In Vino Veritas

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: In Vino Veritas

Postby Judaism » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:00 pm

There were 4 proper claimable statues, Darwoth held one of the better ones up until the very end.

Good statues to hold
Statue of Piety -> Darwoth up until the end
Statue of Frugality -> Russians initially but town bell destroyed and taken over last week by us
Statue of Sobriety -> held by us from the 2nd week

Mediocre statue to hold
Statue of Diligence -> Tribe players up until the end

Bad statue to hold
Statue of Community -> Worst statue to claim, nearly impossible to properly claim

Public statue
Statue of Family -> Absolute impossible to claim

So as far relevance goes, he actually influenced the duration of the expedition and this could only be said about three other groups which is us, the Russians and ex-tribe players. If he had seriously defended his base it would had likely been way more of a challenge compared to the UN/Commies efforts as a single individual.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby NeiroShop » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:14 pm

Gratz on the win.
NeiroShop

Postby Heffernan » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:28 pm

Darwoth wrote:
Heffernan wrote:
Darwoth wrote:even when i barely do **** you retards cant help but lose your minds over it.

but thats just cuzyou are bad at salem and only throw around words on the forum without any action.

yeah i know. i totally suck and have no effect on the flow of the game. in fact all one has to do is read this thread, or nearly any thread here over the last three months to see undeniable proof of that. if only a real pro like yourself or lazun could have taught me how to play all this time instead :lol:

we can teach you how to raid towns or not lose them ¦]
Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:39 pm

Heffernan wrote: ¦]

Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:53 pm

Darwoth wrote:
Heffernan wrote: ¦]

so what? i killed one of your main towns, and my town is uhm.... 100% intact
Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:09 am

i know you want me to come beat you like a rented mule to make the ten billion centuries of building walls at your town seem worthwhile but as i outlined many times before nobody has purchased a thousand copies of cheenas tale of the snake king book, which now due to my hibernation mode requires 3000 copies to be in circulation along with a specific series of very precise rituals to be performed in order to ressurrect me into the masochistic realm of salem grinding again.

once 3000 copies are in circulation make a different thread asking politely for the rest of the instructions if you wish to perform your own self induced personal apocalypse. THIS thread is methuzelah and co's win thread, not the drool on darwoth thread. there are already several others for that. this one is for folks like you, wannabe888, raging tomato gobbler and mr backseat beeotch himself to drool on them instead.
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:16 am

Darwoth wrote:i know you want me to come beat you like a rented mule to make the ten billion centuries of building walls at your town seem worthwhile but as i outlined many times before nobody has purchased a thousand copies of cheenas tale of the snake king book, which now due to my hibernation mode requires 3000 copies to be in circulation along with a specific series of very precise rituals to be performed in order to ressurrect me into the masochistic realm of salem grinding again.

once 3000 copies are in circulation make a different thread asking politely for the rest of the instructions if you wish to perform your own self induced personal apocalypse. THIS thread is methuzelah and co's win thread, not the drool on darwoth thread. there are already several others for that. this one is for folks like you, wannabe888, raging tomato gobbler and mr backseat beeotch himself to drool on them instead.

so u changed from "ill raid you", to me raiding you, to ill raid anyone once u buy 3000 copies of the snake king :lol: :lol: :lol:

we all knew its only words out of your mouth and nothing else
Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:28 am

Heffernan wrote: words

Darwoth

Postby battleslayer888 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:30 am

Darworth, things is. You wannabe so significant peoples lives, that you attempt to personally insult them on the forums. Your Bi-polarness you show is a real mental issue, only the madness statue (the one you attempted to control) couldnt even cure. Its why you went for it first. To put you out of your misery, we took it instead. Now you bandwagon onto the winning team, because you know your ***** compared to anyone else, and attempt to keep your high throne. I personally dont like Judaism, but my respect to him goes far out than the garbage you spew. Difference between you and rest of the Salem players, they have some type of decency. People like you ruin what America should be, and further more the garbage stupid American is what your makin my nationality to be. Stop it, stop ruining my nations pride.

Any player from 2012 Salem would know your quite different than before, you've turned into a literal piece of ****.
FYI anyone wondering the range of 2012 players, Beta keys were given out, some took longer than others. Darworth just got lucky with his.
Darwoth wrote:LOL AS IF SOMEONE AS RETARDED AS ME WOULD ONLY HAVE A PALTRY TWO POLARITIES!!!!!!!!!
battleslayer888

Postby Darwoth » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:36 am

battleslayer888 wrote:Darworth, things is. You wannabe so significant peoples lives, that you attempt to personally insult them on the forums. Your Bi-polarness you show is a real mental issue, only the madness statue (the one you attempted to control) couldnt even cure. Its why you went for it first. To put you out of your misery, we took it instead. Now you bandwagon onto the winning team, because you know your ***** compared to anyone else, and attempt to keep your high throne. I personally dont like Judaism, but my respect to him goes far out than the garbage you spew. Difference between you and rest of the Salem players, they have some type of decency. People like you ruin what America should be, and further more the garbage stupid American is what your makin my nationality to be. Stop it, stop ruining my nations pride.

Any player from 2012 Salem would know your quite different than before, you've turned into a literal piece of ****.
FYI anyone wondering the range of 2012 players, Beta keys were given out, some took longer than others. Darworth just got lucky with his.

LOL AS IF SOMEONE AS GREAT AS ME WOULD ONLY HAVE A PALTRY TWO POLARITIES!!!!!!!!!
Darwoth

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses