who would you like to see killed on providence first?

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

who needs to take a dirtnap?

Heffernan
42%
Taipion
12%
Kuku
46%

Total votes : 192

Re: who would you like to see killed on providence first?

Postby Darwoth » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:31 pm

TheDuke86 wrote:That was a lot of words to say you had beef with some people, and she backstabbed them. I think why people still talk about that is the fact it’s a pretty ****** thing to do.

I am Lazun123, though I try not to use it anymore for the same reason you mentioned earlier, some qq doxing and giving RL information.

Wondering though, sense you and heff were on decent terms why did this entire war break out?

Edit: Also jackholin tried to recruit me as well, but it was against Goodman and KKK. He told me he was cool with you. So I wonder what happened.

it was a wall of text because we (including me and you) have been down this road many times before and you continue to defame someone who does not deserve it. i have told the story before as i am forced to do every 6 months when the ***** resurface. however there is enough new blood at the moment id rather not have a dozen jackoffs spouting nonsense like usual further contributing to her undeserved forum pariah status.

heffernan is just retarded. as he has done since the very beginning when he would post screenshots of random dead borderstones he found in the wild from bases that were raided years prior and claim he "destroyed the main kkk base!!!", drag skeletons all over town, spawn hundreds of bats for no reason in a non aggro area and so on he wanted attention and thought i was inactive enough that he would be able to get the positive reinforcement he craves from a server full of "i hate darwoth" people by ***** with me. he has been a conniving little **** since the very beginning, i was never on "good terms" with him i just viewed him as a mildly amusing class clown and enjoyed reading the banter between him and kuku, so much like any normal person would stick up for some dude with downs syndrome being harassed by a bully i extended the same courtesy to him.

i should not have.

jackass has also been gone over at length and i dont feel like rehashing it again, search if you dont remember the last time you asked.
Darwoth

Postby TheDuke86 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:52 pm

Darwoth wrote:
TheDuke86 wrote:That was a lot of words to say you had beef with some people, and she backstabbed them. I think why people still talk about that is the fact it’s a pretty ****** thing to do.

I am Lazun123, though I try not to use it anymore for the same reason you mentioned earlier, some qq doxing and giving RL information.

Wondering though, sense you and heff were on decent terms why did this entire war break out?

Edit: Also jackholin tried to recruit me as well, but it was against Goodman and KKK. He told me he was cool with you. So I wonder what happened.

it was a wall of text because we (including me and you) have been down this road many times before and you continue to defame someone who does not deserve it. i have told the story before as i am forced to do every 6 months when the ***** resurface. however there is enough new blood at the moment id rather not have a dozen jackoffs spouting nonsense like usual further contributing to her undeserved forum pariah status.

heffernan is just retarded. as he has done since the very beginning when he would post screenshots of random dead borderstones he found in the wild from bases that were raided years prior and claim he "destroyed the main kkk base!!!", drag skeletons all over town, spawn hundreds of bats for no reason in a non aggro area and so on he wanted attention and thought i was inactive enough that he would be able to get the positive reinforcement he craves from a server full of "i hate darwoth" people by ***** with me. he has been a conniving little **** since the very beginning, i was never on "good terms" with him i just viewed him as a mildly amusing class clown and enjoyed reading the banter between him and kuku, so much like any normal person would stick up for some dude with downs syndrome being harassed by a bully i extended the same courtesy to him.

i should not have.

jackass has also been gone over at length and i dont feel like rehashing it again, search if you dont remember the last time you asked.

Personally I enjoy the forum drama, I work a lot so gives me something to occupy my time with. I think you were right to look out for the fact he may be disabled. Personally I think it’s low and petty to bring up somebody’s personal health or mental issues into a game, I mean if he is in fact recieving government aid due to heath issues seems to be a pretty ***** up thing to bring up, but hey it’s the Internet.

Sounds like he attacked you for no reason, wonder why he became so brave.
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
TheDuke86

Postby Darwoth » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:54 pm

he has no health issues other than being a lazy *****
Darwoth

Postby Qiresea » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:10 pm

lazun, you already know the story, you asked me ingame a couple of days after the raid. please dont pretend you dont know anything about it.
also,your attempt to talk about loyalty is pathetic. we all know how you killed bleuwulf, that story was hilarious. i will write it on the forum for the amusement of the general public when i have enough time to do it justice :lol:

jenny, i will not even bother to comment on your drivel, except to say that yes, i am always loyal to my friends and you never qualified to be one of them. darwoth has already told the murkton story several times on the forum, i will not go over it again. everything he said is true. we may disagree sometimes but that doesnt mean i do not consider him a friend. he is one of the few people i have met in this game who is a decent human being. he has helped all of you several times, but all you have done is abuse his tolerance and his help. he has forgiven you many times, even though you certainly dont deserve it. but you never acknowledged it, you just kept asking him for more, as if he has an obligation to babysit for all of you that are unable to stand alone or to admit your failure to do so. he has never bothered anyone who hasnt bothered him first, unlike you pretenders "nice people", who know nothing but lies and manipulation. you should keep his name out of your mouth and go play kindergarten with the likes of you.
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

Postby Jennyferi » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:25 pm

But was everything you said to him about us true? No i don't think so. You gave him false information. And anyway i still don't see how you two even see us responsible to anything what Jakhole did. And which help are you talking about? Only time he was helping us was when KKK was raiding Hunka, and even then it wasn't even anyone from Murkton who D was discussing with, it was Mouser. So the "help" you are talking about didn't ever come straight to me first.
Jennyferi
Customer

Postby gorniksam » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:57 pm

Qiresea wrote:
Heffernan wrote:
Qiresea wrote:heff, shame on you for acting like that. darwoth saved your town when your own "friends" tried to raid it during your ban. the least you can do is stfu.

i did try to be nice to him, but he treats everyone like crap, himself as the greatest player that ever existed, (not even talking about selling me faked animals) then ***** and puts threats to everyone to boost his own over-dimensional ego its a sad thing you havent noticed that yet and keep fueling his ego eve after he killed you. i for one wont stand to that, he can talk to me in private then we can make ut terms i can even drop 50% of the demands if i feel like it and he publicly apologizes for his behavior and calls he will change it.

i am not fueling anybody's ego by telling the truth. you and your friends have been double-faced cowards for years. you have sought his protection against your enemies repeatedly while trying to create alliances with said enemies at the same time behind his back. you have absolutely no excuse for what you are doing. if someone should apologize, that is you and nobody else.

lol just lol
mary is same piece of **** as darwoth, but she is that one who is way more annoying. she believed every **** i told her and was "leaking" my fake info to her and was saying about all to darwoth thinking i am such stupid to still trusting her after she betrayed and killed goodmans witch with no reason (of course for darwoth xd)
Qiresea wrote:oh please. the very next day murkton was destroyed, 99% of anarchy, which was your group, moved into kuku's town to hide. a few weeks later, it became known that your entire group had been negotiating with the KKK to form an alliance. even now, anarchy members, with whom you collaborate to raid, are also members of the kukumberz. you all run around in a sick cycle, pretending to "not be friends" and to "not be enemies" at the same time. total hypocrisy at its finest.

after you betrayed murktown and let them being killed by darwoth you was that one who he killed after, no single member of this town, heffernan or any of this ever live or lived in any of my town, but you believed that ****, honestly i though darwoth will be going to attempt an raid at my town but he was and still is scared of towns which arent abandoned or paid xd
in a time they quit/moved to other town/build own bases you was crying around about such unhappy you are that you lost darwoth and he hate you and keep pming him at forum and beggin for his attention
all you have done in saslem was betrayed few towns and people which never deserve such, spoiled relationships with serious players which could made you being worth something, but you choose being one of darwoth ***** and letting him abuse your free time you spending at spying for him or making some crap arts to repair own reputation you spoiled times ago
already darwoth is keep dying and losting a things
after kukumberzz killed his value characters and heffernan literally destroyed his reputation you both just making an idiots of yourself, which should be silent and stop giving such fun for whole server
also kukumberz never was allianced to heffernan or anyone from his team or aranchy lol, same about they wasnt alliance to kkk too
gorniksam

Postby gorniksam » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:57 pm

Darwoth wrote:
Heffernan wrote:i did try to be nice to him, but he treats everyone like crap, himself as the greatest player that ever existed, (not even talking about selling me faked animals) then ***** and puts threats to everyone to boost his own over-dimensional ego its a sad thing you havent noticed that yet and keep fueling his ego eve after he killed you. i for one wont stand to that, he can talk to me in private then we can make ut terms i can even drop 50% of the demands if i feel like it and he publicly apologizes for his behavior and calls he will change it.

the "terms"?

TERMS? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the terms were already made the second you started running your mouth to me everyday two months ago because you thought i was about to quit and you wanted to be able to claim you "made me quit" for forum status you little *****, the only terms are that i am going to continue breaking it off in your ass until your town is destroyed and you quit therefore making the game that much less ****** with broken retarded people populating it turning away potential normal people.

i have been far nicer to you than just about anyone in this game because i think you are genuinely slow/retarded and i am a pretty easy fellow to get along with until you start pissing on my shoes. i have answered your stupid ***** questions for the last three years allowing you to advance from category 1 retard newb to category 2 retard newb, i caught a bunch of **** for taking your side when you got banned for a solid month as i thought it was excessive and "unfair" (which is why i saved your **** when you spammed my inbox BEGGING me to do so), i even let it slide when you stole random junk that was not worth my looting from my previously raided dumps while i was on popham (the reason you were sold bad animals, otherwise like everyone else that asked id of simply said they werent for sale yet) and that was after i saved your sorry ass

since then you have repeatedly begged me for kuku, goodman and other town locations that i told you to stay away from because i had already figured out a path in and you ***** around there doing the stupid retard **** that you have now done at my town numerous times to make idiotic forum threads would amount to absolutely nothing (as usual) and would just cause them to boost their defense layers. you did so anyway, accomplished nothing but getting yourself killed as predicted and they did exactly that increasing my future workload. you then repeatedly lied to me about what soandso said "in discord" providing out of context screenshots. additionally it has been quite some time but since my dislike of you is fresh and with it all the reasons i dont like you, well after you posted videos of people jumping out of the towers on 9/11 i can genuinely say if i ever met you and you had something similar to "joke" about in my presence that you would be without teeth for the rest of your life as i would knock them out of your ***** face by the roots taking so much bone with them you would not be able to get implants.

nope, there are no terms. there will be no truce no ceasefire no nothing. you are an absolute piece of total **** and the time for your flushing is LONG overdue.

no idea why darwoth making such votes and asking whole server who he should attempt to raid
we all already know that a time of went out of silvers in our bells and pclaims with take months or even years, in this time they find out that darwoth already escaped from mental hospital and they will take him back there
but the thing is that with every rage post of darwoth i believe he was keeping heffernan in "friends"ralations because he was afraid of him. seriously, darwoth was keep telling him lies and making yourself being such pro to him, after a time heffernan realized thts all and he just bash into his walls and destroyed his bell lol
heffernan is the one of not many people which can stay in game for such long time and doing such a things, but sadly he have no fighters which could help him kill yours characters you was running as mad around and messing with him
but yea, keep waiting to see some serious town raided or some serious characters killed by darwoth
gorniksam

Postby TheDuke86 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:08 pm

Qiresea wrote:lazun, you already know the story, you asked me ingame a couple of days after the raid. please dont pretend you dont know anything about it.
also,your attempt to talk about loyalty is pathetic. we all know how you killed bleuwulf, that story was hilarious. i will write it on the forum for the amusement of the general public when i have enough time to do it justice :lol:

jenny, i will not even bother to comment on your drivel, except to say that yes, i am always loyal to my friends and you never qualified to be one of them. darwoth has already told the murkton story several times on the forum, i will not go over it again. everything he said is true. we may disagree sometimes but that doesnt mean i do not consider him a friend. he is one of the few people i have met in this game who is a decent human being. he has helped all of you several times, but all you have done is abuse his tolerance and his help. he has forgiven you many times, even though you certainly dont deserve it. but you never acknowledged it, you just kept asking him for more, as if he has an obligation to babysit for all of you that are unable to stand alone or to admit your failure to do so. he has never bothered anyone who hasnt bothered him first, unlike you pretenders "nice people", who know nothing but lies and manipulation. you should keep his name out of your mouth and go play kindergarten with the likes of you.

Blue became a liability, I voted to just steal keys and kick him out. The vote came out to something different. We did not want to risk him giving up our kins and locations and keys (given how quick to anger and nuts he was) given how early the towns existense was. We also returned his items and offered to help him set up again. I liked blue, but sadly he brought heat and then refused to help build any defenses. We also had intell of who he really was, which I let the lie continue as long as it didn’t put us at risk, which he eventually did:/. I still have his 800scalp.

Even now as the town has been evacuated, people who played 2months and became inactive still had their items kept safe for a year. Again loyalty is key, which until darwoth threatened my town of new born noobs, we had no issues or complaints and played well together and helped noobs in peace. Luckily the first thing I told everybody was to creat a vault. So I have always worked to help people new to the game, and make sure they were safe in the event of a threat. A responsibility I accepted the moment I started a noob town.

All that aside, none of this at all compares to the fact that you sold out an entire town. I’ve talked to you one on one and you seem like a decent person, but that betrayal always stuck in the back of my mind. I mean how much time, effort and esc went into that town, and just like that you betrayed your group. So you can bring up the Loss we had, but make no mistake it dose not cover up or compare to the infumos betrayal you committed and our intentions for doing it were very different.
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
TheDuke86

Postby Darwoth » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:16 pm

quick, someone make a thread about kuku so she can feel important again and stop ***** up this one with more nonsense that is not worth reading more than a third of let alone replying to beyond this sentence.

and no jenny. who do you think performed all those kills each time one of you retards got smoked over a two year period or a satellite got hit? yeah, it certainly was not anyone in YOUR group now was it? :lol: :lol: :lol:

it was always me, usually through mouser (and sometimes kralith) who was living there at the time and would give me scents or a map to them.

the **** you clowns managed to do at hunkpapha that got and still has the game ruined since 2015 in a kneejerk response right when the devs returned to activity was beyond amazingly retarded since pretty much every single thing that got you ***** up there i directly warned about a full day in advance, including the exposed borderstone that left your entire wall wide open. in any case with the exception of kuku (who other than being wildly infected with jealousy and envy, especially when it involves other "competing" women that she feels threatened by in some way (aka lailaith, shizuka) is just genuinely dumb so i hold nothing against her for that.

the rest of you however are all ***** and now that i have corrected lazuns umpteenth "not knowing what happened" garbage i am done with any reference to the murkton ***** that you are all still butthurt about nearly two years later, let us shift discussion back to the dead kuku thief alt laying in town that heffernan has stated is "my super high biled character worth more than all of theirs combined" or some such.

TheDuke86 wrote:Again loyalty is key, which until darwoth threatened my town of new born noobs, we had no issues or complaints and played well together and helped noobs in peace

yeah one again, no accountability all that dirty rotten darwoths fault.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

do i really have to waste the time producing the screencapped conversation on concord where you randomly spammed me for 45 minutes with "yeah *****! *****! backseat *****! yeah *****! lololol ***** ***** *****!" again? you seriously sounded like some crack smoking ***** with tourette syndrome having a meltdown.
Last edited by Darwoth on Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darwoth

Postby Nikixos » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:21 pm

Darwoth wrote:so she can feel important again and stop ***** up this one with more nonsense that is not worth reading more than a third of let alone replying to beyond this sentence.

You mean all your posts? because that's what i do to most of them :lol:
Image Image
Nikixos

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses