offloading ferts/gold geese

Forum for In-Game trades and deals.

offloading ferts/gold geese

Postby Darwoth » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:19 am

heavily consolidating my assets on providence into the darwat retirement home/legendary pharaoh pyramid. as such i am getting rid of anything that requires maintenance or forces me to log in daily to do upkeep. i have a few hundred fertile turkeys and around 60 - 70 golden geese i am unloading. if anybody wants them at a decent price hit me with a pm, if not after a week or two once concord is through and i am finished consolidating ill just **** can them.

as i dont trust you and you do not trust me they will be traded one at a time to any interested buyer regardless of who they are. also do not waste my time unless you want to buy in bulk as the hassle of meeting up with someone to sell just a few is not worth it.
Darwoth

Re: offloading ferts/gold geese

Postby gorniksam » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:04 am

+1 trusted trader
Last edited by gorniksam on Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gorniksam

Postby Heffernan » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:27 pm

probably all dead :roll:
Heffernan

Postby Lusewing » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:07 pm

I would love to grab 10 fertiles and maybe 5 golden geese from you Darwoth. If you would like to set me a price, I know you have a much better handle of what you want for them then my pitiful knowlage on pricing.
Do not argue with idiots, for they will pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Lusewing

Postby Darwoth » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:48 pm

i dont do any trading so dont really know what the market value is or altogether care that much. interested buyers pm me whatever sounds like a reasonable offer and ill likely accept it. from my end i am simply tired of the endless chores in the game and have far better/more important **** to do than actively log in every day to maintain stupid **** like that on a server/game with a few dozen people left. i started the game when it was a pvp title that was not a grindfest, over the years it has turned into farmville for facebook housewives and beta males instead :lol:

so as long as i get "something" out of them i am happy to relinquish them to anyone who wishes to take them, otherwise ill just have a cupboard of dead gold birds (which is kind of cool to i guess :lol: ) in the soon to be constructed impenetrable darwoth citadel that he merely need check once a week for 5 minutes from a laptop and a wifi.
Darwoth

Postby Propulsion » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:42 am

Why would anyone buy fertiles from darworth when we know the easter event is just around the corner ¦]
Propulsion

Postby Lusewing » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:53 am

Because Easter falls on April fools day this year - who knows what JC has planned ¦]
Do not argue with idiots, for they will pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Lusewing

Postby Darwoth » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:29 am

Propulsion wrote:Why would anyone buy fertiles from darworth when we know the easter event is just around the corner ¦]

same reason they buy the red eggs i suppose derpyslurpee
Darwoth

Postby Ronch » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:53 am

Lusewing wrote:Because Easter falls on April fools day this year - who knows what JC has planned ¦]

:shock:
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

Return to The Trade-Wind