Is Concord Temporary?

Forum for off topic and general discussion.

Is Concord Temporary?

Postby akpeters678 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:21 pm

I just read something about how to "Win" Concord? Some of the prizes listed where in the realm of sending stuff back to Providence?

Is Concord not permanent? I've spend roughly around 200 hours over the past few weeks making a decent little claim, is it all for naught? I have no desire to "Win" Concord, I find the challenge of the game enough for me. I'm entertained by it, and that's all I care about, but if it's eventually going to turn in to Popham, then that sucks.
akpeters678

Re: Is Concord Temporary?

Postby lachlaan » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:26 pm

It is indeed temporary. Expeditions are meant to be temporary. Is it not pointed out obviously enough everywhere or anywhere? I remember Popham had it in its description at the selection screen
Exactly 6.022 x 10^23 worth of Lach molecules.
lachlaan
Customer

Postby Judaism » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:30 pm

You can pray to the inheritance statue to get 5% of your current character back every week until you reach the full 100%.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby akpeters678 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:31 pm

lachlaan wrote:It is indeed temporary. Expeditions are meant to be temporary. Is it not pointed out obviously enough everywhere or anywhere? I remember Popham had it in its description at the selection screen

Haha, oh my gosh. That sucks.

Looks like I'm starting entirely over on Providence. Dammit, I didn't know that. Thanks.

FYI...anyone on Concord want a nice claim? I have a 30x20 claim Oven, Farmers house, all kinds of good **** that I don't need anymore....
akpeters678

Postby grapefruitv » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:33 pm

If you have silver, metal, shop tools and rares on Concord, you probably can easily find someone to trade that for goodies on Providence to get you started.
grapefruitv

Return to City upon a Hill