much needed turkey revamp

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Re: much needed turkey revamp

Postby TheDuke86 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:51 pm

Dallane wrote:
TheDuke86 wrote:“At the end of the day you are not being taken serious.” This is how I know you have your priority’s so ***** up man. This is a game Juda, a game.

So was your massive rant as vlad total ***** or are you just a massive hypocrite

I think we all are a bit hypocritical at times. You wouldn't agree with that?
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
TheDuke86

Postby Dallane » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:54 pm

TheDuke86 wrote:
Dallane wrote:
TheDuke86 wrote:“At the end of the day you are not being taken serious.” This is how I know you have your priority’s so ***** up man. This is a game Juda, a game.

So was your massive rant as vlad total ***** or are you just a massive hypocrite

I think we all are a bit hypocritical at times. You wouldn't agree with that?

lmao
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Adelewhy » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:29 am

Have any of you ever actually met a real life turkey when it has baby turkeys following it around? It is no longer a turkey but instead an agent of death with the sole desire to pluck out the eyes of anyone who dares approach it's precious satan spawn. And so to add to Darworth's proposal, when there are baby turkeys in the coup there should be a chance of having an eye plucked out while checking the coups.

I also propose that we should be able to use the catapult to shoot angry turkeys at people because... why the hell not?
Adelewhy

Postby Methuzelah23 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:57 pm

I want to keep a poult on me to throw at would be assailants that gives them a black screen for a second as it covers their face. Then when they can see again they have a debuff that draws all renderable turkeys to them, leading to turkeys getting in the way and attempting to peck the assailant to death. A muchly improved version of dropping full grown turkeys currently.
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Previous

Return to Ideas & Innovations