much needed turkey revamp

Forum for suggesting changes to Salem.

Re: much needed turkey revamp

Postby Lusewing » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:42 am

Turkeys really should die of old age
Do not argue with idiots, for they will pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Lusewing

Postby Darwoth » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:38 am

NeiroShop wrote:
Qiresea wrote:+1 to what the master of the universe said.

behold my solipsism

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcWsq4RGXgk

nobody even actually exists other than the fact i will it so, recently a dude was like "you are not the center of the universe!" and i juat had to chuckle because that is simply not true of course and he only said that because i implanted the thought into his mind to do so.

Lusewing wrote:Turkeys really should die of old age

excellent point, when i was a little kid my cousin and i got one of those baby chickens folks get as pets around easter but a few days later he wasnt paying attention and accidentally sat on and killed them. therefore i agree and think that the average lifespan of any poultry related animal should be 3.3 days.
Darwoth

Postby Lusewing » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:46 am

Considering the length of life the rest of the farm animals live i think 3.3 days is perfect. An hour to hatch, two hours to grow to turkey and then three days as an adult.

Good luck making any more ducky pajamas people ;)
Do not argue with idiots, for they will pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Lusewing

Postby Darwoth » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:50 am

Lusewing wrote:Considering the length of life the rest of the farm animals live i think 3.3 days is perfect. An hour to hatch, two hours to grow to turkey and then three days as an adult.

Good luck making any more ducky pajamas people ;)

we share the same vision. in a few minutes i will focus my energies and make you the goddess of the animal kingdom of salem, indeed the very skins of the current animals in the game shall from this point forward bear your vision of what they should look like upon them.
Darwoth

Postby Lusewing » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:58 am

A prophecy from Darwoth!

Mark these words people, and see their truth in the future to come.
Lusewing

Postby Darwoth » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:00 am

go forth and behold salemites, though you shall not remember i can state that the future is the past and the past the future. you now enter the realm of lusewing everytime you enter a barn or interact with your animals, and if you do not name at least one of your animals lusewing a terrible fate will befall upon you.
Darwoth

Postby TheDuke86 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:08 am

Qiresea wrote:Image

The rage is so yummy qiresea haha!

ZoddAlmighty wrote:
TheDuke86 wrote:-1 not only dose it creat more work but also I’m sure turkeys are well enough evolved to not eat themselves to death.

Lol, man if you dont see the sarcasm there and if you thought for a second that it was a proper idea then you are way dumber than you sound.
I for one welcome this idea, overfeed turkeys can become viral bombs for new class bombardier to use them.

Wait didn’t you rage quit already? What are you doing here? Btw HnH has bots, I’m sure you and lord *** dove will enjoy it more.
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
TheDuke86

Postby Darwoth » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:18 am

TheDuke86 wrote:Image

pay no attention to lazun folks as he does not actually exist, he is merely a bad dream that i created to frighten all of you into gettiing an education by demonstrating what will happen if you do not.
Darwoth

Postby vilkin » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:39 am

Why no one talking about turkey diseases there are so many dangerous infections around :?:
vilkin
Customer

Postby Nsuidara » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:42 am

vilkin wrote:Why no one talking about turkey diseases there are so many dangerous infections around :?:

+1
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to Ideas & Innovations