The End Of Westpine

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: The End Of Westpine

Postby skltnk » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:59 pm

ZoddAlmighty wrote:I never stated for you that you are leaving the game because of changes made to it, i am leaving the game because of that. Game is supposed to be fun and not feel like a job.

*Ahem*
Looks like you did.
Here:
ZoddAlmighty wrote:Its not a rage quit. Its a collective decision thatsalem aint worth our time due to the way its development is heading.
Also id rather burn it all than let any of it get into the hands of biggest salem retards.
skltnk

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:14 pm

skltnk wrote:
ZoddAlmighty wrote:I never stated for you that you are leaving the game because of changes made to it, i am leaving the game because of that. Game is supposed to be fun and not feel like a job.

*Ahem*
Looks like you did.
Here:
ZoddAlmighty wrote:Its not a rage quit. Its a collective decision thatsalem aint worth our time due to the way its development is heading.
Also id rather burn it all than let any of it get into the hands of biggest salem retards.

Man, i have a follower. Thanks buddy for carefully checking every line that i wrote. Do you want a personalized letter? You are my first fan, i gotta be nice to you.
You are clearly misreading because ive said that Max didnt left due to changes made to salem. We discussed where development of salem is going (Future tense) and agreed that is heading towards worse.
Are you seeing the difference? Changes made, changes that might happen and might not?
I mean bud if you are putting so much time into finding where im wrong atleast get that right.
MaxPlanks reasons for quiting are his own and i bet that there are 10 more reasons why he doesnt want to play salem anymore. Its never just one thing that bothers you.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Darwoth » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:30 pm

skltnk wrote:
Binks wrote:Is this guy a troll alt account? I can't take anything he just said serious.

You just can't deal with criticism.
Trolling you and especially Darwoth would be boring. And i don't mean it as a compliment.

Darwoth

Postby skltnk » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:40 pm

ZoddAlmighty wrote:
skltnk wrote:

*Ahem*
Looks like you did.
Here:

Man, i have a follower. Thanks buddy for carefully checking every line that i wrote. Do you want a personalized letter? You are my first fan, i gotta be nice to you.
You are clearly misreading because ive said that Max didnt left due to changes made to salem. We discussed where development of salem is going (Future tense) and agreed that is heading towards worse.
Are you seeing the difference? Changes made, changes that might happen and might not?
I mean bud if you are putting so much time into finding where im wrong atleast get that right.
MaxPlanks reasons for quiting are his own and i bet that there are 10 more reasons why he doesnt want to play salem anymore. Its never just one thing that bothers you.

Even though you don't want to admit it - you did make it look like Max left the game because of it.
Anyway, this conversation is retarded enough to continue...
skltnk

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:45 pm

skltnk wrote:Anyway, this conversation is retarded enough to continue...

Ofcourse its retarded when you are a part of it.
Please , use your main account so we can laugh at you.
I apologize to Max if i made assumptions to what were his reasons of quitting .
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Champie » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:57 am

ZoddAlmighty wrote:I apologize to Max if i made assumptions to what were his reasons of quitting .

Apologizing for something you claim you never said?
You are a special kind of stupid.

First you demand everyone read every post you ever made, then you act like a ***** when someone reads your post and calls you out on your stupidity.

I have always thought you were a *****. Glad to see you go ***** tard!
Champie

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:13 am

Champie wrote:
ZoddAlmighty wrote:I apologize to Max if i made assumptions to what were his reasons of quitting .

First you demand everyone read every post you ever made, then you act like a ***** when someone reads your post and calls you out on your stupidity.

And you were a special kind of **********. Classic beta male, waiting for someone to quit to get cocky :D
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Darwoth » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:46 pm

lol who the ***** is champie?
Darwoth

Postby Nsuidara » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:08 pm

\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby TheDuke86 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:09 pm

ZoddAlmighty wrote:
Champie wrote:

And you were a special kind of **********. Classic beta male, waiting for someone to quit to get cocky :D

You got cocky after you ragequit :lol:
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
TheDuke86

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses