much needed turkey revamp

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Re: much needed turkey revamp

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:48 am

xD
Lazun, you just prove that you are more and more retarded with every post that you make. No, we didnt bot. I personally used destiler plugin to some extent, but not even remotely enough to 'break' the game. You can even ask riolic because ive tried to buy rose oil multiple times from him because i was sickened by the alchemy table interface.
Back to the point, unlike you who pulls his credit card for everything, i believe that the only was to play any game is to put time and effort in it and enjoy every second of it. Its really easy to buy a store pack and sell it for 10k like you and then be like 'haha these people are dumb, why grind cotton, hunt argos or debasse silver bars when my credit card works hurdurdur'.
You are effectivly killing any enjoyment and or sense of acomplishment you might have in the game because of your mindset. I quit the game, i didnt quit the community.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Darwoth » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:55 am

vilkin wrote:Why no one talking about turkey diseases there are so many dangerous infections around :?:

Darwoth wrote: along with a possible avian influenza epidemic that could potentially spread to and kill anyone lean toed in said town as well.

Darwoth wrote:go forth and behold salemites, though you shall not remember i can state that the future is the past and the past the future.
Darwoth

Postby TheDuke86 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:03 am

ZoddAlmighty wrote:xD
Lazun, you just prove that you are more and more retarded with every post that you make. No, we didnt bot. I personally used destiler plugin to some extent, but not even remotely enough to 'break' the game. You can even ask riolic because ive tried to buy rose oil multiple times from him because i was sickened by the alchemy table interface.
Back to the point, unlike you who pulls his credit card for everything, i believe that the only was to play any game is to put time and effort in it and enjoy every second of it. Its really easy to buy a store pack and sell it for 10k like you and then be like 'haha these people are dumb, why grind cotton, hunt argos or debasse silver bars when my credit card works hurdurdur'.
You are effectivly killing any enjoyment and or sense of acomplishment you might have in the game because of your mindset. I quit the game, i didnt quit the community.

I must be retarded, I mean only a fool would assume you use bots when your Alts names is bot or “plankbot” lol.

When was the last time I sold a shop item? Any ways you are right, it is very easy for me to use a credit card. I’m sorry if your financial situation makes it challenging for you.
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
TheDuke86

Postby Darwoth » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:20 am

TheDuke86 wrote: I must be retarded

Darwoth

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:29 am

TheDuke86 wrote:
ZoddAlmighty wrote:xD

I must be retarded, I mean only a fool would assume you use bots when your Alts names is bot or “plankbot” lol.

When was the last time I sold a shop item? Any ways you are right, it is very easy for me to use a credit card. I’m sorry if your financial situation makes it challenging for you.

xD Once again you are showing off your 'awessome' intelect. If my character ingame was called Jesus Christ would that mean that lord almighty resurrected and came forth to salem to preach to heathens? The character was named that as an inside joke between us because Max played salem so much that we called him a robot. He found it suiting to just make an afk farmer and all arround character and sell cotton like that.
I dont care about your financial situation. I really wish you get richer than Bill Gates irl. What i do care is your mentality ingame and it saddens me to see you hanging out with turds.
In the past i always evaluated people by their friends for the most part. You cant be a decent human being if you hang out with human dumpsters and vice versa.
P.S.
What reason would a real botting account have to lift their scalp score to 15k? xD Use your brain man.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Chrumps » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:07 pm

I am pretty sure this thread is about robotized turkeys that tirelessly shoot eggs like a machine gun instead of just laying them.
Chrumps

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:09 pm

Chrumps wrote:I am pretty sure this thread is about robotized turkeys that tirelessly shoot eggs like a machine gun instead of just laying them.

Exactly. Id also add turkey mutations so eggs have different properties.
Like, shooting ice eggs, electric eggs or famous send nudes eggs. Last one is my personal favorite
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Qiresea » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:38 pm

two minor additions to the turkey mechanic:

1) when a turkey explodes from overfeeding, it will damage all walls within a 50-tile radius to 100% (crumble and burn, baby)

2) upon opening a coop containing underfed turkeys, the player will be attacked by said turkeys, which will proceed to scratch the player's eyes out. the player will thus be rendered blind (permanent black screen). in order to be able to locate obstacles in the surroundings, the player will need to acquire the ability to emit ultrasounds by obtaining the "Batass" skill (unlocks with "I am the Darkness", 333000 Cloak & Dagger, 666000 Law & Lore, 999000 Hunting & Hideworking).
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

Postby FulKain » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:42 pm

Darwoth wrote:
TheDuke86 wrote:Image

pay no attention to lazun folks as he does not actually exist, he is merely a bad dream that i created to frighten all of you into gettiing an education by demonstrating what will happen if you do not.

Lazun doesn't exist ??! Phew !!! I wondered if I had gone mad :lol:

Qiresea wrote:two minor additions to the turkey mechanic:

1) when a turkey explodes from overfeeding, it will damage all walls within a 50-tile radius to 100% (crumble and burn, baby)

2) upon opening a coop containing underfed turkeys, the player will be attacked by said turkeys, which will proceed to scratch the player's eyes out. the player will thus be rendered blind (permanent black screen). in order to be able to locate obstacles in the surroundings, the player will need to acquire the ability to emit ultrasounds by obtaining the "Batass" skill (unlocks with "I am the Darkness", 333000 Cloak & Dagger, 666000 Law & Lore, 999000 Hunting & Hideworking).

What a good idea !!! I think MaxPlanck would have liked having these turkeys ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Qiresea wrote:when a turkey explodes from overfeeding, it will damage all walls within a 50-tile radius to 100% (crumble and burn, baby)

FulKain

Postby MaxPlanck » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:36 pm

Apparently Duke/Lazun still thinks I bot? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

P.S. Plenty of ppl have quit the game and still talk on these forums and I really don't get why you are calling me a *** lol? Go back to the cave you belong in.

-----------------------------------------

Qiresea wrote:two minor additions to the turkey mechanic:

Ditto.
MaxPlanck
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas & Innovations