Anarchy is Democracy taken seriously

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Anarchy is Democracy taken seriously

Postby TimmyM » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:40 am

Concordashians,
To make a thief, make an owner; to create crime, create laws. Kapitalists wish you to believe that the unholy crusade of regulation is coming to an end but the curtain they wish not to unveil, the blanket they choose not to pull back, lay a present for you, the free people.
What present do we deliver what gift do we wish you gander. We give you the player who lit the cannon. The waste of a character with waste for his crimes are still fresh and his scents still bounce but his spirit bounces no longer.
Be I known that this is not just the fate of a single Kapitalist. This is not a line being drawn, no, for lines imply rules and rules imply laws. IT is the laws of Kapitalism that have weakened their minds to allow this to happen and it is us who shall erase those lines. From dust they came, to dust they will go.
Our finest representative goes by "Lady of the Evening" and her lack of safe words during her services should be evidence enough of her lawlessness. If you have scents and wish to participate in the fall of all modern governments seek her guidance.
TimmyM

Re: Anarchy is Democracy taken seriously

Postby Dallane » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:55 pm

lol more retarded massive screen shots.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Judaism » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:46 pm

A fresh waste alt, 250 scalp score or so at best. Was not worth the silver you guys spend to stock it twice.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby toddesloan » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:52 pm

Yeah but in his defense, the story telling (roleplay) is 10 fold better than yours lol
BigCountry
The Clintons (William and Hillary)

http://www.twitch.tv/bigcountry74/profile
toddesloan
Customer

Postby Judaism » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:55 pm

toddesloan wrote:Yeah but in his defense, the story telling (roleplay) is 10 fold better than yours lol

I don't see how it is when there is no story involved, you stock a character with 20 biles twice and curse it a few times its dead, the scents were left at their base for the cannon, thus very bound to that previous thread. If we are going to make threads about every little 5-5-5-5 alt we kill or encounter or whatever then we will get 100's of threads every week.

Like in this case, I don't even think they scalped the character because it would leave scents near Concord.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Taipion » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:03 pm

toddesloan wrote:Yeah but in his defense, the story telling (roleplay) is 10 fold better than yours lol

this!
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Reviresco » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:10 pm

I've seen smaller Hubble images.
Reviresco

Postby belgear » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:15 am

Chargagagog does fine tyvm
belgear
Customer

Postby battleslayer888 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:30 am

I feel offended by these attempts... I feel like by me not playing, does more damage the Capitalist, than these guys trying to stop them.
Darwoth wrote:LOL AS IF SOMEONE AS RETARDED AS ME WOULD ONLY HAVE A PALTRY TWO POLARITIES!!!!!!!!!
battleslayer888

Return to House of Burgesses