The End Of Westpine

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: The End Of Westpine

Postby skltnk » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:40 am

Taipion wrote:"Look around you. What do you see?
Corruption, perversion, sin?
No. It is progress.
You simply lack the means to see it."
- Inquisitor Maligaro

You seriously quoting some poorly written bad guy necromant character from the game "Path of Exile" ??
o_0
*cringe intensifies*
skltnk

Postby MaxPlanck » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:43 am

Darwoth wrote: never really knew max though he has pissed me off on a number of occasions and made me want to kill him in the past

:lol:

Very true, I'm sure you started to hate me anytime I posted ideas or argued against you on balances, etc. but its all good and just considered it banter between us. I never hated/disliked anyone in this community at all besides Heffernan.

Even after kuku's group and Westpine had a 4v4 skirmish I did not hate her for it because it is what Salem is as a game. And kuku is far from being as worse as Heff will ever be as a person and player.

----------------------

As for people thinking I quit just because of "nerfs/changes" to the game are wrong. I simply have played the game so long and have enjoyed it for the 3 years I have been playing. It is just time to move on to other things in life and I have achieved all I have set out to do in Salem, whether it be going to 2.8k herbs, having the biggest pclaim and always paying the pclaim instead of leaving it empty *cough* *other people* , or w/e else, I have played Salem to my hearts content till this very day and I have no regrets in leaving it behind nor any regrets in stopping other people from enjoying my hard work just because I quit the game.

As for the guy who said I am a 6 year old for streaming and making a big shoutout about me quitting the game. I never once stated that I was quitting because of the changes being made in the game, while Zodd may have been stating such things that is not the reason at all that I personally chose to leave the game, although it may seem like a reason to quit it just happened to be a coincidence.
The reason I chose to stream it because it was something "fun" to do and going out with a big bang while having a few of the Salem community members watch me destroy a bunch of **** either made them really upset to see so much stuff be destroyed or they enjoyed watching a base be demolished. It was simply fun to do this and I enjoyed talking with everyone who participated in the chat that came by to watch.

Thanks to everyone who came by to watch even if you didn't talk, hope you enjoyed it. This stream was not meant to push people away from the game at all btw.

:mrgreen: PLAY NOW AT SASLEMTHEGAME.COM OK :mrgreen:
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:56 am

2800 herbs is insane, i thought i had a lot at less than half that when i was dumping most of my **** on the ground from each round of flower pots :lol:

what were your average rolls at that level?

and yeah, i see no reason why anyone would leave behind a fortune in **** to allow a community with a large number of asswipes to profit off of. the day the legendary darwoth moves on there wont be a stitch of **** left for any of the degenerates to scavenge either.

good luck to you in the next game or future endeavors sir i am sure you will do well in them if you hit it with a fraction of the same zeal as your flowerpots :lol:
Darwoth

Postby skltnk » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:01 am

MaxPlanck wrote:
As for the guy who said I am a 6 year old for streaming and making a big shoutout about me quitting the game. I never once stated that I was quitting because of the changes being made in the game, while Zodd may have been stating such things that is not the reason at all that I personally chose to leave the game, although it may seem like a reason to quit it just happened to be a coincidence.

This stream was not meant to push people away from the game at all btw.

Peace and good luck !
Last edited by skltnk on Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
skltnk

Postby Darwoth » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:07 am

skltnk wrote:
MaxPlanck wrote:
Darwoth wrote:

This stream was not meant to push people away from the game at all btw.

Peace and good luck !

i never realized i was max all this time, my power is limitless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jMTdphjLAA
Darwoth

Postby MaxPlanck » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:19 am

Darwoth wrote:2800 herbs is insane, i thought i had a lot at less than half that when i was dumping most of my **** on the ground from each round of flower pots :lol:

what were your average rolls at that level?

2200 of w/e resource I planted per 100 pots. I planned to go higher than 2.8k herbs originally but decided it was better that I moved on.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby Binks » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:02 am

skltnk wrote:JC is making the game better. Ya'll just lack brainpower to appreciate that.

You being stupid is not good enough reason for not updating the game.

Is this guy a troll alt account? I can't take anything he just said serious.
Binks

Postby Darwoth » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:19 am

Binks wrote:
skltnk wrote:JC is making the game better. Ya'll just lack brainpower to appreciate that.

You being stupid is not good enough reason for not updating the game.

Is this guy a troll alt account? I can't take anything he just said serious.

pretty obvious he is, especially after his tone suddenly changed.

reminds me of that one dude from way back in the day that used to wear one of those feather hats all the time, cant remember what his name was though. dont think he played on the real men servers like jamestown or roanoke though.
Darwoth

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:37 am

MaxPlanck wrote:
Darwoth wrote: never really knew max though he has pissed me off on a number of occasions and made me want to kill him in the past

:lol:

Very true, I'm sure you started to hate me anytime I posted ideas or argued against you on balances, etc. but its all good and just considered it banter between us. I never hated/disliked anyone in this community at all besides Heffernan.

Even after kuku's group and Westpine had a 4v4 skirmish I did not hate her for it because it is what Salem is as a game. And kuku is far from being as worse as Heff will ever be as a person and player.

----------------------

As for people thinking I quit just because of "nerfs/changes" to the game are wrong. I simply have played the game so long and have enjoyed it for the 3 years I have been playing. It is just time to move on to other things in life and I have achieved all I have set out to do in Salem, whether it be going to 2.8k herbs, having the biggest pclaim and always paying the pclaim instead of leaving it empty *cough* *other people* , or w/e else, I have played Salem to my hearts content till this very day and I have no regrets in leaving it behind nor any regrets in stopping other people from enjoying my hard work just because I quit the game.

The reason I chose to stream it because it was something "fun" to do and going out with a big bang while having a few of the Salem community members watch me destroy a bunch of **** either made them really upset to see so much stuff be destroyed or they enjoyed watching a base be demolished. It was simply fun to do this and I enjoyed talking with everyone who participated in the chat that came by to watch.

Thanks to everyone who came by to watch even if you didn't talk, hope you enjoyed it. This stream was not meant to push people away from the game at all btw.

:mrgreen: PLAY NOW AT SASLEMTHEGAME.COM OK :mrgreen:

I never stated for you that you are leaving the game because of changes made to it, i am leaving the game because of that. Game is supposed to be fun and not feel like a job.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby skltnk » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:57 pm

Binks wrote:Is this guy a troll alt account? I can't take anything he just said serious.

You just can't deal with criticism.
Trolling you and especially Darwoth would be boring. And i don't mean it as a compliment.
skltnk

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses