Concord Winnings

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Concord Winnings

Postby Chargagagog » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:52 pm

noyz96 wrote:How does cannibalize and stat gain from that works?

figure it out :P
Chargagagog

Postby JohnCarver » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:07 pm

IOU Leaderboard Reward Added.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby JohnCarver » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:28 pm

I have recently been contacted by the Brambles. They told me that if they win they should be allowed to come to Providence. I'm considering it.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Nikixos » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:31 pm

JohnCarver wrote:I have recently been contacted by the Brambles. They told me that if they win they should be allowed to come to Providence. I'm considering it.

You guys realized too late i was growing brambles near conc. mwahahaha!
Image Image
Nikixos

Postby Tulgarath » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:03 pm

Nikixos wrote:
JohnCarver wrote:I have recently been contacted by the Brambles. They told me that if they win they should be allowed to come to Providence. I'm considering it.

Didn't you die on day 3, get pissed and try to post statue locations in am attempt to try and show how advanced you were? Yet couldn't recover from a 3 day set back?
Tulgarath

Postby Heffernan » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:23 pm

Tulgarath wrote:
Nikixos wrote:

Didn't you die on day 3, get pissed and try to post statue locations in am attempt to try and show how advanced you were? Yet couldn't recover from a 3 day set back?

well it seems he DID in fact recover and decide to plan his evil revenge on concord, and guess what? it worked just wonderful.
Heffernan

Postby Nikixos » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:29 pm

Tulgarath wrote:
Nikixos wrote:

Man you're retarded. I fought with heff and his group till the end
Image Image
Nikixos

Postby Tulgarath » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:30 pm

That SCREEN sized patch near town? Not the monster one to the north? Who exactly has been hindered by the tiny patch exactly?
Tulgarath

Postby Nikixos » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:35 pm

Tulgarath wrote:That SCREEN sized patch near town? Not the monster one to the north? Who exactly has been hindered by the tiny patch exactly?

Considering me and sem vergonha been planting brambles since we discovered they were plantalbe in the 3-4 week in many locations, (even took the luxury to gift 2 roots to kkk)
and you still have not posted **** you done in concord besides hiding and waiting till someone crushes you if AT ALL, well, piss off pls
Not that it matters since that server took 2 months to die thanks to jc listening to juda's retarded crying of removing tbc and virtually stocks too.
Image Image
Nikixos

Postby Tulgarath » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:02 pm

Nikixos wrote:Considering me and sem vergonha been planting brambles since we discovered they were plantalbe in the 3-4 week in many locations, (even took the luxury to gift 2 roots to kkk)

So you planted while your group was still actively seeking victory? Nice
Tulgarath

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements