p2w concord with pclaim mechanics and still got flattened.

Lmao the only ones that got a true advantage from “buying power” was KKK when they bought MM and potions to rush larceny and murder half the server day one before they even got stared. Then when claims go up around them they cry like ***** on the forum about p2w.

Also for those That don’t understand, a 4K claim with a months worth of fully paid claim dosnt suggest a abandoned base on a fresh server. Not complaining about the fact he spent his credits or money, it’s his **** idgaf what he dose with it.
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
TheDuke86

Postby Darwoth » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:52 pm

apologies to those who tried to warn me, i previously thought you were joking. i now realize you were serious and they do indeed read sutter cane. good day sirs, i must go prepare for the zombie apocalypse as i now realize it is incoming.

Darwoth

Postby Tulgarath » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:04 am

I guess if you are 0-2 on expeditions, might as well sidetrack the victory lap.
Tulgarath

Postby nosfirebird » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:06 pm

Grats on the win once you guys get out of school you won't have time to no life a timesink my suggestion would be to spend more time living life then trying to win a server was told you guys had 30 plus playtime days on ur toons I feel sorry for you server was up for like 3 months
nosfirebird

Postby Judaism » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:25 pm

nosfirebird wrote:Grats on the win once you guys get out of school you won't have time to no life a timesink my suggestion would be to spend more time living life then trying to win a server was told you guys had 30 plus playtime days on ur toons I feel sorry for you server was up for like 3 months

None of us had 30 days, as said before we only had two time-rewards in the top 10 and both on the low end bracket. One of them was a criminal alt of mine logged on 24/7, so we were really casual in terms of total play time. You are free to blame your own incompetence on us tho, but at least come up with somewhat proper arguments.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby nosfirebird » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:17 am

Judaism wrote:
nosfirebird wrote:Grats on the win once you guys get out of school you won't have time to no life a timesink my suggestion would be to spend more time living life then trying to win a server was told you guys had 30 plus playtime days on ur toons I feel sorry for you server was up for like 3 months

None of us had 30 days, as said before we only had two time-rewards in the top 10 and both on the low end bracket. One of them was a criminal alt of mine logged on 24/7, so we were really casual in terms of total play time. You are free to blame your own incompetence on us tho, but at least come up with somewhat proper arguments.

Lol sad that you view having a life incompetent once you get out of school you will discover the real world
nosfirebird

Postby Dallane » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:43 am

nos why are you so salty for losing?
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Heffernan » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:44 am

Dallane wrote:nos why are you so salty for losing?

losing on a expedition has no meaning if you are winning on the main server.
Heffernan

Postby Dallane » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:51 am

Heffernan wrote:
Dallane wrote:nos why are you so salty for losing?

losing on a expedition has no meaning if you are winning on the main server.

Why are you raging so hard at losing tho? Say congrats and move on. *****, crying and being toxic as ***** just makes you look pathetic.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses